Muslim Bakeries Refuse To Make Gay Wedding Cake...& No Rabid Protests From Liberals?

And none of the regressive statists have offered any ethical justification for a law that results in the use of government force against a person who has done nothing.

Just a lot of deflection and hand-waving.

"Because we can" and "Because it's the law" is what I've been hearing so far.
So, you do not like PA laws. Ok. What have you been actively doing to get such PA laws repealed in your state?

Regressive is typically associated with "rightwing".

By leftists ...

BTW, you're the establishment now, you won. You're the ones who don't want change now. You aren't "progressive" anymore

Eventually what is new and revolutionary becomes the status quo - it happened with Civil Rights, with over turning prohibitions on mixed race marriage, with barring discrimmination based on race, gender, ethnicity and religion. And now it is happening with equal rights for the LGBT community which ultimately amounts to nothing more than simple human dignity - the kind you already enjoy.

Call it what you want, but it's liberals that made it the excepted norm. I don't think any of the above is a bad thing. Why do you?
Er, no. It has always been leftists who defend segregation...by class, by color, by sex, by religion, by geography. And it has always been the right, CHRISTIANS..who fight against it. As we are now.

:lmao:

You are confusing political parties with ideologies. The south, though democrat, was heavily conservative and heavily Christian - conservative Christian. When the Democrats took up civil rights, they fled the party.

The north was more liberal, and it's Christians were more liberal. And yes - Christians played a big role in abolition, as did northern Jews in Civil Rights. Christians also played a big role in protecting and promoting slavery.

Keep on spinning your fantasies :)
I'm not confusing anything at all. As you show every day when you argue for killing babies, or targeting Christians, you are the one who is confused. Or lying. Or drugged...if drugged, you're probably all three.
Red herring fallacy and lies – the post of one who has lost the argument.

No one advocates for ‘killing babies,’ and no one advocates ‘targeting Christians,’ whatever that’s supposed to mean.

This post is typical of the lies, demagoguery, and ridiculous ‘victim’ mentality common to most on the right.

And none of the regressive statists have offered any ethical justification for a law that results in the use of government force against a person who has done nothing.

So, you do not like PA laws. Ok. What have you been actively doing to get such PA laws repealed in your state?

I'm sorry, I don't give out personal information about myself or my life on internet forums.

Would you like to try to offer an ethical justification for a law that results in the use of government force against a person who has done nothing?

Just a reminder...in our constitutional republic, the people side with Sweetcakes and with Chik fil A.

Sweet Cakes by Melissa breaks record on crowdfunding site
Chick-Fil-A Sales Soar In 2012 Despite Bad PR
Just a reminder, in our Constitutional Republic, the people are subject solely to the rule of law, not men, where public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, and those who violate public accommodations laws are solely responsible the consequences they sustain.

By leftists ...

BTW, you're the establishment now, you won. You're the ones who don't want change now. You aren't "progressive" anymore

Eventually what is new and revolutionary becomes the status quo - it happened with Civil Rights, with over turning prohibitions on mixed race marriage, with barring discrimmination based on race, gender, ethnicity and religion. And now it is happening with equal rights for the LGBT community which ultimately amounts to nothing more than simple human dignity - the kind you already enjoy.

Call it what you want, but it's liberals that made it the excepted norm. I don't think any of the above is a bad thing. Why do you?
Er, no. It has always been leftists who defend segregation...by class, by color, by sex, by religion, by geography. And it has always been the right, CHRISTIANS..who fight against it. As we are now.

You are confusing political parties with ideologies. The south, though democrat, was heavily conservative and heavily Christian - conservative Christian. When the Democrats took up civil rights, they fled the party.

The north was more liberal, and it's Christians were more liberal. And yes - Christians played a big role in abolition, as did northern Jews in Civil Rights. Christians also played a big role in protecting and promoting slavery.

The hogwash has been debunked numerous times....it's so Huffpo

You mean by the rightwing talking heads? :lol:
You're a left wing talking head and you go out of the way to defend Muslims.....things that make one go hmmmm?

What party did Wallace belong to? Robert Byrd? Which party was the party of the KKK? When exactly did this miraculous change of party and ideals happen?You can't change history....so stop trying to do so. Also realize people know history and spewing Huffpo BS is just that, spewing Huffpo BS

If a paramedic refuses to treat a black patient....is that what you call "doing nothing" ?

