Muslims Hate and Kill Palestinian Christians

Here is an excerpt of a message to so-called, "moderate Muslims:"

You may be a moderate, peaceful Muslim, but there’s nothing moderate or peaceful about your religion, and you know it.

The bigots who preach in your mosques, who take sustenance from your religion, are hiding behind you. And your silence is helping them to do it. If your mosque is letting anyone preach hatred and violence on its premises, you have a duty to call the police. And the police have a duty to take off their politically correct-tinted glasses to go into that mosque, without removing their shoes, and arrest that person. Anything less than this, and you’re on the wrong side.

And make no mistake — this is the moment to take sides and to show that you are taking sides. Loyalty to the Ummah is no longer an option.

Message to ?Moderate? Muslims | FrontPage Magazine
Have you ever heard of Clayton Bixby, the black, white supremist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddwXF2GKyhY]Copy of Blind Supremacist - YouTube[/ame]

Gosh, since Billy is taking Arabic, I sure hope he has no intentions of converting unless it is to moderate Islam. We don't want him to become like this.

Israel is NOT apartheid state, says South African leader's daughter - Israel Today | Israel News
Islam is not my dance. Neither is Judaism.

Have you ever heard of an Irish Muslim?

Muslim's don't drink. The Irish have to drink, by law.

Maybe not, but you can't deny this:

"Ireland, in recent years, has become one of the most anti-Israel countries in Europe; with regular boycott initiatives and harsh expressions of anti-Israel sentiment in the press, government, etc. that border on anti-Semitism."

In his book, Ireland and the Palestine Question (2005), Rory Miller presents Ireland’s consistent anti-Israel positions. A few examples of which include condemnation by the Irish government of Israel’s bombing of Iraq’s nuclear facility near Baghdad, in 1981. And, in 2003, Ireland’s strongly opposed Israel’s building of the security fence or, as Rory Miller called it, the life-saving Israeli wall.

Ireland?s Anti-Israel Bias | FrontPage Magazine

Last edited:
Here is an excerpt of a message to so-called, "moderate Muslims:"

You may be a moderate, peaceful Muslim, but there’s nothing moderate or peaceful about your religion, and you know it.

The bigots who preach in your mosques, who take sustenance from your religion, are hiding behind you. And your silence is helping them to do it. If your mosque is letting anyone preach hatred and violence on its premises, you have a duty to call the police. And the police have a duty to take off their politically correct-tinted glasses to go into that mosque, without removing their shoes, and arrest that person. Anything less than this, and you’re on the wrong side.

And make no mistake — this is the moment to take sides and to show that you are taking sides. Loyalty to the Ummah is no longer an option.

Message to ?Moderate? Muslims | FrontPage Magazine
Have you ever heard of Clayton Bixby, the black, white supremist?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddwXF2GKyhY]Copy of Blind Supremacist - YouTube[/ame]

Yes. Why do you ask?

What does it/he have to do with this discussion?

Gosh, since Billy is taking Arabic, I sure hope he has no intentions of converting unless it is to moderate Islam. We don't want him to become like this.

Israel is NOT apartheid state, says South African leader's daughter - Israel Today | Israel News
Islam is not my dance. Neither is Judaism.

Have you ever heard of an Irish Muslim?

Muslim's don't drink. The Irish have to drink, by law.
No, But I HAVE heard of Irish Jews.
Dublin has had Jews for centuries.
See, that's the thing about Muslims; they don't integrate.
Islam is a religio-Political philosophy.
And Not just the IslamisISTs are political.
`

Are you possibly sure that no people of Irish background have converted to Islam? Meanwhile, don't fool yourself that all Muslims don't drink.
It's possible. Just like there's probably Jewish rappers out there.

I'm sure there are muslim's who drink. But they're probably westernized muslims.

I used to work for a couple of Israeli's. But they talked and acted just like me. I guess they were Americanized Israeli's. You wouldn't even know it, until they'd all of sudden, start talking Hebrew or Yiddish. As soon as I found out, I asked them to teach me all the Hebrew cus words. Those two guys could really party. We had a lot of fun!

How interesting what hebrew cus words did you learn.

I have mentioned that I have encountered lots of muslims from muslim countries.----
related to JOBS I held -----since I was 19 years old. For several years I greeted
doctors who came to the USA to work in a large hospital in which I had a weekend
job. ----almost all were either HINDUS from India or Muslims from india, pakistan
or iran. ------INVARIABLY one of the first things that muslims would ask was
"where can I buy beer" --------well----I could never get past the scent of the stuff---
and simply did not know. I have known only a few muslims of out of----well over
100 who did not drink alcohol -------I am not suggesting that they are ALCOHOLICS--
In fact the only alcoholic muslims I have encountered were americans----

I had a jordanian colleague who described his BAR in AMMAN-----I asked "they have
bars in AMMAN"?------and he laughed "OF COURSE"-----he is a christian----but also
told me that "his bar" was a meeting place for muslims and had a friend
who always ordered TWO WHISKEYS----"one for me and one for allah"

for those interested -----traditionally----both jews and christians in the past
were allowed to make wine "for their own use" in many muslim countries---
LOL ----well-----not ENTIRELY FOR THEIR OWN USE and not just wine.
There is an intricate economic system in all lands-----and an interesting
DIVISION OF TALENTS and ACTIVITY

Are you possibly sure that no people of Irish background have converted to Islam? Meanwhile, don't fool yourself that all Muslims don't drink.
It's possible. Just like there's probably Jewish rappers out there.

I'm sure there are muslim's who drink. But they're probably westernized muslims.

I used to work for a couple of Israeli's. But they talked and acted just like me. I guess they were Americanized Israeli's. You wouldn't even know it, until they'd all of sudden, start talking Hebrew or Yiddish. As soon as I found out, I asked them to teach me all the Hebrew cus words. Those two guys could really party. We had a lot of fun!

