Muslim terrorist in Berlin was under police surveillance, and still got a gun and murdered people...

What a country, where one has to go armed with a handgun or whatever to defend one's self from one's fellow citizens. Pretty barbaric.
What a country were I have the right to defend myself. Women have the right to defend themselves from rapist as well. Rape and murder is barbaric self-defence is a fundamental human right.

Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis Spirals out of Control

Isn't there a story out there this week that police are handing out rape alarms in order to help reduce sex assaults during New Years celebrations?

What a country, where one has to go armed with a handgun or whatever to defend one's self from one's fellow citizens. Pretty barbaric.
What a country were I have the right to defend myself. Women have the right to defend themselves from rapist as well. Rape and murder is barbaric self-defence is a fundamental human right.

Germany's Migrant Rape Crisis Spirals out of Control

Isn't there a story out there this week that police are handing out rape alarms in order to help reduce sex assaults during New Years celebrations?
I think they're air dropping leaflets in some of Michigan's Sharia zones...

Forum List

Back