Muslim Refugees Accepted - Christian Asylum Seekers Denied FOR FAILING RELIGOUS TEST

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
If You’re a Christian Convert Seeking Asylum in the UK, You Might Want to Brush Up on Your Bible Trivia

"Many individuals and organizations are outraged by the number of Christian refugees being denied asylum in the United Kingdom for failing government-administered Bible trivia tests to prove the authenticity of their faith."

:wtf:

This sounds MORE like an Obama idea. He can't / won't vet shite in the midst of rushing 'cattle-cars'/planes full of single military-age Muslim men into the US while (now) admittedly using a faulty vetting process (one that allowed a terrorist to come into the US and murder 12 US citizens in Ca), but making Christians, seeking asylum from being persecuted and murdered, have to pass a govt-created test on Christianity.

(SARCASM ALERT: That would be a Great idea - the govt persecuting and limiting what Christians can and can't do here now - coming up with a test for Christians... :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
It is OUTRAGEOUS-----and it is fact that most Christians in the USA never read the bible-----
probably true of jews too.

If You’re a Christian Convert Seeking Asylum in the UK, You Might Want to Brush Up on Your Bible Trivia

"Many individuals and organizations are outraged by the number of Christian refugees being denied asylum in the United Kingdom for failing government-administered Bible trivia tests to prove the authenticity of their faith."

:wtf:

This sounds MORE like an Obama idea. He can't / won't vet shite in the midst of rushing 'cattle-cars'/planes full of single military-age Muslim men into the US while (now) admittedly using a faulty vetting process (one that allowed a terrorist to come into the US and murder 12 US citizens in Ca), but making Christians, seeking asylum from being persecuted and murdered, have to pass a govt-created test on Christianity.

(SARCASM ALERT: That would be a Great idea - the govt persecuting and limiting what Christians can and can't do here now - coming up with a test for Christians...
:rolleyes:)
The blaze? BBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nothing that comes from that nut job piece of shit site is believable.

The blaze? BBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Nothing that comes from that nut job piece of shit site is believable.
Oh you poor thing....are you REALLY going to try to pull the old pathetic liberal tactic of saying the source is not valid because YOU say so?! :p

I
This sounds MORE like an Obama idea.

So now you blame UK immigration policy on Obama.

You right wing nut jobs are always looking for something to be outraged about Obama for.

not Obama's fault----he probably never read the bible either
Nah. He probably picked it up and tried reading it, but like me he found it to be so ridiculous and far fetched, he doubled over in laughter and threw it where it belongs, in the waste bin, or maybe he just decided to be nice about it and put it back on the shelf in the fiction section.

I

You right wing nut jobs are always looking for something to be outraged about Obama for.

Nah. He probably picked it up and tried reading it, but like me he found it to be so ridiculous and far fetched, he doubled over in laughter and threw it where it belongs, in the waste bin, or maybe he just decided to be nice about it and put it back on the shelf in the fiction section.
More likely he picked it up and it 'burned'. :p

The blaze? BBBBBBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Nothing that comes from that nut job piece of shit site is believable.
Oh you poor thing....are you REALLY going to try to pull the old pathetic liberal tactic of saying the source is not valid because YOU say so?! :p
The blaze is nothing but a right wing, partisan, bullshit website founded by a fucking lunatic. You'd have to be an idiot to believe anything you read there.

I

your assessment of scriptural writings is that of an IGNORAMOUS. In fact-----they are sublime----the bible, the Bhagavad Gita, ---
even the Odyssey (semi scriptural?) did you pass high school literature class?

I

your assessment of scriptural writings is that of an IGNORAMOUS. In fact-----they are sublime----the bible, the Bhagavad Gita, ---
The Bible is a crock of bullshit written by ancient desert dwellers who were most likely insane from the sun pounding down on their heads all day.

I

The Bible is a crock of bullshit written by ancient desert dwellers who were most likely insane from the sun pounding down on their heads all day.

you are very stupid. Do not use words that you do not understand.

You are the one who gets on your knees and mumbles incantations to some nonexistent entity who in your brainwashed mind lives in the clouds, not me. And you are calling me the stupid one, LOL.

You are the one who gets on your knees and mumbles incantations to some nonexistent entity who in your brainwashed mind lives in the clouds, not me. And you are calling me the stupid one, LOL.

nope----not me..... I appreciate FINE literature. have you ever gotten past
superman comics?

I

It's historical. Have some respect.

Forum List

Back