Muslims Declare This Warning To Pope Francis: "Remember there won't be any pope after this one...

As to whether the church will end, in some ways it already has. A devout Roman Catholic from the year 1950 would not recognize the Catholic church of 2015 as Roman Catholic.

Jimbo = My father - who passed away about five years ago, he was born in 1921. Born, raised and died a devout Catholic.
I came around in the 1950s - I too was born and raised and still participate in Mass every Sunday - more if I am able.
I still remember the Mass - while going to catholic school in the early 60's pre-vatican II - kneeling at the rail for communion, the priest with his backs to us, etc.
I don't agree with your assertion - sorry.
Maybe some of those same-sex fruitcakes in San Fran (Pelosi) who claim their Catholics are the ones you're referring to.
They were never spiritually Catholic to begin with. On paper only.
From the time of the Romans, the church had used Latin to show the unity of the church across national lines. No matter what nation you attended mass in, other than the homily being said in the local language, everything else was the same no matter what nation you were attending mass in or what time era. The old Latin rite was a unifying symbol of the church that rose above the national quarrels and jealousies of this world and it strove to give a glimpse of the Heavenly places. It was pushed aside, and now this Pope almost completely bans it.

The changes have not only unmade Catholicism but it has confused, alienated and reduced to resentment and defiance many in the church. There were, for example, many people who went to a lot of trouble to avoid violating the ban on eating red meat on Friday. It was a moratal sin to violate that ban. I know one lady who would have to eat her bag lunch at school as her friends rode off to the local hamburger joint because she couldnt go with them as she ate her fish sandwich. She could not attend her best friend's recital because it was held in a heretical Episcopalian church. And many more incidents that I wont bore everyone with. When Vatican II unbound these mortal sins, she felt like a fool for having ever followed them and to have ever sacrificed so much of her friendships to be a 'good' Catholic. 'How can mortal sins suddenly be non-sinful?', she asked. It made no sense to her, and so it became a lie all along in her mind.

The church has reversed itself so many times on so many issues, that even within the clergy there has been a long awaited set of further loosenings ever since, like allowing married priests, priestesses, and contraception. The church has so many things that are mortal sins and only the rite of confession can remove these mortal sins, and yet Confession is only offered a few times a week for maybe an hour at a time. Who would be OK with the local hospital emergency room having a similar schedule? Isnt eternal damnation a much more serious thing than catching an infection early or setting a bone? This points to how the church today does not take its own doctrines seriously at all.

When I first converted to Catholicism, I followed the Catechism and went to Confession weekly, but after the third or fourth time the priest told me that once or twice a year was fine. I started going much less frequently after that, and the disparity between what the Catechism says and what the priests actually do, how they actually behave says far more than the mere words in a dusty book.

Catholicism is really dead already. No one takes its dogmas seriously any more, the least of whom are the clergy themselves, starting at the top, with the Pope who has surrounded himself with atheists and queers.

Last edited:
I have a strange sense that the statements issued from the UMMAH
regarding the pope and his "FUTURE" constitute a THREAT----if
any muslims in the US repeat them will LORETTA LYNCH PROSECUTE?
Lol. You're a confused individual

could you expand on that concept----about what do you find me "confused"?
Incitement

you think I am being "incited" ----by what?? by whom? incited to what?
No, i think you're confused about what incitement is

Incitement

Only to a libtard is self defense considered incitement.

Incitement

No, i think you're confused about what incitement is

Oh-----you believe that a "PREDICTION" that the office of the Pope will END ----soon is NOT INCITEMENT? Would a prediction that Mecca will become a Mormon settlement soon be "incitement"??

ogibilum, your laughter at the church that has been undefined is itself a laughable thing, hilarious even.

You not only fail to understand the implications and consequences of it, but you stupidly think them irrelevant.

roflmao

Oh-----you believe that a "PREDICTION" that the office of the Pope will END ----soon is NOT INCITEMENT? Would a prediction that Mecca will become a Mormon settlement soon be "incitement"??
Ogibilum is a troll and a jack ass. I wouldnt worry to much about his mental pratfalls.

Ogibilum is a troll and a jack ass. I wouldnt worry to much about his mental pratfalls.

Let's see if this one is "incitement"-----
ASSERTION of FACT-----within three years-----the city of mecca and the field upon which the black rock is situated------will be transformed into a giant pig pen -----in order to produce fine pork products for the Middle east

• Jihadist plot to kill Pope Francis' thwarted
    The Mirror ^ | 12-03-2015 | Steve Robson
    Police say they have stopped a "highly dangerous" group who planned to kill the Pope and praised the Paris terror attacks Four people have been arrested over alleged threats made by jihadists to kill Pope Franics. The arrests, made in Italy and Kosovo, were conducted by anti-terror police who had been monitory a "highly dangerous group" on social media. All four were Kosovan nationals said to have links to Syria. Police said threats had been made warning Pope Francis "would be the last Pope".

It's funny....because muslims and the Pope are being divided by a common enemy: debauchery and hedonism.

The Trickster's oldest trick in the book: "divide and conquer"...

• Jihadist plot to kill Pope Francis' thwarted
    The Mirror ^ | 12-03-2015 | Steve Robson
    Police say they have stopped a "highly dangerous" group who planned to kill the Pope and praised the Paris terror attacks Four people have been arrested over alleged threats made by jihadists to kill Pope Franics. The arrests, made in Italy and Kosovo, were conducted by anti-terror police who had been monitory a "highly dangerous group" on social media. All four were Kosovan nationals said to have links to Syria. Police said threats had been made warning Pope Francis "would be the last Pope".
I doubt that that was the only one they plan....there will be many more. Killing the Pope is like winning the lottery for these shit heads.

I doubt that that was the only one they plan....there will be many more. Killing the Pope is like winning the lottery for these shit heads.
Which is weird because both are concerned with being a check on hedonism in the West.

How ironic that two with common goal, one committed to violence to accomplish it, the other peace in order to accomplish it, have seen each other as "the enemy". Maybe if the muslim terrorists were a little less obtuse and the Pope a little less silent and cloistered about it, their common goal would be reached.

I'll say it again, The Trickster's oldest trick is "divide and conquer". His finest trick of all is that "under the mandate of Divine Providence!"..

Jeremiah belongs to isis?

Jeremiah was a bullfrog...

... was a good friend of mine...
:D

I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him drink his wine
He always had some mighty fine wine.....

Which is weird because both are concerned with being a check on hedonism in the West.

How ironic that two with common goal, one committed to violence to accomplish it, the other peace in order to accomplish it, have seen each other as "the enemy". Maybe if the muslim terrorists were a little less obtuse and the Pope a little less silent and cloistered about it, their common goal would be reached.

I'll say it again, The Trickster's oldest trick is "divide and conquer". His finest trick of all is that "under the mandate of Divine Providence!"..
Religions have been killing each other over differences in dogma, methodology and policies for over 4000 years.

How can this surprise you?

The only difference here is that most Christians dont want to fight and are dying in place.

I'll say it again, The Trickster's oldest trick is "divide and conquer". His finest trick of all is that "under the mandate of Divine Providence!".
Religions have been killing each other over differences in dogma, methodology and policies for over 4000 years.

How can this surprise you?

The only difference here is that most Christians dont want to fight and are dying in place.
I'm not surprised. Where did I indicate surprise that the Devil's oldest trick *yawn* was being employed again?

Are you advocating that because people have always been gullible in this way that we should promote it "because that's just how people are"? Curious logic, that. And stupid logic too if you ask me.

Forum List

Back