🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslim Vetting- Required to uphold Women's Rights

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
and they should thank the American political process for doing this.

As more Muslims immigrate to the US, women's rights in America will continue to erode since they view women as nothing more than a bug smashed under their boots. The democrat machine will allow women's rights to be set back 100 years.

President Trump is for equal rights for all

-Geaux

ISIS-Mosul-Al-Khansa-Metal-Jaws-Religious-Police-Islamic-State-Women-Crimes-Black-Jihadi-821246.jpg

These women could be the new immigrants/refugees coming to America.

Its amazing how the left justifies violence for votes.. Like the protesters who destroy private property and assault women. And their professed love of Muslim religious practices

-Geaux

As more Muslims immigrate to the US, women's rights in America will continue to erode since they view women as nothing more than a bug smashed under their boots. The democrat machine will allow women's rights to be set back 100 years.

-Geaux
'continue to erode'?

What like maybe immigration of Muslims will lead to bans on abortion?

Women's rights are not being eroded. American Muslims are not doing anything to threaten 'women's rights'- that honor falls to the Republican Party.

Its amazing how the left justifies violence for votes..

Its amazing how the right blames the entire left for anything done by anyone.

While denying any responsibility for violence perpetuated by conservative fanatics.

Lol, they would stone a woman just for thinking about an abortion. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

3 million Americans are Muslims.

Muslim Americans are not the ones who have killed abortion providers- or are out there trying to deny women safe and legal abortions.

That honor belongs to the American right.

Now that is a mental disorder.

-Geaux

Muslims aren't going to erode women's rights in America. That's like the ridiculous claim that same sex marriage is going to destroy marriage.

Section 5: Political Opinions and Social Values

Muslim Americans show strong support for allowing women to join the workforce. Nine-in-ten either completely (72%) or mostly agree (18%) that women should be able to work outside the home. Among the U.S. general public, almost all either completely (81%) or mostly (16%) agree with this.

Attitudes among Muslim Americans are similar to attitudes among Muslims in Lebanon and Turkey. But support for women working outside the home is considerably smaller in many other Muslim nations. For example, in Egypt, only about six-in-ten say they either completely agree (23%) or mostly agree (39%) that women should be allowed to work outside the home. About four-in-ten (39%) disagree.

Nearly seven-in-ten U.S. Muslims (68%) say gender makes no difference in the quality of political leaders. Still, about a quarter (27%) say men make better political leaders. Very few (4%) say women make better leaders. There are only slight differences in views on this between men and women and among various age groups.

Lol, they would stone a woman just for thinking about an abortion. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Muslim Americans are not the ones who have killed abortion providers- or are out there trying to deny women safe and legal abortions.

Since abortion has been legal. 4 doctors have been killed. That's about a half days worth of deaths of black men in Chicago. Something liberals don't care about. Fake outrage, lol. Tell me how many americans have been murdered by illegal immigrants in a year. I'm sure it's more than 4.

Since abortion has been legal. 4 doctors have been killed.

Yep- by American conservatives.

Not American Muslims.

-Geaux

Muslims aren't going to erode women's rights in America. That's like the ridiculous claim that same sex marriage is going to destroy marriage.

Muslim Americans show strong support for allowing women to join the workforce. Nine-in-ten either completely (72%) or mostly agree (18%) that women should be able to work outside the home. Among the U.S. general public, almost all either completely (81%) or mostly (16%) agree with this.

Attitudes among Muslim Americans are similar to attitudes among Muslims in Lebanon and Turkey. But support for women working outside the home is considerably smaller in many other Muslim nations. For example, in Egypt, only about six-in-ten say they either completely agree (23%) or mostly agree (39%) that women should be allowed to work outside the home. About four-in-ten (39%) disagree.

Nearly seven-in-ten U.S. Muslims (68%) say gender makes no difference in the quality of political leaders. Still, about a quarter (27%) say men make better political leaders. Very few (4%) say women make better leaders. There are only slight differences in views on this between men and women and among various age groups.
These women disagree with you and so do I.

former muslim woman speaks out - YouTube

-Geaux

Talk to an actual Muslim American family in real life instead of relying on videos.

People have diverse opinions on thier religions and religion is practiced in various ways. Some are very abusive. .

Ironically, the most rabid athiests I know are former Catholics and Baptists. There are plenty of "Ex-Christian videos with people speaking out against their religion if you were ever interested enough to google it. In the meantime, talk with a real family. American Muslims are diverse, and in the Pew Opinion poll, they are little different than other American demographics. Their views - between an earlier poll and the most recent one have become more liberal - a reflection on what is going in America's other religious demographics.

-Geaux

Talk to an actual Muslim American family in real life instead of relying on videos.

People have diverse opinions on thier religions and religion is practiced in various ways. Some are very abusive. .

Ironically, the most rabid athiests I know are former Catholics and Baptists. There are plenty of "Ex-Christian videos with people speaking out against their religion if you were ever interested enough to google it. In the meantime, talk with a real family. American Muslims are diverse, and in the Pew Opinion poll, they are little different than other American demographics. Their views - between an earlier poll and the most recent one have become more liberal - a reflection on what is going in America's other religious demographics.
I see no reason whatsoever to add more religiousity into the mix. As a believer/Christian (not a religious type person) I am not welcome into Islamic religious countries and cultures; and I do not feel that those who currently hate me for my spiritual beliefs need to be imported or allowed status into my country for any reason. We have enough diversity its their turn in those countries that are pushing for the destruction of this country to open their borders, their pocket books and their hearts and take in the poor souls from all over the ME looking for a new homeland. They can feed them and care for them in a decent manner or be sucked into the mass of confusion and mess that they have pushed forth in their agenda to take control over the others. You can consider me having the spirit of Sarah in that department. It will be as when she saw Ishmael had drawn his bow and was pointing it at her son Isaac to kill him. I stand firm on that thought at this point and have no plans on changing my mind about it.

ISIS-Mosul-Al-Khansa-Metal-Jaws-Religious-Police-Islamic-State-Women-Crimes-Black-Jihadi-821246.jpg

These women could be the new immigrants/refugees coming to America.

I think I recognize one of 'em.....

“It’s time to speak out on why we are all so, so alarmed by our new president,” said another." What democracy looks like: Women’s March on Washington
But it was not....they were being used.

Not to be overlooked are the fumes left over by the crypto-Islamist who recently vacated the White House, fueling this 'Women's March on Washington.'

Let's peek behind the curtain, and see who arranged it:
"[Obama]White House Highlights Linda Sarsour as a “Champion of Change” Who Is Giving Back"
A Brooklyn Democrat who called Obama 'terrible' on civil rights will be honored by the White House

Here's a shocker:

"Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group" http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/21/w...as-family-ties-to-terror-group/#ixzz4Wd5eauPv

Forum List

Back