Muslim brutally kill the dog

Take it easy. The boys I've seen torturing cats are white boys you would call "Christian." Happens all the time, unfortunately, and that behavior is not somehow "muslim." Most libs probably find this thread too moronic to bother with. Including me, as of now.
OldLady, no, Christian boys do not torture cats like Muslims abuse and kill dogs for no reason other than that they are dogs. The Bible does not condemn cats as unclean and encourage they be killed like the Quran and Hadith do regarding dogs.

Where the hell do you get that from anyway? Reading HuffPo too much again?

Demoncrats and Liberals are devils who fight against white christian men and pursue to replace him by satanic muslims. The Western World needs a new ideology: completely prohibition of leftism, liberalism and a return to traditional christian moral values and national states.Only in strong national christian states can white men still survive.No diversity and multiculturalism anymore.
Nah, we just need to purge all the lying cultural Marxist pricks from our universities and the ship will right itself nicely enough.

Take it easy. The boys I've seen torturing cats are white boys you would call "Christian." Happens all the time, unfortunately, and that behavior is not somehow "muslim." Most libs probably find this thread too moronic to bother with. Including me, as of now.
OldLady, no, Christian boys do not torture cats like Muslims abuse and kill dogs for no reason other than that they are dogs. The Bible does not condemn cats as unclean and encourage they be killed like the Quran and Hadith do regarding dogs.

Where the hell do you get that from anyway? Reading HuffPo too much again?
Odd. The last I heard of a cat being tortured it was a black guy pouring boiling water on the innocent animal. He's another one. Skin him alive and hang him by his ankles to bleed out.

Islam is a gateway for sociopaths and sadomasochists and sick people everywhere. We really need to defend THAT? Why? Does anyone in the 21st century still believe in any of that horse dung? WHY? And how is defending THAT make us better as a species or culture? I am amazed at all the defensive liberal lefties that defend THAT nonsense.

Islam is a gateway for sociopaths and sadomasochists and sick people everywhere. We really need to defend THAT? Why? Does anyone in the 21st century still believe in any of that horse dung? WHY? And how is defending THAT make us better as a species or culture? I am amazed at all the defensive liberal lefties that defend THAT nonsense.

Islam should be ridiculed and spat upon until no one is willing to admit they are believers in this filth.

^^^ supports Muslim cruelty to dogs?

My neck of the woods they, kill all kinds of critters, poison farm animals and dogs along with cats.....Why does being a Muslim being a dick mean anything less than a Christians being a dick?

Islam should be ridiculed and spat upon until no one is willing to admit they are believers in this filth.
Too bad the Constitution supports the Muslim's, awwwww....

Hurry, January 20, 2017...

Hurry, January 20, 2017...
I already got the operation...

How does the Constitution prevent Islam and its adherents from being ridiculed?

My neck of the woods they, kill all kinds of critters, poison farm animals and dogs along with cats.....Why does being a Muslim being a dick mean anything less than a Christians being a dick?
It doesnt.

The point is that Christians are not such 'dicks' to dogs. IF you have proof of it then link it or just admit that you are a Christian hating bigot.

How does the Constitution prevent Islam and its adherents from being ridiculed?
If libtards like something it is Constitutional. If they dont like something it is unConstitutional and racist, no matter what the factsmay be.

Too bad nothing is perfect, including the Constitution.

People who see nothing wrong with the way that poor dog was treated by those savages should have the honor of putting themselves in the dog's place.

People who see nothing wrong with the way that poor dog was treated by those savages should have the honor of putting themselves in the dog's place.

Moonglow and OldLady, you two are nominated to demonstrate your solidarity with Muslim savages.

Volunteer to be clubbered to death like that innocent dog, who had probably higher HUMAN morals than you two.

Every libturd who defends Muslim immigration should be put in the dog's place.

Can you imagine a crowd of white christian men who brutally kill a dog like in this video?Somewhere in London, Berlin or Madrid?It is very difficult, almost impossible.

"This video has been removed ..... for violent and graphic content".

With that criterion there should not be ANYTHING on TV, youtube, or anywhere with Muslim content.

Muslim = savage subhuman.

Moonglow and OldLady, you two are nominated to demonstrate your solidarity with Muslim savages.

Volunteer to be clubbered to death like that innocent dog, who had probably higher HUMAN morals than you two.
What is the difference between a dog killing Muslim versus a dog killing Christian?

Forum List

Back