Muslim Monsters Kidnap Underage Christian Girl and Film The Rape and Murder of Them

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
This is Islam folks. Not radical Islam, but Islam itself.

Muslims Take Hundreds Of Underage Christian Girls, Film Themselves Brutally Gang Raping Them Over And Over Again, And Then Butcher Them. One Christian Girl Curls Into A Ball And Begs For Mercy | Walid ShoebatWalid Shoebat

Muslims Take Hundreds Of Underage Christian Girls, Film Themselves Brutally Gang Raping Them Over And Over Again, And Then Butcher Them. One Christian Girl Curls Into A Ball And Begs For Mercy
By Ted on July 11, 2014 in Featured, General

By Theodore Shoebat

Muslims in Nigeria kidnapped 250 underage Christian girls, and brutally gang raped them over and over again before butchering them. One Christian girl curled up into a ball and begged for mercy. The Muslims got all of this on film, to boastfully record their own evils.

Senator Zanna, representing Born Central Senatorial District, saw the film and recounted the terrifying memory:

Actually the information I’m getting, some of them are very disturbing. Although I don’t want to mention but they are just raping the girls on camera and even showing them on video, releasing it to the public… Somebody told me that they were shown being raped, and in turn, it is the girl who was raped that came out kneeling down and begging the man to be patient. Do you know the reason why? They said when they rape them they shoot them. Therefore the girl after being raped, she curled down to the man, kneeling down and begging him to please be patient. So disturbing

The girls were also forcefully married off to Muslim men infected with syphilis, gonorrhoea and staphylococcus. Pregnant Christian women were also slaughtered by these worthless devils who are worthy of death

This kind of thing reflects the culture involved more than the religion. Just as the witch-burning and Crusades represent European culture of the time moreso than Christianity itself.

African cultures routinely perform female genital mutilation too, but wider Islam doesn't. It's their culture, not their religious faith. And in African warfare, enemy rape is a commonly practiced tactic but has nothing speciifc to do with their religion.

Last edited:
We will now see all sorts of diversions about how - several centuries ago - Christians slaughtered nonbelievers.

Anything to divert from or deny the cruel, monstrous treatment of those who do not accept the evil that is Islam.

Rape is an acceptable tactic during war.

I bet if it were Christians raping Muslims ur **** ass would have a different tune! Under no circumstance is rape acceptable!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is a reason Ashtara is on my ignore list. Rape is never acceptable for civilized people.

Now, GHook, how does using names like you used above make you any better or worse than Ashtara? I believe she might have a mental problem, I don't think that of you. Don't let mean people drag you down to their level.

Inb4 "Christians are just as bad!" posts.

Que?
This.

This kind of thing reflects the culture involved more than the religion. Just as the witch-burning and Crusades represent European culture of the time moreso than Christianity itself.

African cultures routinely perform female genital mutilation too, but wider Islam doesn't. It's their culture, not their religious faith. And in African warfare, enemy rape is a commonly practiced tactic but has nothing speciifc to do with their religion.

Forum List

Back