Muslim Extremists Force Jews From Temple Mount

The zionist nut cases like Roudytard, Toasted brain, and Hosscrap, can moan and cry all they want about the mosque on top of the Temple Mount.

But the fact is the mosque is there and ain't going anywhere.

Even the fascist Israeli government has acknowledged that reality. .. :cool:
So why do they point their behinds in total disrespect to something they consider "holy"?

Riddle me that one.

Since Israel/Mossad/IDF are responsible for about 90% of the problems in the Middle East.

It only makes sense to focus on on that criminal state and it's blatant crimes against humanity. .. :cool:
Actually Israel is responsible for ALL the problems in the Middle East, as well as those disappearing ships in the Bermuda Triangle, Global Warming, and Earthquakes.

There, I said it, you happy now? Ha ha ha.

And a poor apologist whining about it. :cool:

Still, these OP titles suck azz. (imho)

Any time there is chaos, conflict, or war, anywhere in the world.

Just scratch the surface a little and you will find a jew involved and profiting from the event. .. :cool:
Yes, just scratch your head (which in your case is the same as your butt) and you will find a an evil Jew always lurking somewhere in the background. I agree.

Can you show me to your Mosque? I think I'm ready to convert to Islam now.

Just scratch the surface a little and you will find a jew involved and profiting from the event. .. :cool:
Yes, just scratch your head (which in your case is the same as your butt) and you will find a an evil Jew always lurking somewhere in the background. I agree.

Converting to Islam will only take two minutes!

Anywhere there is mass murder, torture, people killing their own brethren, suicide bombings, just scratch the surface....actually no need for that because we all know it is ISLAM

Sunni Man, are you keeping track of how many of your Sunni brothers are getting massacred in the ME for not being Shiite, and vice versa, or is thr number too high for you ??? :cool:

Anywhere there is mass murder, torture, people killing their own brethren, suicide bombings, just scratch the surface....actually no need for that because we all know it is ISLAM

Sunni Man, are you keeping track of how many of your Sunni brothers are getting massacred in the ME for not being Shiite, and vice versa, or is thr number too high for you ??? :cool:

In case you have lost count Sunni Jim, here is a website that will remind you.
Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

How sweet. Another hate site.:cuckoo:

Funny on how you comment on the link, but not a single word of the hatred post of Sunni Man. NOt biased at all :eusa_whistle:

And some people think that hate vs hate is ok.

I tend to disagree. They both suck. Sunni puts forward the view that the Jews are involved in every chaos and war in the world.

Then the link in response.

Both are hate speak and it's easy to tell by the exclusionary properties.

Jews means every Jew in this world. Muslims means every Muslim in this world.

So we've got a case of no discussion.

I'll leave everyone else to discuss this.

:)

*unsubcribe*

Hate siite? Where is the hate on that site. It is merely a tally of what goes on.

Converting to Islam will only take two minutes!
Just tell me which way to point my butt towards.

You seem to be obsessed with this issue Roudy.

When in reality it has nothing to do with you.

If we have no problem with it......why should it bother you?? .. :cool:
So you have no problem pointing your butt to something you call holy? Oh OK, then please forgive us for laughing when you give us this long explanation how the Dome of Rock is such a holy site for Muslims. :clap:

Forum List

Back