Muslims are ANGRY at Texas Mayor After She Stops “Sharia Court”

The funniest part of this is that the "Islamic Tribunal" mentioned in the OP is still there, and still doing it's thing.
Exactly. However there are a whole lot of idots feeling like they stopped the Mooslims in their tracks.

Irving City Council backs state bill Muslims say targets them

“He said, ‘If you support this bill, it will ease a lot of tensions [and assure people] you are not here to change the system. You’re not here to change the constitution,’” Sheikh said.

But it was the imam’s turn to refuse. “We don’t care about the bill,” Sheikh said. “It’s not going to affect us in any way, shape or form. The bottom line is the foundation of this bill is anti-Islamic.”

Last edited:
Don't forget ISIS and flying planes into the twin towers

You know how them Mooslims are

You dims have no problem with cutting the clits off little girls, as long as they hate Americans and Christians, you love, love, love em! :thup:

Don't forget the beheadings and stonings

Them Mooslims are not normal people like us Christians

But if a married couple agrees to go to a muslim court to resolve their differences there is little a grandstanding mayor can do
There is plenty she can do. If both parties agree to a muslim courts findings...say for example they have a gay son...and the court stones him to death or allows the parents to stone him to death in their back yard, that ain't gonna fly. It is against OUR laws.

But if a married couple agrees to go to a muslim court to resolve their differences there is little a grandstanding mayor can do
There is plenty she can do. If both parties agree to a muslim courts findings...say for example they have a gay son...and the court stones him to death or allows the parents to stone him to death in their back yard, that ain't gonna fly. It is against OUR laws.

Yeah, no shit. What's your point?

Don't forget the beheadings and stonings

Them Mooslims are not normal people like us Christians

You think beheadings and stoning is cool? :eek:

but then your idealogical peers did do this...

Skulls-at-Sang-prison-Dc-Cam-pic-600x.jpg

No point. Just saying there is something the mayor can do.
What's YOUR point?

No shit Sherlock

I don't believe that I said she did - although if you read her facebook post in the OP again, you'll see that she does try to take credit for it.

Then what was your point? Just to fling shit and see if it would stick?

I believe my point was fairly clear. Unless of course you are saying that the representatives in Texas who pushed for the above law and the people all over the internet cheering them on for it are not conservatives.

No shit Sherlock
Did I miss something? How did she go from a married couple to a gay son being stoned to death?

I believe my point was fairly clear.

Indeed it was, very clear that you were flinging shit to see if it would stick.

Unless of course you are saying that the representatives in Texas who pushed for the above law and the people all over the internet cheering them on for it are not conservatives.

Ah, more loads of shit flung.

Focus: Irving Mayor - you know, the actual topic?

No point. Just saying there is something the mayor can do.
What's YOUR point?

It's nice to see you admit that you had no actual point in bringing up stoning people to death.

But that makes me wonder why you mentioned it in the first place...

Forum List

Back