🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims Fundraise To Repair Vandalized St. Louis Jewish Cemetery

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Yep those evil Muslims

All across america Jewish and Muslim communities are coming together

Muslim activists Linda Sarsour and Tarek El-Messidi have started a crowdfunding campaign to support the repair of a St. Louis Jewish cemetery that was vandalized over the weekend

"Through this campaign, we hope to send a united message from the Jewish and Muslim communities that there is no place for this type of hate, desecration, and violence in America,”

Muslims Fundraise To Repair Vandalized Jewish Cemetery

Yep those evil Muslims

Muslim activists Linda Sarsour and Tarek El-Messidi have started a crowdfunding campaign to support the repair of a St. Louis Jewish cemetery that was vandalized over the weekend

"Through this campaign, we hope to send a united message from the Jewish and Muslim communities that there is no place for this type of hate, desecration, and violence in America,”

Before Trump comes to an end, all races in this country will unite....except for rednecks, hillbillies and hicks.

OK... Positive events and actions good deal, so will you give Trump credit for bringing about better things in America ??

Did Dani's Ayatollah approve of this benign effort? Something tells me no....

Yep those evil Muslims

Before Trump comes to an end, all races in this country will unite....except for rednecks, hillbillies and hicks.
yep he is the uniter

Yep those evil Muslims

. LOL... You idiots will flat out right make one laugh out loud like nobody's business... Still beating the floor trying to catch my breath... More, more, more.

Good,

now if they could just put a leash on their brethren

What I like about guno is how determined he is to take a big pile of shit, mix it up with chocolate chips and cookie dough, and make shit cookies out of it.

Yep those evil Muslims

Why ,are rednecks, hillbillies,and hicks burning cars and breaking store windows.
I ain't heard bout no problems from my fellow rednecks, but we can start if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep those evil Muslims

Hey guno! Great!
This is the kind of news that OUGHT to make the news
and OUGHT to be paraded around on boards and social media. Thanks! More more encore!!!

Chances are, this was a bunch of young white teens who thought it would be cool to kick over gravestones. Me personally? Dunno if it is a hate crime or not, because all the way back when I was a kid, I'd heard stories of some of the other kids doing something similar when they couldn't find a cow to tip.

However, based on the fact that this is a Jewish cemetery exclusively, the targeting of this particular cemetery speaks strongly to the possibility.

OK... Positive events and actions good deal, so will you give Trump credit for bringing about better things in America ??

Nope, because this is the first time he's spoken on a subject like this. Chances are, if this is a hate crime, it was spurred on by the election of Trump.

Forum List

Back