Muslims in Europe

I keep hoping that one of the European nations will drop out of the EU, form an anti-Islamic government and forcibly remove Muslims from their country and then other nations following that action.

I keep hoping they deport all the idiots who want things like this.

deport from where to where? An interesting perspective >>>> or question>>>
What would happen if a country in the EU ----were to declare itself "CHRISTIAN"??
What would happen if such a country were to declare that in order to be a citizen
of that country one had to be a "Christian" and also to declare islam "not a religion"?? In a gesture of decency-----such a country could declare a few other
religions "legal"-------Buddhism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism----but -----
ISLAM <<< simply, NOT LEGAL ?. I could imagine----based on history-----
a CATHOLIC FRANCE ------France could agree to tolerate protestants---this time

What, you mean like the UK where the head of state is the head of the Church of England? Funny how the UK is a religious state yet people are less religious than most other countries in the world.

I keep hoping that one of the European nations will drop out of the EU, form an anti-Islamic government and forcibly remove Muslims from their country and then other nations following that action.

What would happen if a country in the EU ----were to declare itself "CHRISTIAN"??
What would happen if such a country were to declare that in order to be a citizen
of that country one had to be a "Christian" and also to declare islam "not a religion"?? In a gesture of decency-----such a country could declare a few other
religions "legal"-------Buddhism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism----but -----

What, you mean like the UK where the head of state is the head of the Church of England? Funny how the UK is a religious state yet people are less religious than most other countries in the world.

No---not like England----in England the church of England has no actual political power------more like Saudi arabia or Indonesia------where a few animals DECIDE
which religion is BEST and which can be "tolerated" and which are actually
illegal

But we are not forced to be Christians, or singled out if we don't follow the state religion. Can you say the same for Islamic nations ?

No---not like England----in England the church of England has no actual political power------more like Saudi arabia or Indonesia------where a few animals DECIDE
illegal

The point being that just because a Church is the official church, doesn't mean much. Religion has more power in the US than the UK, even though one has separation of state and church and the other clearly doesn't.

But we are not forced to be Christians, or singled out if we don't follow the state religion. Can you say the same for Islamic nations ?

Can I say the same about Islamic nations? For some, yes. There were different religions within many Islamic nations.

illegal

The point being that just because a Church is the official church, doesn't mean much. Religion has more power in the US than the UK, even though one has separation of state and church and the other clearly doesn't.

your comment is not, in any way, responsive to my post

Can I say the same about Islamic nations? For some, yes. There were different religions within many Islamic nations.

the fact that there "exist" different religions in many Islamic nations BY NO MEANS ---indicate that people of "other" religions have reasonable RIGHTS. You seem
very uninformed

illegal

your comment is not, in any way, responsive to my post

I'm sorry you think that way.

the fact that there "exist" different religions in many Islamic nations BY NO MEANS ---indicate that people of "other" religions have reasonable RIGHTS. You seem
very uninformed

I went to a Christian monastery in Egypt, is that "very uniformed"?

Have you even been to a Muslim country? I've been to quite a few.

very uninformed

I have had extensive and very intense interaction with muslims from lots and lots of
different countries in the USA ---both new comers and people here a long time and of all ages.. I have been in their homes and mosques. My husband was born in a muslim country and I have had interacton with his relatives who lived in that country------and others thru marriage who lived in other muslim countries. Those people carried family legacies of that experience dating all the way back to the
inception of islam and BEFORE the inception of islam. I am not sure that visting
a Monastery in Egypt TODAY provides any particular insight-------no more than
visiting the TAJ MAHAL -----today.... or climbing into the hills of Tibet to see the DALAI LAMA.
There was a reconstruction of part of an Egyptian pyramid----with a real
mummy in there--------in the MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY. I went in------
it was very interesting but --------I had also been in the FUN HOUSE of the Alantic City amusement park way back in the 50s-------that was fun and interesting too. Since childhood I have had an ambition of visting the Parthenon in Athens, Greece------but they have a scaled down model of the place in the METROPOLITAN MUSEUM of Art-------I have no doubt that examination of that
structure beats the present pile of rocks on the hill which is now THE PARTHENON

