Muslim beheads shopper in Ikea store in Sweden; look what Ikea is doing in response

Lets see if Alex can find any other photo besides this...

PhotoZoom-Pro-6ScreenSnapz018.png

LOL!

---
Did he mention the source for that lousy photo?
Obviously, it was not reputable.

I think Alex pulled a cut n run. lol

That photo is the only one I found, and it's from Bare Naked Islam. It's not graphic, you can't even tell what it is.
No Miss Danger I am doing something in RL. I have seen other photos.

You're just too embarrassed to provide a link from the blog or tabloid, I know and completely understand.

You've got nothing.
Are you 5 years old or just lazy?

Do your own research

LOL!

---

That photo is the only one I found, and it's from Bare Naked Islam. It's not graphic, you can't even tell what it is.

You're just too embarrassed to provide a link from the blog or tabloid, I know and completely understand.

You've got nothing.

Do your own research
admit it, the photo shows nothing it might as well be a Rorschach test.

What was reported by Reuters was no different than what was Allen West article in fact West cited the Rueters article as a source.
You dont get to add onto a source with your opinion and expect intelligent people to consider your opinion credible. No where in the Reuters article does it say anyone was beheaded. You cant really be that stupid can you?

Alex says the Allen West article cites Reuters, but it in fact does not. It links to Breitbart. Its sad that people are so ignorant on what real news is supposed to look like.

From Allen West.

Yes, we really do want to protect those migrant communities from “dark forces in society” like IKEA who have on display $2 bud vases and $3 placemats and little yellow pencils EVERYWHERE that just compel people to do dastardly deeds. We certainly don’t want to upset them.

Let’s just pretend it all never happened, shall we? Seems like that’s exactly what Sweden is trying to do.

Wow Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store look what IKEA is doing in response - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

News only reports facts, without opinions, assumptions, characterizations, or emotions. That is what makes it NEWS!

An little research does wonders Miss Danger :itsok:

"Vastmanland police spokesman Per Agren said, as quoted by Reuters." As incorporated in Mr. West's piece.
From your link dummy.

"A man and a woman were killed in a knife attack at an IKEA store in the city of Vasteras on Monday."

Nothing mentioned about beheading. Tell West to stop being a drama queen and I would advise you to take the same advice.
Asclepias: "dummy"

sez the man who calls himself asslips.

Read my post in that clown boy and stop putting words in my mouth.
I dont call myself that. Emotionally traumatized posters use that as a deflection when they get caught lying. So dummy? How did you manage claim that the link mentioned beheading when it didnt? Its ok if you offer another deflection but by now its got to be pretty embarrassing you have absolutely nothing but word. Your word is not worth much so you have to do better. Do you overstand?

LOL!

---

You've got nothing.

Do your own research
Everyone's researched and no one, not even one person, has supplied a link to the "beheading". Like a slow 2yr child you hold on to this farce. Can I ask how a mouse marker came to be on your photo? This site is for looney bins. No wonder you fell for it. :laugh:
Vlad Tepes Objects in history may be closer than they appear Eeyore for Vlad

Last edited:
---

You've got nothing.

Do your own research
Everyone's researched and no one, not even one person, has supplied a link to the "beheading". Like a slow 2yr child you hold on to this farce. Can I ask how a mouse marker came to be on your photo? This site is for looney bins. No wonder you fell for it. :laugh:
You have not read my posts. You are a living example that stupid just cannot be fixed.

You've got nothing.

Do your own research
You have not read my posts. You are a living example that stupid just cannot be fixed.
Actually I did read enough of your posts to make me laugh. Youre probably the dumbest mfker on this board and thats saying alot.
laugh.gif

You've got nothing.

Do your own research
Actually I did read enough of your posts to make me laugh. Youre probably the dumbest mfker on this board and thats saying alot.
laugh.gif
He's in the top 100 .

LOL!

---

You've got nothing.

Do your own research

I already have, you idiot. There are no other photos but the one I posted.

Has anyone read anything saying the killer is Muslim, other than on right wing extremist sites?

---
Shit happens. There are bad people in this world. They did lock up Peter Mangs, a Swedish gunman, so that's good.
It is just dumb statement after dumb statement with you. Your response to serious crime like murder being brought in by immigrants who shouldn't be there to begin with is "shit happens". You have zero credibility and have exposed yourself as not a serious person I am sorry to tell you.

The response is to stop the immigration from those countries bringing in murderers, rapists, and other criminals. Sweden does not need mass immigration and it is so clearly a net negative in many ways. That is the solution.

I don't have any say in Sweden's immigration laws and neither do you. Idiot.
If you don't have a say(whatever that means, this isn't a parliamentary debtate, this is a discussion on current events), than stop commenting and shut up with your simplistic and idiotic statements like "shit happens, hur dur".

---
I agree; this thread appears to be a discussion about current events, but some people are not sticking to the facts.
The fact is that one upset Eritrean immigrant out of 18,000 in Sweden went bonkers.

Shit like that happens in the US and other countries too. Shit happens.
Unfortunately it does happen far to often. But that can be stopped by not letting these people in to begin with. So the murder is totally avoidable and the result of left wing open immigration policy from incredibly third world places like Eritrea.

Crime has exploded in Sweden due to Muslim immigration. This is a face that cannot be denied or debated. And it could have been avoided by not letting them in to begin with.

orebro_valdsbrott_1975_2012.png

---
Your claim about Swedish crime & its increasing trend does not compare with stats from the Swedish Ministry of Justice web site. In fact, the Swedish Crime Survey (SCS) shows that exposure to crime has decreased since 2005.

