Muslims Hate and Kill Palestinian Christians

When you consider the truths I present here to be evidence of racism, you are playing the race card inappropriately.
By your judgement anything bad said about Islam is racism.
If you believe what I post about Islam and Muslims is racist you should be able to prove those posts are untrue.

I didn't come to this position by accident or emotion.
I came to it by a dispassionate study of the facts.
You call it racist because you have no other defense that you can possibly get away with.
But, on this, you are just wrong.
I post as I do because of the facts I worked hard to find.
Facts you try to deny and kept hidden.
I call it racist, because you're broad-stroking the entire religion as being one thing.
1. Religion is NOT "race". It's a philosophy one doesn't have to maintain. Though in Islam it's dangerous not to, ie, 'apostasy' is bad news.
2. Muslims are of course of different race; though the Arab/Farsi flavor seems the most bitter.
`

Apostasy in Islam means a traitor to the faith and the community.. so if you are convicted of murder or rape or grand larceny with violence or pedophilia.. you are also convicted of apostasy.

I call it racist, because you're broad-stroking the entire religion as being one thing.
1. Religion is NOT "race". It's a philosophy one doesn't have to maintain. Though in Islam it's dangerous not to, ie, 'apostasy' is bad news.
2. Muslims are of course of different race; though the Arab/Farsi flavor seems the most bitter.
`

Apostasy in Islam means a traitor to the faith and the community.. so if you are convicted of murder or rape or grand larceny with violence or pedophilia.. you are also convicted of apostasy.
FALSE.
One can commit those crimes and not be an apostate.

Apostasy in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"For example: if a sane adult Muslim, knowing and professing that God exists and is one, were to then declare that God does not exist, then this would constitute apostasy. Another example: if a sane adult Muslim, knowing that salat (prayer) is fard al-ayn (personally obligatory), were to then declare that it was not personally obligatory, then this would constitute apostasy. By contrast, for example: if a sane adult Muslim, knowing that consumption of alcohol is haram (forbidden), were to consume alcohol knowing and professing that it was forbidden, then this would merely constitute disobedience and Not apostasy. Another example, if a sane adult Muslim carelessly and thoughtlessly makes a statement of unbelief, then this would not constitute apostasy.[55].."​

Last edited:
`

FALSE.

"For example: if a sane adult Muslim, knowing and professing that God exists and is one, were to then declare that God does not exist, then this would constitute apostasy. Another example: if a sane adult Muslim, knowing that salat (prayer) is fard al-ayn (personally obligatory), were to then declare that it was not personally obligatory, then this would constitute apostasy. By contrast, for example: if a sane adult Muslim, knowing that consumption of alcohol is haram (forbidden), were to consume alcohol knowing and professing that it was forbidden, then this would merely constitute disobedience and Not apostasy. Another example, if a sane adult Muslim carelessly and thoughtlessly makes a statement of unbelief, then this would not constitute apostasy.[55].."​

Valid point. Grand larceny may not be considered a capital offense but apostacy is, especially if the more excitable of the Ummah’istanians get a hold of you.

`

FALSE.

Your source also says:
According to Islamic law apostasy is identified by a list of actions such as conversion to another religion, denying the existence of God, rejecting the prophets, mocking God or the prophets, idol worship, rejecting the sharia, or permitting behavior that is forbidden by the sharia, such as adultery or the eating of forbidden foods or drinking of alcoholic beverages.[9][10]

So is it really false?

Wow! It seems your SOLE area of expertise is the F*ing Jews.
You are consistently at a loss for every other topic.
Do you have ADD?

I can tell, you really want this to be about jews.

You want people to hate jews and you're doing everything you can to make that happen.

Unfortunately, in this case, you're not doing to well.

How often did your father beat you up?
And was he cursing the Jews while he was beating you?
Was he drunk when he did it or just angry as all Hell at the Jew he worked under?

You're far too intelligent to be posting this misinformation without having something bothering your psyche.

What is wrong with you?

FALSE.

Your source also says:
According to Islamic law apostasy is identified by a list of actions such as conversion to another religion, denying the existence of God, rejecting the prophets, mocking God or the prophets, idol worship, rejecting the sharia, or permitting behavior that is forbidden by the sharia, such as adultery or the eating of forbidden foods or drinking of alcoholic beverages.[9][10]

So is it really false?

