Muslim Extremists Force Jews From Temple Mount

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Hundreds of Jews came to the Temple Mount Monday in honor of Tisha B'Av, the anniversary of the destruction of the two Jewish Temples by the Babylonian and Roman empires respectively.

But their visit was cut short as Muslim worshippers physically blocked them and appeared to be preparing a riot.

Michael Fua, of the Jewish Leadership faction of the Israeli Likud Party, was at the Mount.

“Today, on the eve of Tisha B'Av, the Israel Police failed do discharge its duties again,” Fua accused. “Hundreds of Jews who came to the Mount from all parts of the Land of Israel, were kept waiting for a long time at the entrance to the Mount, at the only gate where Jews are allowed to pass, while hundreds of Muslims entered from the other gates without any check or delay.

"As the third group that the police allowed inside entered the Mount, many Muslims began to gather and shout. As usual, instead of preventing the rioters from ascending to the Mount and grouping together, the police quickly informed the Jewish pilgrims that it will not allow them to carry out a full tour of the Mount, and quickly made them leave through the nearest gate.”

Muslim Extremists Force Jews From Temple Mount - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

-----------

DAMN THEM!

What makes them Muslim "extremists"? The media?

How are people anything BUT extremists for refusing to allow others to pray in peace? The Jewish worshippers weren't trying to go inside the mosque OR to interfere with Muslims praying........

Same God, so sad, but seeing the settlers literally stealing land and Israel demmanding E. Jerusam against the wishes of the UN, USA, and the rest of the known world, I can understand Muslim jitters about the mound and its future.

I guess Religion is a human anachronism, why would the creator of an entire universe want with a desert mountain in no-where land?

How are people anything BUT extremists for refusing to allow others to pray in peace? The Jewish worshippers weren't trying to go inside the mosque OR to interfere with Muslims praying........

no, and i have never ever heard a jew or israeli scream "destroy the dome. the temple mount belongs to the people of israel."

if jews did something like that, over and over and over again, well, it might provoke an appropriate extreme reaction but thank Y-HW-H jews are benevolent, the heart of the world, and shine their light onto these muslim gentiles and do not engage in such infuriating behaviour.

you guys are just swell.

no, and i have never ever heard a jew or israeli scream "destroy the dome. the temple mount belongs to the people of israel."

if jews did something like that, over and over and over again, well, it might provoke an appropriate extreme reaction but thank Y-HW-H jews are benevolent, the heart of the world, and shine their light onto these muslim gentiles and do not engage in such infuriating behaviour.

you guys are just swell.
BULL'S Eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe because there are other Muslims who have no problem with where Jews pray.

and damn those beasty muslim women at the wall too. if they were jewish, they would be free to worship when, where, and as they please because jews are the most staunch defenders of the freedom of worship i have ever seen.

Maybe because there are other Muslims who have no problem with where Jews pray.

and damn those beasty muslim women at the wall too. if they were jewish, they would be free to worship when, where, and as they please because jews are the most staunch defenders of the freedom of worship i have ever seen.
Are you just saying that to be funny or has Mr Glen Fiddich got your tongue?

you guys are just swell.
Either Phillip has no problem with it or he isn't even aware of it, but Muslims are blowing up each other's mosques even when there are people inside praying. Maybe because the Jews are not involved in this, Phillip is not interested in what is happening.

you guys are just swell.
Either Phillip has no problem with it or he isn't even aware of it, but Muslims are blowing up each other's mosques even when there are people inside praying. Maybe because the Jews are not involved in this, Phillip is not interested in what is happening.
This is the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict Thread...Do you mean the Sunni/Shiite Conflicts?

Like Voltaire said: “Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool." Remember the Christian Conflicts of yore? The ME is ripe for Revolutions like Europe experienced in 1848.

He was so right...

This is the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict Thread...Do you mean the Sunni/Shiite Conflicts?

Like Voltaire said: “Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool." Remember the Christian Conflicts of yore? The ME is ripe for Revolutions like Europe experienced in 1848.

He was so right...
Weren't you just posting about what was going on in Egypt and talking about democracies? My advice to you, Phillip, is not to go wandering in any area where radical Muslims are operating. They wouldn't care that you are an atheist who is always dissing Israel.

He was so right...
Weren't you just posting about what was going on in Egypt and talking about democracies? My advice to you, Phillip, is not to go wandering in any area where radical Muslims are operating. They wouldn't care that you are an atheist who is always dissing Israel.
Unitarians are Deists in nature, like our founding fathers...We preach Peace always and leave alone whatever gods maybe!

Actually the 'Unitarians' of Revolutionary times were formerly 'Anglicans' who didn't want to be associated with the Church of England....

He was so right...
Unitarians are Deists in nature, like our founding fathers...We preach Peace always and leave alone whatever gods maybe!
Well then, Phillip, you are the perfect fellow to hop around and teach the Muslims to be tolerant of the religious beliefs of others. I am sure that you, as a civilized guy, must twinge when you read about them killing others because of their beliefs. If you can get your message through, many people in several countries will breathe a sigh of relief. By the way, you might find this interesting.
The Founding Fathers Were Not Deists

Forum List

Back