...Muslims come to Poland, procreate like rabbits and expect the State to support them...

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Poland is probably the most clever country in Europa. No Muslims, no crime, no problems!

TRT World’s Muslim host can barely contain his anger over Poland’s immigration policy which rejects all Muslims
Poland has, in fact, taken in 2 million immigrants needed for its labor force, and most of them are from the Ukraine and are Christians.
“In Poland, we can barely afford to have one or two children. Yet Muslims come here and procreate like rabbits and expect the State to support them.”

“Our is a Christian society, NOT Muslims, and Muslims refuse to integrate.

“We refuse to become like Sweden and the UK, where 10 – 20% of young Christian girls are being gang raped and sold as prostitutes by Muslim immigrants.”

“The media perpetrate propaganda and lies about so-called ‘poor Syrian Muslim refugees,’ the majority of whom are neither Syrian nor legitimate refugees.”

“We don’t want Muslim barbarians in Poland.”

“We will not become like France and the UK where beautiful cities are being destroyed by Muslim crime, rape, garbage in the streets, and rampant welfare dependency.”

TRT World’s Muslim host can barely contain his anger over Poland’s immigration policy which rejects all Muslims

Poland is probably the most clever country in Europa. No Muslims, no crime, no problems!

Poland has, in fact, taken in 2 million immigrants needed for its labor force, and most of them are from the Ukraine and are Christians.
“In Poland, we can barely afford to have one or two children. Yet Muslims come here and procreate like rabbits and expect the State to support them.”

“Our is a Christian society, NOT Muslims, and Muslims refuse to integrate.

“We refuse to become like Sweden and the UK, where 10 – 20% of young Christian girls are being gang raped and sold as prostitutes by Muslim immigrants.”

“The media perpetrate propaganda and lies about so-called ‘poor Syrian Muslim refugees,’ the majority of whom are neither Syrian nor legitimate refugees.”

“We don’t want Muslim barbarians in Poland.”

“We will not become like France and the UK where beautiful cities are being destroyed by Muslim crime, rape, garbage in the streets, and rampant welfare dependency.”

Did the Poles forget how to precreate?

sheeeesh------Poland has avoided resorting to cossacks
Make lots of vodka and they will come.

who? the Cossacks or the Muslims? a personal anecdote
(yes ---AGAIN) ----long ago I did a little college time part time
job------weekend "receptionist" in a very LARGE----(multi-buildings over
acres) old time state hospital. I used to "receive" the new
"resident" doctors-------somehow mostly HINDUS AND MUSLIMS from
southeast asia-------(not a high class job for medical school graduates) --- somehow the first thing the muslim guys asked me was
"where do I go to get beer" ?

sheeeesh------Poland has avoided resorting to cossacks
Make lots of vodka and they will come.

who? the Cossacks or the Muslims? a personal anecdote
(yes ---AGAIN) ----long ago I did a little college time part time
job------weekend "receptionist" in a very LARGE----(multi-buildings over
acres) old time state hospital. I used to "receive" the new
"resident" doctors-------somehow mostly HINDUS AND MUSLIMS from
southeast asia-------(not a high class job for medical school graduates) --- somehow the first thing the muslim guys asked me was
"where do I go to get beer" ?
If you take away the compulsory religion the folks would act like any other free person that likes to live and enjoy life, but beer eh...

Forum List

Back