Muslims, Jews Agree On Endtimes

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Watch Muslims, Jews agree on coming end times

'Love, peace, friendship, brotherhood, good faith, kindness will envelop all around'

Read more at Watch Muslims, Jews agree on coming end times

A Turkish television show featured prominent Muslim and Jewish leaders agreeing on the coming end times and declaring an expectation to live in “love, peace, friendship, brotherhood, good faith, kindness.”

The program, from Turkish A9 Television, featured several Muslim leaders and two officials from the Sanhedrin, the traditional seat of Jewish justice.

The Muslim participants are Oktar Babuna and Adnan Oktar, both prominent Islamic personalities. The Jews are Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander, a member of the Sanhedrin and an associate justice on the Jerusalem Court for Issues of Bnei Noah, and Rabbi Ben Abrahamson, a historian and consultant at Jerusalem’s Rabbinical Court on matters regarding Islam.

'Love, peace, friendship, brotherhood, good faith, kindness will envelop all around'

A Turkish television show featured prominent Muslim and Jewish leaders agreeing on the coming end times and declaring an expectation to live in “love, peace, friendship, brotherhood, good faith, kindness.”

The program, from Turkish A9 Television, featured several Muslim leaders and two officials from the Sanhedrin, the traditional seat of Jewish justice.

The Muslim participants are Oktar Babuna and Adnan Oktar, both prominent Islamic personalities. The Jews are Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander, a member of the Sanhedrin and an associate justice on the Jerusalem Court for Issues of Bnei Noah, and Rabbi Ben Abrahamson, a historian and consultant at Jerusalem’s Rabbinical Court on matters regarding Islam.

End times huh? Well I have enough ammo to get me through the first 10 or 12 battles. You need to give me your Glock though. I'm a little short on side arms.

Orthodox Jews, Christians and Muslims agree on the end of times. End of 'times', not end of the world.

The times?

6000 years.

The argument is about what happens at those end of times.

:D

Orthodox Jews, Christians and Muslims agree on the end of times. End of 'times', not end of the world.

The times?

6000 years.

I will tell you what happens:

For here He comes
Riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun
At the trumpets sound
So lift your voice
It's the year of Jubilee
For out of Zions hills salvation comes

To G-d be the Glory for the Good things He hath Done for Israel & His People! G-d is great! Is there any other god? I know not any.

The times?

6000 years.

I will tell you what happens:

For here He comes
Riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun
At the trumpets sound
So lift your voice
It's the year of Jubilee
For out of Zions hills salvation comes

:clap2: Glorious, Bloodrock! GLORIOUS!

I heard a funnier version. When the Messiah comes, the first thing the Jew and Christian will ask is, "is this your first time or second?"

Last edited:

End times huh? Well I have enough ammo to get me through the first 10 or 12 battles. You need to give me your Glock though. I'm a little short on side arms.
Check out this article on end times.

DavidJeremiah.org - Fulfillment of Biblical Predictions

Forum List

Back