🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Muslims Fundraise To Repair Vandalized St. Louis Jewish Cemetery

Yep those evil Muslims

All across america Jewish and Muslim communities are coming together

Muslim activists Linda Sarsour and Tarek El-Messidi have started a crowdfunding campaign to support the repair of a St. Louis Jewish cemetery that was vandalized over the weekend

"Through this campaign, we hope to send a united message from the Jewish and Muslim communities that there is no place for this type of hate, desecration, and violence in America,”

Muslims Fundraise To Repair Vandalized Jewish Cemetery
Um, 2 Muslims started a gofundme, but it's non-muslims who are donating the money.

Come talk to us when you see MILLIONS of Muslims doing something useful.
Yep those evil Muslims

Muslim activists Linda Sarsour and Tarek El-Messidi have started a crowdfunding campaign to support the repair of a St. Louis Jewish cemetery that was vandalized over the weekend

"Through this campaign, we hope to send a united message from the Jewish and Muslim communities that there is no place for this type of hate, desecration, and violence in America,”

Um, 2 Muslims started a gofundme, but it's non-muslims who are donating the money.

You know this how?
Um, 44 years of life experience tells me that muslims arent known for donating to jewish charities.

In other words, you don't know this.
Nope he does not
We ALL know it, including you.

Yep those evil Muslims

You know this how?
Um, 44 years of life experience tells me that muslims arent known for donating to jewish charities.

No, i know it., and so do you. You just dont have the integrity to admit it.

If you know it, then provide evidence, otherwise it's just your opinion.

You know this how?

I have no proof that every living human on earth is breathing air today, but i can assume that they are.

Muslims Unite to Repair Jewish Cemetery | LaunchGood
You know this how?

I have no proof that every living human on earth is breathing air today, but i can assume that they are.

That's based on evidence. Nice try though.

Muslims hating jews isnt based on evidence either? Nice try.

Some Muslims hate Jews.
Some Christians hate Jews.
Who vandalized the cemetary?
Who's raising money?

Come on. We need to move beyond broad brushing don't you think and appreciate the effort this community is making to heal divides while you're seeking to widen them.

Some Muslims hate Jews.
Who's raising money?

Come on. We need to move beyond broad brushing don't you think and appreciate the effort this community is making to heal divides while you're seeking to widen them.
This community?!! It's 2 fucking people doing the right thing, that's it. The Islamic community has zero reputation for being charitable, especially towards news. They hate jews, generally speaking.

Why is it ok to condemn white racists, but somehow wrong to call out racism among Muslims, which is well documented?

Some Muslims hate Jews.
Who's raising money?

This community?!! It's 2 fucking people doing the right thing, that's it. The Islamic community has zero reputation for being charitable, especially towards news. They hate jews, generally speaking.

Why is it ok to condemn white racists, but somehow wrong to call out racism among Muslims, which is well documented?

Hey GooBaby..............might wanna proof your posts, because I thought the person who had zero reputation for being charitable, especially towards news, was Trump.

Generally speaking, yeah, most Muslims do have a problem with Jewish people, but American Muslims are a minority percentage of Muslims worldwide, and most Muslims in this country (at least around Amarillo) are fairly decent people. Haven't seen a terrorist attack around these parts yet, and we have a pretty decent sized Muslim population here in Amarillo.

And yeah, we also have a pretty decent Jewish population here as well.

Yep those evil Muslims

Linda Sarsour is a pro Hamas, pro Sharia anti semite, kill yourself faggot.

Yep those evil Muslims

Haven't seen you on the boards before Chaos, welcome. However, when someone makes claims like you just have, they generally post a link to prove their point. Got a link proving she's pro Hamas and all the other stuff you claimed?

Yep those evil Muslims

Linda Sarsour? Lol it is a publicity stunt. If she raises anything it will be for PR. She is a vile human being. She is radical that seeks to undermine America from within. She desires Sharia law and Muslim world dominance.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yep those evil Muslims

what a subhuman filthy goyim. As a Jew I am so happy Muslims and Jews are coming together against you rightwing crusader goy

Yep those evil Muslims

what a subhuman filthy goyim. As a Jew I am so happy Muslims and Jews are coming together against you rightwing crusader goy
You're a fake jew. There's a difference. If your rabbi saw half the racist shit you post here, he would be incredibly disappointed and ashamed.

Yep those evil Muslims

You're a fake jew. There's a difference. If your rabbi saw half the racist shit you post here, he would be incredibly disappointed and ashamed.

Okay GooBaby..............tell us what the difference is between a fake and a real Jew. Show us how knowledgeable you are on this subject.

Muslims raise funds to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery

"After over 100 Jewish headstones at the historic Chesed Shel Emeth Cemetery in University City, Missouri were vandalized over the weekend, Muslim activists have launched a crowdfunding campaign to help repair the damage."

“Muslim Americans stand in solidarity with the Jewish-American community to condemn this horrific act of desecration against the Chesed Shel Emeth Cemetery,” the pair wrote on the campaign’s website. “We also extend our deepest condolences to all those who have been affected and to the Jewish community at large.”
-- Linda Sarsour and Tarek El-Messidi

They have raised over $80,000 so far."

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap2:
Is that the Linda Sarsour who said Brigitte Grabriel and Ayan Hirsi Ali (a victim of fgm) should have their vaginas taken away as they don't deserve to be women? And the one who champions sharia law and supports Islamic terrorists, Hamas? That Linda Sarsour? I guess she's looking for some favourable press.

Last edited:
Yep those evil Muslims

Okay GooBaby..............tell us what the difference is between a fake and a real Jew. Show us how knowledgeable you are on this subject.

Well when I grew up, my family was very close to a Jewish family. My dad was best friends with a Jewish man, and I was best friends with his son. We went on vacations together, celebrated birthdays with them, celebrated Christmas and Honukka, went to their bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, we lived with them in their home for a month while our new house was being built. I've spent more time around Jewish people and Jewish ceremonies than most non Jews.

That said, I've never met a Jew who spews anti white hate like Guno, so I hope that answers your question.

Yep those evil Muslims

Well when I grew up, my family was very close to a Jewish family. My dad was best friends with a Jewish man, and I was best friends with his son. We went on vacations together, celebrated birthdays with them, celebrated Christmas and Honukka, went to their bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, we lived with them in their home for a month while our new house was being built. I've spent more time around Jewish people and Jewish ceremonies than most non Jews.

That said, I've never met a Jew who spews anti white hate like Guno, so I hope that answers your question.

So, all we have is your claims, and your perceptions from childhood, but no real proof. Okay, thank you GooBaby, you've been very unhelpful.

I can tell you incidents of my life where I saw and learned things too, but most people wouldn't believe unless I posted links. One of them is when I tell people about the pink snow that smells like watermelon in Montana. Nobody believes me, until I prove it to them.

Forum List

Back