The number of convictions has remained between 110,000 and 130,000 in the 2000s — a decrease since the 1970s, when they numbered around 300,000 — despite the population growth.

Number of crimes reported per 100,000 population in Sweden, 1993-2013
Total number of corresponding crimes reported
(Burglary, Assault, Rape, Robbery, Murder).

Last edited:
---
It is just dumb statement after dumb statement with you. Your response to serious crime like murder being brought in by immigrants who shouldn't be there to begin with is "shit happens". You have zero credibility and have exposed yourself as not a serious person I am sorry to tell you.

The response is to stop the immigration from those countries bringing in murderers, rapists, and other criminals. Sweden does not need mass immigration and it is so clearly a net negative in many ways. That is the solution.

I don't have any say in Sweden's immigration laws and neither do you. Idiot.
If you don't have a say(whatever that means, this isn't a parliamentary debtate, this is a discussion on current events), than stop commenting and shut up with your simplistic and idiotic statements like "shit happens, hur dur".

---
I agree; this thread appears to be a discussion about current events, but some people are not sticking to the facts.
The fact is that one upset Eritrean immigrant out of 18,000 in Sweden went bonkers.

Shit like that happens in the US and other countries too. Shit happens.
Unfortunately it does happen far to often. But that can be stopped by not letting these people in to begin with. So the murder is totally avoidable and the result of left wing open immigration policy from incredibly third world places like Eritrea.

Crime has exploded in Sweden due to Muslim immigration. This is a face that cannot be denied or debated. And it could have been avoided by not letting them in to begin with.

orebro_valdsbrott_1975_2012.png

---
Your claim about Swedish crime & its increasing trend does not compare with stats from the Swedish Ministry of Justice web site. In fact, the Swedish Crime Survey (SCS) shows that exposure to crime has decreased since 2005.

The number of convictions has remained between 110,000 and 130,000 in the 2000s — a decrease since the 1970s, when they numbered around 300,000 — despite the population growth.

Number of crimes reported per 100,000 population in Sweden, 1993-2013
Total number of corresponding crimes reported
(Burglary, Assault, Rape, Robbery, Murder).
Alex is an ignorant ass that has been visiting too many GOP honeypots. He cant get anything right....take that back. He has to be extremely far right. :laugh:

LOL!

---

---
Alex, we are only interested in photos OR text confirmations of the "beheading" and "Muslim" references related to the Ikea murders from reputable sources, and our research shows nothing so far.
I doubt your source was reliable.
If you disagree, then please honor us with your integrity and provide a link ...
Thank you.

LOL!

---

---
Alex, we are only interested in photos OR text confirmations of the "beheading" and "Muslim" references related to the Ikea murders from reputable sources, and our research shows nothing so far.
If you disagree, then please honor us with your integrity and provide a link ...
Thank you.
Miss danger posted that photo, I have established that Miss Danger's new source, Reuters, is biased. I suggest you and others do as I am doing and research this situation.

LOL!

---

---
Thank you.
Miss danger posted that photo, I have established that Miss Danger's new source, Reuters, is biased. I suggest you and others do as I am doing and research this situation.

Everyone has already researched this situation. You are fool. If you keep researching you may find evidence of an Islamic plot to behead people at Ikea's across the nation in your oatmeal. Make sure you call a credible news source to report it and provide a link you fucking moron. :laugh:

---

---
Thank you.

Everyone has already researched this situation. You are fool. If you keep researching you may find evidence of an Islamic plot to behead people at Ikea's across the nation in your oatmeal. Make sure you call a credible news source to report it and provide a link you fucking moron. :laugh:
yes asslips

LOL!

---

---
Thank you.

Who here believes that Alex has seen any other photo besides the one I posted? lol

When a poster claims Reuters is biased, but Allen West and Breitbart aren't, is when you know you're dealing with a NeoClown.

---

---
Thank you.

Who here believes that Alex has seen any other photo besides the one I posted? lol

When a poster claims Reuters is biased, but Allen West and Breitbart aren't, is when you know you're dealing with a NeoClown.
I never said west was not biased, not only are you putting words in my mouth you are a very poor liar. I have seen photos other then yours, get off your duff and do the same thing I did; research the topic.

---
Thank you.

I never said west was not biased, not only are you putting words in my mouth you are a very poor liar. I have seen photos other then yours, get off your duff and do the same thing I did; research the topic.

Then what's the problem with providing a link, when 3 or 4 of us have searched and found that no such photo's exist? I have no problem providing links to prove your ridiculous claims. That's how a debate works, Einstein.

Until you provide a link, no such photo's exist.

Any violent killing is sick, but beheading is beyond that...its almost incomprehensible.

Why IKEA...that whole store is a peaceful experience.
... even if the furniture isn't made to last =)

Hey, the horse in your avatar may end up in an Ikea meatball.

Wonderful folks.

No doubt a Republican.

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin overturned a 50-year state ban on slaughtering horses Friday, ignoring two-thirds of Oklahoma citizens, who oppose slaughtering horses according to a state-wide poll. Nationwide polls show that 80% of Americans are strongly opposed to slaughtering horses.

Over Public Outcry Governor Signs Horse Slaughter Bill

This IKEA story sounds a little hokey...I still don't think Id want to live in Sweden at this point and any mention of beheading just reminds me how totally inhumane it is.
Yep, this Oklahoma horse slaughter Gov has a hole on her head....and some of us would like to put it there lol
...and not all the reasons for hating horse slaughter are emotional. She is a total idiot.

---
Thank you.

Bullshit. If you have other photos you would have linked to them.

Forum List

Back