Muslims Protest Against ISIL

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
muslims-protest.jpeg

Dearborn, MI has approximately 30 to 40 thousand Muslims living in and around it. So, a rally was planned to protest the “radical Islamic group.” Something all “moderate” Muslims should gladly protest against. Right?

So, how many turned up?

About a hundred or so!

Surprised? Not me. The Devil's Cult is based upon war and terror and intolerance so why should they protest what they believe in?

Read more @ Dearborn, Michigan: Rally protests ISIS, only handful of Muslims show up

If you lived in fear of your life being taken by those that which to enslave you, would you protest against it?

Every last Muslim in America could have attend that rally and the panty shitting pearl clutchers would claim it was an act of Taqiyya.

Damned if you do...

So what number of muslim protesters would have show up for you to quit calling them "The Devil's Cult"?? .... :cool:
It is not possible to be a practising muslim if you do not follow the Koran. The Koran specifically states that women are animals and are to be treated as such. The Koran teaches it's OK to lie and cheat and kill innocents to advance the cause of Islam.
There are no moderate muslims.

It is not possible to be a practising muslim if you do not follow the Koran. The Koran specifically states that women are animals and are to be treated as such. The Koran teaches it's OK to lie and cheat and kill innocents to advance the cause of Islam.
I've read the Quran many times and have never seen any of the accusations you have listed.

Would you be so kind as to list the chapter and verses in the Quran to back up your claims.

Looking forward to seeing them. ..... :cool:

I've read the Quran many times and have never seen any of the accusations you have listed.

Would you be so kind as to list the chapter and verses in the Quran to back up your claims.

Looking forward to seeing them. ..... :cool:

muslims-protest.jpeg

Dearborn, MI has approximately 30 to 40 thousand Muslims living in and around it. So, a rally was planned to protest the “radical Islamic group.” Something all “moderate” Muslims should gladly protest against. Right?

So, how many turned up?

About a hundred or so!

Surprised? Not me. The Devil's Cult is based upon war and terror and intolerance so why should they protest what they believe in?

Read more @ Dearborn, Michigan: Rally protests ISIS, only handful of Muslims show up
Almost as big a flop as Operation American Spring. huh?

Forum List

Back