🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim Doctor Qanta Ahmed Becomes U.S. Citizen

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
image.jpg

She became an American citizen on Friday (yesterday).

Muslim doctor: Trump comments a 'departure from American values' - CNNPolitics.com

Imagine ban on Muslims: How different would America be? - CNN.com

Congratulations! Welcome to America! Be careful where you travel.

Run that narrative far left drone, run that narrative..

How many refugees are you planning to take in? or does your sky people forbid you to help others?

How many refugees are you planning to take in? or does your sky people forbid you to help others?

I sent President Obama an email telling him to use my tax dollars to help refugees. In addition, I will make personal donations.

Good for her. Best wishes.

Lakhota, you were hoping to throw this in our faces, to illicit a negative response. Sorry. Some of us act like adults around here. I suspect you don't really care whether or not Dr. Ahmed became a citizen or not.

I sent President Obama an email telling him to use my tax dollars to help refugees. In addition, I will make personal donations.

So another lie from a far left drone that is unwilling to do what they want others to do..

So that would be a NO on the far left drone front in taking in refugees. As long as they are someone else's problem then the far left is all for it..

So another lie from a far left drone that is unwilling to do what they want others to do..

So that would be a NO on the far left drone front in taking in refugees. As long as they are someone else's problem then the far left is all for it..

How many unwanted babies have you adopted?

WOW! A very predictable narrative!

And the far left narrative runs as the far left drone gets caught showing they do not really care about any of this, they just are here to run their narratives and seek validation for their religious beliefs..

We've adopted two...now how many are you taking in? ;)

Forum List

Back