Muslim women's entry to Paradise depends on Husband's 'vote.'

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Muslim women's entry to Paradise depends on Husband's 'vote.'

16. The only way a woman can get into Paradise for sure is if her husband is happy with her when she dies. When I read about this one, I thought, "Mohammad, you are a crafty one."

This idea obviously helps with the subjugation of women. It motivates her to subjugate herself. It gives her a strong incentive to subordinate her wishes to her husband's, because while she might have a chance to get into Paradise if she's a good Muslim, the only way she can guarantee she will go to Paradise (and avoid eternal suffering in hell) is to make sure her husband is happy with her when she dies.

Citizen Warrior: The Terrifying Brilliance of Islam

Liberals just LOVE them some Islam!

And this is from where in Qur'an? Or did you not even bother to fact-check?

I do not remember reading it in the Koran--------HOWEVER----islam----its philosophy and its jurisprudence
----is VERY LOGICAL ---------in all discussions and decisions-----the winner is ALWAYS ----***ISLAM*** and ***THE MUSLIM MALE*** It is all very easy if you remember-----the simple prime directive---
islam and the muslim male always WIN. Ask me a question regarding social rights, property rights,
etc etc etc-------as it might be put before a shariah judge------I can answer them all ----like a qadi----
islam and the muslim male----MUST WIN

The worst life in the world has to be if you were unfortunate enough to be born a female in an Islamic country. You are sentenced from birth to be under some abusive man's thumb.

And this is from where in Qur'an? Or did you not even bother to fact-check?

Mwaybe you should not split hairs for a religon which holy book states that when yoiu fucked a sheep you cannot slaughter and eat it yourself, but it's ok to sell it to the neighboring village.

This crooks use each and every mindfuck to supress their women, it really does not matter if it's in the quran, the hadiths or some fucked up fatwa.

Forum List

Back