Muslim world people want girl arrested for wearing mini skirt

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
I’ve seen some pretty outrageous stuff in public; a woman calling her child a failed abortion, a woman shitting at the side of the pub and a man wearing saggy jeans. Most of these things made me grimace for a second and then move on. However, in Saudi Arabia, prepare to get arrested for the breaking of social norms.
MUSLIM WORLD: People Want Girl Arrested For Wearing A Mini-skirt

upload_2017-7-18_7-52-58.png

---------------------------------------------------------

As we see pathetic trendy leftist chant LET them in, and voting in people who believe this in our own Country , They won't believe this is how they are until the dumbasses get told you can't wear what you want.
Oh imagine the wannbe whores who wear thongs on the beach, or daisy duke shorts LMAO

Last edited:
She needs to make the skirt shorter with a very low cut neckline, before I can acurately make a judgement.

Perhaps I could interview her, and pump her....................for information.

Liberals care about their own bottom line only. In other words, it's her problem for not wearing the required bag over her body.

Liberals weren't the ones sword dancing with the Saudis and called them the leaders in fighting terrorism.

Saudi Arabia will never change as long as republicans and democrats keep selling weapons to them and making money off if them.

UPDATE :

They found the girl and she's been arrested. Now she'll probably get raped, beaten, and or killed. Let's see what happens.

Oh and imagine how the trendy losers of society want this here too. Awww wait until they're told not to wear skirts, or they can't wear their whore clothes. Why where will the fake feminist be then. ....

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — A Saudi woman has been arrested for defying the kingdom's strict dress code by walking around in a miniskirt and crop top in a video that sparked public outrage.

Saudi woman in miniskirt video arrested after public outcry

Forum List

Back