very uninformed

I have had extensive and very intense interaction with muslims from lots and lots of
different countries in the USA ---both new comers and people here a long time and of all ages.. I have been in their homes and mosques. My husband was born in a muslim country and I have had interacton with his relatives who lived in that country------and others thru marriage who lived in other muslim countries. Those people carried family legacies of that experience dating all the way back to the
inception of islam and BEFORE the inception of islam. I am not sure that visting
visiting the TAJ MAHAL -----today.... or climbing into the hills of Tibet to see the DALAI LAMA.
it was very interesting but --------I had also been in the FUN HOUSE of the Alantic City amusement park way back in the 50s-------that was fun and interesting too. Since childhood I have had an ambition of visting the Parthenon in Athens, Greece------but they have a scaled down model of the place in the METROPOLITAN MUSEUM of Art-------I have no doubt that examination of that
structure beats the present pile of rocks on the hill which is now THE PARTHENON

So, you've never been to a Muslim country then.

Visiting a monastery in Egypt shows that there are Christians who do just get on with their lives. There were no problems, no issues.

You say I know nothing, but then you don't know much about me. I gave one example, there are many, MANY more I could provide, but won't. Just don't just to silly assumptions.

very uninformed

Visiting a monastery in Egypt shows that there are Christians who do just get on with their lives. There were no problems, no issues.

You say I know nothing, but then you don't know much about me. I gave one example, there are many, MANY more I could provide, but won't. Just don't just to silly assumptions.

your post is idiotic. I am fully aware of the fact that there are Christians in Egypt who GET ON WITH THEIR LIVES--------I have known LOTS OF COPTS in the USA. In the shariah cesspit in which my husband was born------jews got ON WITH THEIR LIVES too until they escaped. Black americans GOT ON with their lives whilst enslaved on plantations in the south too. I have also known survivors
of concentration camps who GOT ON WITH THEIR LIVES in the camps. Your
visit to a monastery does not qualify as a damn thing. People like you are incapable of discernment. How do you know that the copts of Egypt have
"no issues" --------some of them I have known in the USA certainly DESCRIBED
ISSUES. Of course my conversations are nothing like "a visit to a tourist
spot"

Where will you send them, back to their country of origin ?

Send them to the bleakest place imaginable.

But still the same place they came from, and by doing that you then become fully responsible for their welfare. Just imagine sending Bill Gates to the bleakest place in the US and losing all those lovely tax dollars while keeping him and his family with even more tax dollars.

Guess you did not think it through did you

How many and are they allowed to practise their religion openly and freely without any constraints what-so-ever

very uninformed

And reading news reports shows that the Christians are often beaten and murdered for their beliefs. Their churches destroyed and their livelihoods taken away from them. This is why the numbers of other religions in all Islamic nations are dwindling

very uninformed

And reading news reports shows that the Christians are often beaten and murdered for their beliefs. Their churches destroyed and their livelihoods taken away from them. This is why the numbers of other religions in all Islamic nations are dwindling

give it time------weirdo is going to tell us about the GOLDEN ISLAMIC LAND ----where muslims are the majority but non muslims have JUST AS MUCH RIGHT
to opened religious practice as do muslims-------OVER TO YOU----weirdo

How many and are they allowed to practise their religion openly and freely without any constraints what-so-ever

Without ANY constraints? How many religious people have NO CONSTRAINTS to their religion? Probably none.

very uninformed

And you're probably missing the news reports of Jews or Muslims being beaten up in the USA.

If you base your view on what the media presents to you on a plate, you probably think you live in paradise and everyone else in hell.

However in SOME Muslim countries there is a problem, but some, not most.

Forum List

Back