Muslim brutally kill the dog

I notice on threads like this the left loons are very quiet....telling. These animals only know death and destruction....give it to them

I despise Islam. Islamaphobia? Where are ALL the GOOD Muslims? Bitching and whining about a anti Muslim backlash instead of stepping up and facing the vile dark hearted face of evil Islam is. Disgusting ideology and religion. I hate Islam. I revile IT.

I despise Islam. Islamaphobia? Where are ALL the GOOD Muslims? Bitching and whining about a anti Muslim backlash instead of stepping up and facing the vile dark hearted face of evil Islam is. Disgusting ideology and religion. I hate Islam. I revile IT.

I didn't use to...but given what's going on and the so called moderate's silence and unwillingness to step up it's hard not to. These people are incapable of getting along with anyone, they can't even get along with themselves

I didn't use to...but given what's going on and the so called moderate's silence and unwillingness to step up it's hard not to. These people are incapable of getting along with anyone, they can't even get along with themselves
Our cultures are incompatible..............................We will be forced to destroy the entire middle east one day..........It's never been a question of if but when............

Our cultures are incompatible..............................We will be forced to destroy the entire middle east one day..........It's never been a question of if but when............

The photo is a little graphic so don't click if you are easily offended.

This muslim was tied to a car and dragged to her death by her husband…the reason why will leave you shocked to the core

This gruesome fate for this muslim wife was at the hands of her monstrous husband…her crime was that his dinner was served to late by his wife and it was too cold for his liking.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/01/1...eason-why-will-leave-you-shocked-to-the-core/

I notice on threads like this the left loons are very quiet....telling. These animals only know death and destruction....give it to them

They will never condemn a Muslim, regardless of their behavior.

In the liberal hierarchy of protected victims, Muslims stand alone at the very top.

The photo is a little graphic so don't click if you are easily offended.

This muslim was tied to a car and dragged to her death by her husband…the reason why will leave you shocked to the core

This gruesome fate for this muslim wife was at the hands of her monstrous husband…her crime was that his dinner was served to late by his wife and it was too cold for his liking.

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/01/1...eason-why-will-leave-you-shocked-to-the-core/

Coming soon to America, thanks to American suicidal immigration policies.
America, RIP

In the liberal hierarchy of protected victims, Muslims stand alone at the very top.

They don't understand, to the Muzzies they are just as much an infidel as anyone else. Fools soon lose their heads

I concur. Islam is proving incompatible with Buddhism, Christianity, Judaism, Atheism or plain old western freedom of thought and speech. Islam is a form of nihilist Satanism voodoo bullshit. It gets NO respect from me as form of human endeavor, it is perhaps the most destructive mindset to humanity EVER. I hate and revile Islam.

Last edited:
I've seen boys go after cats that way. Does it have to be a dog to be offensive?
no, it does not. Even if one believes an animal to be 'unclean' in some religious sense, the behavior shown in this video shows a bunch of cowards who have no respect for life what so ever.

We cannot let these degenerates over here any more than we have to, being forced by our own government in vile attempts to supply corporations with more cheap labor.

What does this say about the corporations that want to bring them over by the millions? They know what kind of degenerate shitstains they are bringing in and they dont give a fuck.

They do it more because they count on them voting Democrat. What does this say about Democrats? They know the kind of degenerate shitstains they are bringing in and don't give a damn.

The democrat party consists mainly of extreme fringe groups, so it is against their interest to condemn any perverted degenerate. Murderous Muslims actually find empathy from the liberal ideology even though they would likely cut liberal heads off first.

I am an Islamaphobe, proud of it, too. I love dogs. I hate Muslims. I eat pork. Sorry, I try to be a vegetarian , but I slip. Islamic countries ban or prohibit or tax non Muslims, lets do that too. Trump kinda sorta dallied with that. Obama says we are better than that. What does that mean? We need play the same game, no Muslims allowed, and those that are here, we tax . Quid pro quo.

They don't understand, to the Muzzies they are just as much an infidel as anyone else. Fools soon lose their heads
Oh, if the Muslims take over this country the gheys, druggies and thieves will be the first ones put to the wall.

Muslim extremists are laughing their heads off behind the backs of European and American liberals.

Demoncrats and Liberals are devils who fight against white christian men and pursue to replace him by satanic muslims. The Western World needs a new ideology: completely prohibition of leftism, liberalism and a return to traditional christian moral values and national states.Only in strong national christian states can white men still survive.No diversity and multiculturalism anymore.

Takes real men to beat a dog to death. Just shows what monsters they are.

To bad the dog didn't tear a throat or two out.

I don't understand what the dog did to deserve this treatment from the crowd. It was just standing around when the fucking sand ****** started hitting him with a sword.

I've seen boys go after cats that way. Does it have to be a dog to be offensive?
no, it does not. Even if one believes an animal to be 'unclean' in some religious sense, the behavior shown in this video shows a bunch of cowards who have no respect for life what so ever.

We cannot let these degenerates over here any more than we have to, being forced by our own government in vile attempts to supply corporations with more cheap labor.

What does this say about the corporations that want to bring them over by the millions? They know what kind of degenerate shitstains they are bringing in and they dont give a fuck.
Take it easy. The boys I've seen torturing cats are white boys you would call "Christian." Happens all the time, unfortunately, and that behavior is not somehow "muslim." Most libs probably find this thread too moronic to bother with. Including me, as of now.

Forum List

Back