Muslim Persecution of Christians: Summer of Horror for Women

The muslim rape story was invented by the ultra RW nuts of the Gatestone Institute.

You can read all about the organization at 'Loon Watch'.

Gatestone Institute | loonwatch.com

I love it they call themselves loon watch, when they are 100 fold nuttier than they people they are attacking. They say they hate "hate," but all they do is spew hate in an incoherent mockery of so-called journalism.

They present no facts, they can't dispute a single item and rely solely on personal attacks, calls for Islamophobia (much like Sharpton screams racism) and 3rd grade writting!

Good find Sunni you really convinced us Christians aren't being persecuted!
What is an Islamophobe? Someone who knows the truth about Islam?

Around 55,000 unlicensed clerics in Egypt will be barred from preaching in mosques, the country’s minister of religious endowments said on Tuesday.
Kinda funny how RW conservatives like you will defend the Westboro Baptist Church right to spew their vile hate because you idolize 'Freedom of Speech'.

Yet you applaud the forced silencing of muslim preachers in Egypt. .. :cool:

I applaud the forever silencing of those who kill because others do not believe as they do. I applaud the Egyptian Military for taking action against the Barbarians of Radical Islam as they Murder Christians and burn down their churches because of their faith in Christianity.......

Hell Sunni man. I want to give them all a medal for it.

GOD WILLS IT SUNNI MAN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkqXXKb0jrA]Arn The Templar (2007), Amazing battle scene - YouTube[/ame]

.................................^^^^ News Flash: the Templars lost in the end and were driven out of the Middle East.

btw It's kinda apropos that you mention the Templars being today is Friday the 13th and all

Last edited:
pedo-4_zpsf2a70bff.jpg

Those are bridesmaids cousins or nieces of the groom

Around 55,000 unlicensed clerics in Egypt will be barred from preaching in mosques, the country’s minister of religious endowments said on Tuesday.
Kinda funny how RW conservatives like you will defend the Westboro Baptist Church right to spew their vile hate because you idolize 'Freedom of Speech'.

Yet you applaud the forced silencing of muslim preachers in Egypt. .. :cool:

What's kinda funny are goofy converts to a fascist politico-religious ideology who have safely ensconced themselves in the West.

Jihad is a duty, wannabe.

Go to Egypt and fulfill your religious duty.

Forum List

Back