Muslim Bakeries Refuse To Make Gay Wedding Cake...& No Rabid Protests From Liberals?

No. Like having force being initiated against you for not engaging in trade with another person.
What force?
Government force.
So, you don't like government force to require businesses that have a business license to follow the rules and laws pursuant to having that business license?

You mean because we only have those liberties that government decides to give us?
Nope...you don't have to open a business in a state if you feel that you cannot follow their business rules. No one is making you do so.

So ... according to you ... we can pass laws to make it a death sentence to be a fag. We just need to define it to be to have homo sex rather than caring what your orientation is ... You don't get it, do you? I mean you being stupid and all ...

Um ... government guns? So you're saying if we refuse to obey government then there is no consequence? My God, you are an idiot
Oh, this is interesting. What government guns were pulled on the cake bakers in Oregon? Was it a SWAT team?

I don't think I would be calling other people idiots if I were you after hysterically crying about government guns in this case. :lol:

(government guns.....*snicker)

What do you think would happen to the bakers if they told the government to take its $100,000 fine and stick it where the sun don't shine?
What has happened...the fine goes up. Just like if you refuse to pay any kind of fine, like for illegal parking, or safety/health violations of your business (more rules/laws you must follow to have a business license), etc.
And when the baker doesn't pay the new higher fine?
It goes up just like it would go up if they refuse to pay a safety/health fine. Just like the IRS does if you don't pay your taxes/late penalties.

This is not something new.

So what if the bakers have been refusing to pay for 30 years. Then what?
You mean because we only have those liberties that government decides to give us?
Nope...you don't have to open a business in a state if you feel that you cannot follow their business rules. No one is making you do so.

It's unjust to establish a "business rule" that results in government force being initiated against someone who hasn't done anything to anyone. The initiation of force isn't ethically justified.
It's a business law that's been around since the mid 60s. Why the sudden interest in how unfair this law is (without doing anything about it except whine)?
You're the one who brought it up. Why are you suddenly talking about it?
Oh? I started this thread? I think not.

This thread wasn't about the PA laws. It's about Muslim bakers refusing to serve queers.

Um ... government guns? So you're saying if we refuse to obey government then there is no consequence? My God, you are an idiot
Oh, this is interesting. What government guns were pulled on the cake bakers in Oregon? Was it a SWAT team?

I don't think I would be calling other people idiots if I were you after hysterically crying about government guns in this case. :lol:

What do you think would happen to the bakers if they told the government to take its $100,000 fine and stick it where the sun don't shine?
What has happened...the fine goes up. Just like if you refuse to pay any kind of fine, like for illegal parking, or safety/health violations of your business (more rules/laws you must follow to have a business license), etc.

It's so sad that these leftwing douche bags never think things beyond this point.
We get it...you don't think this business should have to follow the laws they promised to follow when getting their business license. They should get a pass because....................?

What force?
Government force.
So, you don't like government force to require businesses that have a business license to follow the rules and laws pursuant to having that business license?

So ... according to you ... we can pass laws to make it a death sentence to be a fag. We just need to define it to be to have homo sex rather than caring what your orientation is ... You don't get it, do you? I mean you being stupid and all ...
You can try....do you think it will get far. And if it doesn't get far....why do you think that is? Because we wouldn't just sit around and whine on an internet message board over it.

BTW, Kaz....I do appreciate your hefty dose of Irony in that post.

No. Like having force being initiated against you for not engaging in trade with another person.
What force?

So you mean it's voluntary

Government force.

It's unjust to establish a "business rule" that results in government force being initiated against someone who hasn't done anything to anyone. The initiation of force isn't ethically justified.
It's a business law that's been around since the mid 60s. Why the sudden interest in how unfair this law is (without doing anything about it except whine)?

Oh stop crying and just address the questions you're asked. Jesus, here's a tissue ...

It goes up just like it would go up if they refuse to pay a safety/health fine. Just like the IRS does if you don't pay your taxes/late penalties.

And you refuse to pay the "taxes/late penalties?" You claimed government isn't using guns. I'm still trying to figure out my out were the government doesn't use the guns

It's so sad that these leftwing douche bags never think things beyond this point.
We get it...you don't think this business should have to follow the laws they promised to follow when getting their business license. They should get a pass because....................?

No, you don't get it. All laws are backed with force. When government requires you to get a license, it uses men with guns to make sure you comply with it's demands. You want to pretend that no force is involved when a baker is fined $100,000 for not baking a cake for a couple of queers. That is pure denial.

All you're proving is that you're too stupid to bother arguing with.

So we just say you don't have gay sex, we don't prosecute you for being a sexual deviant. Your standard is that works

This thread wasn't about the PA laws. It's about Muslim bakers refusing to serve queers.
Probably the same thing that happens to someone who refuses to pay any fine for 30 years.

And the Muslims didn't break a law....that's why no fine for them.

Government force.

You can try....do you think it will get far. And if it doesn't get far....why do you think that is? Because we wouldn't just sit around and whine on an internet message board over it.

And so the standard changes, for bodecea again ...

Government force.

That obviously went right over your head. Pretending to be stupid seems to be your favorite debate tactic.

If I knew this thread was going for 600 posts, I'd a baked a cake. Except for the Muslims....

Probably the same thing that happens to someone who refuses to pay any fine for 30 years.

And what is that?

So we just say you don't have gay sex, we don't prosecute you for being a sexual deviant. Your standard is that works
So it IS about gay sex with you. Quelle surprise.

Nothing about fair business laws at all.

So it IS about gay sex with you. Quelle surprise.

Nothing about fair business laws at all.

And she sidesteps addressing the question again.

And what is that?
You should try it....nothing like OJT.

And what is that?

Quit weaseling. Tell us what happens.

And what is that?

Quit weaseling. Tell us what happens.
I'm sorry to hear that you are not from the US....perhaps some day you can come and join us and find about about all our wonderful laws.

Government force.

Merely because it's been around for a while doesn't make it just. It's not ethically justified to initiate force against someone who hasn't done anything to anyone.

Forum List

Back