So where did you live in the Arab world and for how long?

FALSE.

Your source also says:

So is it really false?
The claim by Shaarona was:

Which is still False.
Even if some consider those crimes tantamount to it, they are NOT it. As provided by my specific example.
Allah may forgive all those crimes except Informed and Expressed Disbelief.
That goes to the very meaning of the word Apostasy as well, which in every religion, may include Sinners, just not informed disbelievers.
`

FALSE.

Your source also says:

So is it really false?

It's subject to interpretation and depends upon which cleric has the greatest supply of weapons, ammunition and pious followers to hunt down the perp.

FALSE.

Your source also says:

So is it really false?

Which is still False.
Even if some consider those crimes tantamount to it, they are NOT it. As provided by my specific example.
That goes to the very meaning of the word Apostasy as well, which in every religion, may include Sinners, just not informed disbelievers.
`

I see the distinction - one must be informed to be an apostate. But what I don't understand is how Wikipedia states that apostasy is identified by a set of actions that includes "permitting behavior that is forbidden by the sharia". Murder, for example, is forbidden under sharia. So if someone were convicted of murder - they could be convicted of apostasy as well?

Your source also says:

So is it really false?

Which is still False.
`

I see the distinction - one must be informed to be an apostate. But what I don't understand is how Wikipedia states that apostasy is identified by a set of actions that includes "permitting behavior that is forbidden by the sharia". Murder, for example, is forbidden under sharia. So if someone were convicted of murder - they could be convicted of apostasy as well?

There is no sense in discussing "murder" without defining "murder"------as opposed to
homocide. In islamic law----capital murder is defined as the purposeful killing
of a MUSLIM IN GOOD STANDING. What difference does it make if apostasy is thrown
in as a charge?-----the penalty is death. The killing of a slave or a non muslim is not
"murder" ----there are mitigating circumstances in the killing of ones child or wife or
any other female relative. rendering the charge 'not murder' Killing a person in
the victims act of 'sin" is also not "murder" The question that remains for me is---
if a murder is comitted-----and the relatives agree to accept "blood money"-----does that
fact erase the charge of apostasy too? Another issue in islamic law is the "rank" of the
person. Rulers in islamic law are considered something like "annointed" persons----
not only killing them ---but just "insulting" them can be considered a capital crime.
Insulting the 'caliph" or king---or whatever is tantamount to BLASPHEMY---which is
a capital crime

Which is still False.
`

There is no sense in discussing "murder" without defining "murder"------as opposed to
of a MUSLIM IN GOOD STANDING. What difference does it make if apostasy is thrown
in as a charge?-----the penalty is death. The killing of a slave or a non muslim is not
"murder" ----there are mitigating circumstances in the killing of ones child or wife or
any other female relative. rendering the charge 'not murder' Killing a person in
the victims act of 'sin" is also not "murder" The question that remains for me is---
if a murder is comitted-----and the relatives agree to accept "blood money"-----does that
fact erase the charge of apostasy too? Another issue in islamic law is the "rank" of the
person. Rulers in islamic law are considered something like "annointed" persons----
not only killing them ---but just "insulting" them can be considered a capital crime.
Insulting the 'caliph" or king---or whatever is tantamount to BLASPHEMY---which is
a capital crime
Insulting a Caliph or a King is Not, to my knowledge, a crime in Islam, at least not scripturally.
Because of the nature of Islam though, I think it lends itself to authoratianism.
In a perfect ummah, the leader would be a benign but eminently knowledgable Mullah. Kinda like Iran I guess. Ouch.
`

a capital crime
Insulting a Caliph or a King is Not, to my knowledge, a crime in Islam, at least not scripturally.
Because of the nature of Islam though, I think it lends itself to authoratianism.
In a perfect ummah, the leader would be a benign but eminently knowledgable Mullah. Kinda like Iran I guess. Ouch.
`

yeah abu-----it IS a serious crime because the CALIPH is successor to the rapist pig

Abu-----brush up. It is an ESPECIALLY serious crime if a non muslim does it --but
can be construed as a serious crime if a big shot wants to get rid of even a muslim

Abu----islamic law is very simple once you know a few basic principles----and
LOGICAL like high school geometry Now try to remember---a right angle
is 90 degrees----and a line 180 degrees-----

also ISLAM ALWAYS WINS -----and life is cheap

How often did your father beat you up?
And was he cursing the Jews while he was beating you?
Was he drunk when he did it or just angry as all Hell at the Jew he worked under?

