Muslim Democrats: Stand With Hamas or We Won’t Support or Vote for Democrats

Kewl, the Muslim Americans are gonna support Benedict Donald. Is that what they want? Donnie Dangerously, again? Yer dreamin.

Hahahahaha sounds like an idle threat to chop off their own heads to me.

I would hope the WH reminds them there was a ceasefire with Hamas on Oct 6th which Hamas broke on Oct 7th.

Looks more like the rapidly growing Hamas caucus in the DNC would prefer "liquidating" their Jewish support instead. Sort of a "final solution", if you will.

Kewl, the Muslim Americans are gonna support Benedict Donald. Is that what they want? Donnie Dangerously, again? Yer dreamin.

I would hope the WH reminds them there was a ceasefire with Hamas on Oct 6th which Hamas broke on Oct 7th.

The 24 election boils down to: can the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream team manufacture enough fake ballots in swing States to put the Biden Body Double or Newsom over the top?

The 24 election boils down to: can the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream team manufacture enough fake ballots in swing States to put the Biden Body Double or Newsom over the top?
Election denying is the hallmark of the Neo-GOP movement.

MAGANUTS.

TDS
Stay on topic

TDS
Stay on topic
Piss off, Trump Dick Sucker.

Biden is steadfast in Israel's corner, and if the Muslim Americans think the Palestinians will be better served by that piece of shit Trumpyberra they can not vote for Joe.

Lordy Lordy. I haven’t laughed so hard in awhile. The demons are fighting each other.

Anyway, time to round up these terrorist supporters.

Jayapl made the threat explicit this weekend. Support the Jews and we ain't voting for you.

Nope. But they can sit out. Like many of us did with Romney, and McCain.

Piss off, Trump Dick Sucker.

Biden is steadfast in Israel's corner, and if the Muslim Americans think the Palestinians will be better served by that piece of shit Trumpyberra they can not vote for Joe.
Poor little baby just burst into a barrage of profanity. What I prompted you to spew may in fact be “illegally threatening” on my part and you may wish to confer with the experts on here about having me taken into custody.

Nope. But they can sit out. Like many of us did with Romney, and McCain.
Yours/their choice. I'm in Texas so I vote for the libertarians every time. No so much that I believe in their politics, they just need a certain % of voters to remain on the ballot.

Poor little baby just burst into a barrage of profanity. What I prompted you to spew may in fact be “illegally threatening” on my part and you may wish to confer with the experts on here about having me taken into custody.
Awww did that warp your fragile little mind?

Forum List

Back