Ok, everyone knows the story of the Christian-owned bakery whose owners refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex wedding. They argued businesses should / do have the right to refuse to support certain events when those events are against their religious or moral beliefs.

Liberals saw things differently, people lost their minds, Christians were demonized, the govt got involved, and they wanted to force the owners to make the cake or be punished.

So, did / are they getting fair and equal treatment?

Didja hear about the Muslim bakarieS (yes, plural) that refuse to make same-Sex wedding cakes? Of course you didn't! My phone won't allow me to post the specific link, but - if you aren't lazy - go to LouderwithCrowder.com and watch the video of this guy going into numerous Muslim bakeries and getting rejected everytime he asked them to make a same-sex wedding cake.

Funny, you would think this would be all over the news and that Obama & his DOJ would be all over this, right? :p

The libs & govt aren't all over this because they believe in appeasing Muslims while targeting Christians unfairly. Why? Maybe 1 reason is they know, unlike with Christians, Muslims (Islamic Extremists) will cut your head off or blow your ass up if you mess with them

This isn't a major problem anyway because hardly any homosexuals go into Muslim bakeries. Why? Because they know these same people burn, behead, and hang gays in their country where they came from. So if they don't want to serve gays, no problem - just stay the hell away from them, leave them alone, and 'pick' on the Christians. They are easier targets...
Typical of the hypocrisy of progressives…
how is setting up a bakery hypocrisy of progressive??? when didn't the person take them to court ??? when did that person expose them to the media, they didn't ....could it be the bakery is a muslim bakery and like hobby lobby they get to put their religion choice ... the bakery in colorado wasn't a christian own company ... it was a public bakery that sold to every body ... being a publican bakery they can't refuse on their religious beliefs ... where do you guys get this crap from ???
Tissue?

Dear God the left wing hypocrites are pathetic.

They are defending their own hypocrisy.

It truly is unbelievable how creepy they are about it too.
Obviously you haven't bothered to read the thread.

The fear, ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry exhibited by conservative subscribers to this thread is what’s pathetic.

You're a left wing talking head and you go out of the way to defend Muslims.....things that make one go hmmmm?

What specifically have I defended? (link please)

What party did Wallace belong to? Robert Byrd? Which party was the party of the KKK? When exactly did this miraculous change of party and ideals happen?You can't change history....so stop trying to do so. Also realize people know history and spewing Huffpo BS is just that, spewing Huffpo BS

You are still confusing ideology with political parties.

Just a reminder...in our constitutional republic, the people side with Sweetcakes and with Chik fil A.

Sweet Cakes by Melissa breaks record on crowdfunding site
Chick-Fil-A Sales Soar In 2012 Despite Bad PR
Just a reminder, in our Constitutional Republic, the people are subject solely to the rule of law, not men, where public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, and those who violate public accommodations laws are solely responsible the consequences they sustain.

Do you consider it it proper, from an ethical point of view, to establish a law that results in the initiation of government force against a person who has done nothing to anyone else?

I'm sorry, I don't give out personal information about myself or my life on internet forums.

Would you like to try to offer an ethical justification for a law that results in the use of government force against a person who has done nothing?
So...you've done nothing. Unless we call whining on an internet message board something. How will that effect change? Hmmmmm?

Asked and answered.

Who here is defending moooslims? Besides you, Bi-Catfish, who admires their throwing gays off buildings....you've clearly wished for Christer sharia so you can emulate the moooslims.

So...you've done nothing. Unless we call whining on an internet message board something. How will that effect change? Hmmmmm?

You can assume what you like. It doesn't affect the argument either way.

What specifically have I defended? (link please)

You are still confusing ideology with political parties.

You're dancing and I'm laughing...you've danced all over this thread trying to protect the Muslims. You just don't realize we realize you're dancing

Asked and answered.

Maybe I missed your explanation of why the initiation of force against someone who has done nothing to anyone is ethical. Can you provide the link?

Obviously you haven't bothered to read the thread.

The fear, ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry exhibited by conservative subscribers to this thread is what’s pathetic.

Instead of spewing your usual string of insults at people exercising their 1st Amendment rights to disagree with your cult, prove up your claims and give us a link to a legal case of "gays vs the Muslim bakers". Otherwise shut the fuck up you nasty-tongued little asshole.

Forum List

Back