I have mentioned that I have encountered lots of muslims from muslim countries.----
related to JOBS I held -----since I was 19 years old. For several years I greeted
doctors who came to the USA to work in a large hospital in which I had a weekend
job. ----almost all were either HINDUS from India or Muslims from india, pakistan
or iran. ------INVARIABLY one of the first things that muslims would ask was
"where can I buy beer" --------well----I could never get past the scent of the stuff---
and simply did not know. I have known only a few muslims of out of----well over
100 who did not drink alcohol -------I am not suggesting that they are ALCOHOLICS--
In fact the only alcoholic muslims I have encountered were americans----

I had a jordanian colleague who described his BAR in AMMAN-----I asked "they have
bars in AMMAN"?------and he laughed "OF COURSE"-----he is a christian----but also
told me that "his bar" was a meeting place for muslims and had a friend
who always ordered TWO WHISKEYS----"one for me and one for allah"

for those interested -----traditionally----both jews and christians in the past
were allowed to make wine "for their own use" in many muslim countries---
LOL ----well-----not ENTIRELY FOR THEIR OWN USE and not just wine.
There is an intricate economic system in all lands-----and an interesting
DIVISION OF TALENTS and ACTIVITY

When my husband was in the Middle East in the early 80's, at times he would be in Bahrain and he said that they had bars there. The Muslims would order their drinks, dip a finger in, flick the drops off their finger and say that was for Mohammed since you were not supposed to drink a drop of alcohol, and then it was bottoms up.

lekh'i tiz'da'yni

try again-----you got that off the internet and actually have no idea what it actually means------it is not really hebrew-------it is an overly strained attempt to approximate
that which vulgar people like you like to say. I have never heard anyone express the
phrase in my life--------but I know lots of arabic vulgarities------I hear them all the time---
I live in near an arab enclave ------the women have really incessantly filthy mouths---I
even know some stuff in URDU------also INCESSANT

try again-----you got that off the internet and actually have no idea what it actually means------it is not really hebrew-------it is an overly strained attempt to approximate
that which vulgar people like you like to say. I have never heard anyone express the
phrase in my life--------but I know lots of arabic vulgarities------I hear them all the time---
I live in near an arab enclave ------the women have really incessantly filthy mouths---I
It means "go fuck yourself" and yes I did.

When my husband was in the Middle East in the early 80's, at times he would be in Bahrain and he said that they had bars there. The Muslims would order their drinks, dip a finger in, flick the drops off their finger and say that was for Mohammed since you were not supposed to drink a drop of alcohol, and then it was bottoms up.
I became an alter boy just so I could get access to the Fathers wine.

It means "go fuck yourself" and yes I did.

Gee, I can say the same thing in Italian, and I didn't even have to find it on the Internet. However, not being crude and vulgar like you are, I would never think to tell you that.

I haven't forgotten. I noted it.

Christianity and Judaism, as we know, met with reform and enlightenment. In short, they grew up and became a positive force for civilization and progress worldwide. In fact, both were considerable influences in shaping social climate which fostered the freedoms, science, and prosperity of Western civilization. I cringe at the notion of Christianity never having undergone a reformation. Witch hunts, burning at the stake, inquisitions,... that would be awful. Today there are many different sects and subdivisions of Christianity, and with a nod to the founding vision of Martin Luther during the sixteenth century, those incarnations of the Christian faith manage to avoid warfare with each other. They have managed to coexist and flourish within the embrace of secular governance. That flexibility is even alluded to in the Gospels: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's." —Matthew 22:21.
Fostered freedoms? Are you nuts?

How free are Palestinian's in the West Bank? How free are Gazan's?

Your hypocrisy is absolutely disgusting!

You're a broken record boy..Always going back to your stupid talking points which have noting to do with the topic. You're a parrot and you aren't too bright.

lekh'i tiz'da'yni

Interestingly enough, I also have never heard any Israeli use the term and I've interacted with some very blue collar Israelis.

I haven't forgotten. I noted it.

Christianity and Judaism, as we know, met with reform and enlightenment. In short, they grew up and became a positive force for civilization and progress worldwide. In fact, both were considerable influences in shaping social climate which fostered the freedoms, science, and prosperity of Western civilization. I cringe at the notion of Christianity never having undergone a reformation. Witch hunts, burning at the stake, inquisitions,... that would be awful. Today there are many different sects and subdivisions of Christianity, and with a nod to the founding vision of Martin Luther during the sixteenth century, those incarnations of the Christian faith manage to avoid warfare with each other. They have managed to coexist and flourish within the embrace of secular governance. That flexibility is even alluded to in the Gospels: "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's." —Matthew 22:21.
Fostered freedoms? Are you nuts?

How free are Palestinian's in the West Bank? How free are Gazan's?

Your hypocrisy is absolutely disgusting!

You're a broken record boy..Always going back to your stupid talking points which have noting to do with the topic. You're a parrot and you aren't too bright.

You have to understand...
Billy empathizes with the Arabs because his country of origin has the same number of military victories.
Go ahead, count them on no hands.

Yes. Why do you ask?

What does it/he have to do with this discussion?
I found your comments on Islam to be racist and it reminded me of Clayton.

When you consider the truths I present here to be evidence of racism, you are playing the race card inappropriately.

By your judgement anything bad said about Islam is racism.

If you believe what I post about Islam and Muslims is racist you should be able to prove those posts are untrue.

I didn't come to this position by accident or emotion.

I came to it by a dispassionate study of the facts.

You call it racist because you have no other defense that you can possibly get away with.

But, on this, you are just wrong.

I post as I do because of the facts I worked hard to find.

Facts you try to deny and want kept hidden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back