Must have been druggies... no illegals.... mexicuns.....

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
Two Journalists Shot Dead During Live Report

"
Police are pursuing a gunman who killed a reporter and cameraman during a live broadcast at a Virginia shopping centre.

Alison Parker, 24, and Adam Ward, 27, of CBS affiliate WDBJ were shot dead during a report about tourism in that part of the state."

"Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe said on radio the suspect is a former "disgruntled employee" of WDBJ."

There is a screen capture of a black man as the shooter.

Clearly, the murderer was urged by Obama to do it.

No wait... A-rabs.
Chinese!?
Jews!!?

Damn, I know this one... don't tell me lemme guess... Catholics?
-- Commies!?
-- Irish!?
-- Injuns!
-- OK wait... atheists!?

Czechs?
Poles?
Bohunx?
Gays?
Cajuns?
Dwarfs?

Well whatever it is I'm sure some wag will be along to assign a political party. Then we can keep score.

:popcorn:

The shooter was named Vester Flanagan, but went on air as Bryce Williams. He alleged he was fired because of the station's racism and this was his revenge.

We see the caustic nature of the BLM movement, which seeks to explain every negative in black lives as the result of white racism, not black underperformance.

The shooter was named Vester Flanagan, but went on air as Bryce Williams. He alleged he was fired because of the station's racism and this was his revenge.

We see the caustic nature of the BLM movement, which seeks to explain every negative in black lives as the result of white racism, not black underperformance.
:crybaby: You folks are buncha racist crybabies.

The irony of this post coming from a clown using an avatar of a slave trader associated with the massacre of 300 black soldiers, veritably drips off the page.

No wait... A-rabs.
Chinese!?
Jews!!?

Damn, I know this one... don't tell me lemme guess... Catholics?
-- Commies!?
-- Irish!?
-- Injuns!
-- OK wait... atheists!?

Czechs?
Poles?
Bohunx?
Gays?
Cajuns?
Dwarfs?

Well whatever it is I'm sure some wag will be along to assign a political party. Then we can keep score.

:popcorn:

And BAM we have a whiner winner.

Took half an hour though. Y'all are slippin'.

Forum List

Back