Muslim Crybabies at it Again!!! This time is lego and Jabba the Hut

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Glad to know the muslims believe they are fat, disgusting, heartless, merciless, murderous, thugs, criminals and gangsters! If they didn't they wouldn't be so offended.

Politics: Muslim advocates announce decisive victory over tiny plastic Jabba the Hutt | CainTV
Muslims first began voicing their outrage over the toy last year, claiming that the Tatooine castle looked like the Hagia Sophia mosque in Istanbul.

They also claim that Jabba is a “terrorist who likes to smoke a hookah and have his victims killed,” and that he surrounds himself with gun-runners, smugglers, and murderers. All of this is true. Jabba's not a nice a guy and, yes, he's a smoker.

And of course lego bows down to the muslim crybabies!

they are complaining about a fictional character that has nothing to do with them?

they are complaining about a fictional character that has nothing to do with them?

I guess so. Funny when I watched Return of the Jedi I never thought of a mosque or Muslims when I saw Jabba!

Who are 'Muslims'? I couldn't tell who actually complained about it. Because Muslims are in the billions. Oh, I guess it was several groups in Australia.

Gotta go out and buy me one of these... Sell it on eBay... probably fetch hundreds...

Forum List

Back