You're far too intelligent to be posting this misinformation without having something bothering your psyche.
Whatever happened between my father and I, had nothing to do with jews.

He hated blacks!

Although, on his death bed, he did admit he liked Magic Johnson.

Islam, respect is highly important. Insulting a leader, caliph or king can carry a sentence of at least a year or more. Other countries have similar laws.
Blasphemy or insulting Islam can carry a death penalty.

a capital crime
`

yeah abu-----it IS a serious crime because the CALIPH is successor to the rapist pig

Abu-----brush up. It is an ESPECIALLY serious crime if a non muslim does it --but
can be construed as a serious crime if a big shot wants to get rid of even a muslim

Abu----islamic law is very simple once you know a few basic principles----and
LOGICAL like high school geometry Now try to remember---a right angle
is 90 degrees----and a line 180 degrees-----

also ISLAM ALWAYS WINS -----and life is cheap

Islam, respect is highly important. Insulting a leader, caliph or king can carry a sentence of at least a year or more.
What does his have to do with scrpturally in Islam.
Again, there no such reference I'm aware of.
But I did say it lends itself it authoratarianism.

aris said:
Other countries have similar laws.
"Other countries"? What was the FIRST country?

aris said:
You got that one right.
`

Last edited:
49 Al-Ĥujurāt (Rooms) 11

49_11.png

and the insult laws....'Insult law' commonplace in many countries | News | National | Mail & Guardian

Islam, respect is highly important. Insulting a leader, caliph or king can carry a sentence of at least a year or more.

aris said:

aris said:
You got that one right.
`

Last edited:

aris said:

aris said:
You got that one right.
`

Abu dear----I hath explained it ---the LEADER is considered to lead by
the "WILL OF ALLAH" that makes him "holy" sorta -----since allah doth
will it-------any big mouth who lays a slur on the HOLY LEADER ---doth
insulteth "allah" ---------keep in mind Muhummad was but a "messenger
of allah" any insult on him----including a line drawing of his idiot puss----
is an INSULT UPON ISLAAAAAH---------stretch your mind a bit here.

It gets even more hairy when the leader doth claim a LINEAGE up to muhummad
or one of the gang of thugs called his friends Political leaders make a point of
finding one of those guys in their FAMILY TREES I think sadaam hussein made
such a claim

re-read the koran ---some holy person stuck a knife into a nursing mother---
because she laughed at that rapist pig. the last laughing muslimah

aris said:
You got that one right.
`

Abu dear----I hath explained it ---the LEADER is considered to lead by
the "WILL OF ALLAH" that makes him "holy" sorta -----since allah doth
will it
-------any big mouth who lays a slur on the HOLY LEADER ---doth
insulteth "allah" ---------keep in mind Muhummad was but a "messenger
of allah" any insult on him----including a line drawing of his idiot puss----
is an INSULT UPON ISLAAAAAH---------stretch your mind a bit here.

It gets even more hairy when the leader doth claim a LINEAGE up to muhummad
or one of the gang of thugs called his friends Political leaders make a point of
finding one of those guys in their FAMILY TREES I think sadaam hussein made
such a claim

re-read the koran ---some holy person stuck a knife into a nursing mother---
because she laughed at that rapist pig. the last laughing muslimah
Sally my love,

I would agree only if you want to Really emphasize the "SORTA".

There's nothing really scriptural about it.
Yes, if one claims lineage to Mohammed (Blackbeard-the-Muslim), then it could be vaguely construed as an 'insult to Islam'.

Also, as I mentioned, if the leader was one idealized in Islam, a super-knowledgable Mullah, he could Claim the some religious based justification.
Aside from Khomeini, no one approaches this status of religious leader as well as Head of state.

Though you're right about the Abuses/illusions of many 'Un-ordained' Muslim leaders.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back