Muslim beheads shopper in Ikea store in Sweden; look what Ikea is doing in response

No Miss Danger I am doing something in RL. I have seen other photos.

---
Alex, we are only interested in photos OR text confirmations of the "beheading" and "Muslim" references related to the Ikea murders from reputable sources, and our research shows nothing so far.
I doubt your source was reliable.
If you disagree, then please honor us with your integrity and provide a link ...
Thank you.
Miss danger posted that photo, I have established that Miss Danger's new source, Reuters, is biased. I suggest you and others do as I am doing and research this situation.

Who here believes that Alex has seen any other photo besides the one I posted? lol

When a poster claims Reuters is biased, but Allen West and Breitbart aren't, is when you know you're dealing with a NeoClown.
I never said west was not biased, not only are you putting words in my mouth you are a very poor liar. I have seen photos other then yours, get off your duff and do the same thing I did; research the topic.

Then what's the problem with providing a link, when 3 or 4 of us have searched and found that no such photo's exist? I have no problem providing links to prove your ridiculous claims. That's how a debate works, Einstein.

Until you provide a link, no such photo's exist.

I stated my position on the photos, I am very satisfied since I am the only one I care to convince. Your unwillingness or inability to do the requisite research has been shown earlier; at this point you and you mentor asslips just want to play games.

---
Alex, we are only interested in photos OR text confirmations of the "beheading" and "Muslim" references related to the Ikea murders from reputable sources, and our research shows nothing so far.
I doubt your source was reliable.
If you disagree, then please honor us with your integrity and provide a link ...
Thank you.
Miss danger posted that photo, I have established that Miss Danger's new source, Reuters, is biased. I suggest you and others do as I am doing and research this situation.

Who here believes that Alex has seen any other photo besides the one I posted? lol

When a poster claims Reuters is biased, but Allen West and Breitbart aren't, is when you know you're dealing with a NeoClown.
I never said west was not biased, not only are you putting words in my mouth you are a very poor liar. I have seen photos other then yours, get off your duff and do the same thing I did; research the topic.

Then what's the problem with providing a link, when 3 or 4 of us have searched and found that no such photo's exist? I have no problem providing links to prove your ridiculous claims. That's how a debate works, Einstein.

I stated my position on the photos, I am very satisfied since I am the only one I care to convince. Your unwillingness or inability to do the requisite research has been shown earlier; at this point you and you mentor asslips just want to play games.
Bullshit. You tried your damnedest to convince everyone. Now all of the sudden you expect us to believe you only want to convince yourself? :laugh:

Bullshit. You tried your damnedest to convince everyone. Now all of the sudden you expect us to believe you only want to convince yourself? :laugh:

I stated my thoughts with cites on Reuters being biased.

You also tried to convince everyone someone was beheaded.

I stated what I saw. Despite your able nymph, Miss Danger's, crazed diatribes and assignations I have not tried to convince anyone of anything other than her source, Reuters, was biased. When I have finished all my research I may post the results here.

I stated what I saw. Despite your able nymph, Miss Danger's, crazed diatribes and assignations I have not tried to convince anyone of anything other than her source, Reuters, was biased. When I have finished all my research I may post the results here.
Sorry dog. There is a written record of your attempts at convincing everyone the story was true. Did you think we were imagining things or that we would forget?.

What was reported by Reuters was no different than what was Allen West article in fact West cited the Rueters article as a source.

Sorry dog. There is a written record of your attempts at convincing everyone the story was true. Did you think we were imagining things or that we would forget?.

What was reported by Reuters was no different than what was Allen West article in fact West cited the Rueters article as a source.
That is a statement not and argument, however, I cannot expect more of you after reading your protege, Miss Danger's, stumbling and bumbling attempts to deal with the subject matter.

That is a statement not and argument, however, I cannot expect more of you after reading your protege, Miss Danger's, stumbling and bumbling attempts to deal with the subject matter.
I hope you are not now trying to convince me a statement is not used to convince people?

Let us know when you've finished your research and can provide a link. :)

I hope you are not now trying to convince me a statement is not used to convince people?

What are you talking about? It was a statement of fact backed by sources. You can accept it or reject it there was no argument.

Let us know when you've finished your research and can provide a link. :)

When the authorities release the information I am looking for I may.

What are you talking about? It was a statement of fact backed by sources. You can accept it or reject it there was no argument.

Sorry but it was not a fact. It was a poorly thought out lie. You tried to convince us that what was reported by Reuters was the same as the West article. You even posted it so I quoted it for your reference.

How can it be the same if West says there was a beheading and Reuters makes no mention whatsoever about a beheading?

Sorry but it was not a fact. It was a poorly thought out lie. You tried to convince us that what was reported by Reuters was the same as the West article. You even posted it so I quoted it for your reference.

How can it be the same if West says there was a beheading and Reuters makes no mention whatsoever about a beheading?

That was offered for the purpose of showing bias in reporting. You wish to take it out of context? No problem.

That was offered for the purpose of showing bias in reporting. You wish to take it out of context? No problem.

Context? How is lying about the report being the same anything other than a lie?

Context? How is lying about the report being the same anything other than a lie?

Both reuters and west reported a piece of news. Both are biased.

Another lie. West gave an opinion. You can tell because he claimed some foolish things along with saying someone was beheaded. News is not an opinion. Someone even took the time to point out that example on this thread. Did you read it?

Another lie. West gave an opinion. You can tell because he claimed some foolish things along with saying someone was beheaded. News is not an opinion. Someone even took the time to point out that example on this thread. Did you read it?

A snippet from west's journalistic offering, "a 57-year-old Swedish woman and her 22-year-old son were reportedly stabbed and killed..." This is not news? He got that from reuters IIRC.

A snippet from west's journalistic offering, "a 57-year-old Swedish woman and her 22-year-old son were reportedly stabbed and killed..." This is not news? He got that from reuters IIRC.
You forgot the part where he claimed there was a beheading which was a lie and no it was not news.

That's not what Reuters reported. Go find where Reuters reported that a 57-year-old Swedish woman and her 22-year-old son were reportedly stabbed and killed.

Allen West couldn't even get their ages right.

Go find it, I'll wait here.

Forum List

Back