Must watch: why woman still love Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Women of all walks of life who attended the recent Trump rally in Evansville, Indiana made it clear why they continue to support the President: family values, security, jobs and the economy. Meanwhile, protesters aggressing Trump supporters, social media censorship of conservative voices, and the continual attack of Trump by the media only make these women more certain that Trump is the man of the hour.

Must Watch: Why Women Still Love Trump

OH LOOKY THERE IS NO OTHER SOURCE now what.

upload_2018-9-2_10-33-56.png

------------------------------------

Wait until the losers who censor sites like infowars, breitbart , and a few other blog sites end up eating themselves alive lol.
Oh please hurry up and happen bring the hammer down on these useless pos morons.

Infowars? Now there is a real propaganda site. I do not know of anyone who likes rumpy.

But surely women voted for Trump cos their husbands ordered them to :eusa_think:

View attachment 214299
YES the conservative religious men do tell their wives what to do and who to vote for. Kinda like you and the support of a loser.
Are you telling me I have a religious conservative husband who told me to vote for Trump, and that I voted for Trump???
Is that you, Hitlery???

But surely women voted for Trump cos their husbands ordered them to :eusa_think:

View attachment 214299
YES the conservative religious men do tell their wives what to do and who to vote for. Kinda like you and the support of a loser.
LMAO yeah try telling my grandmother,mother or wife what to do. You will get knocked the fuck out by them lol...they are ALL traditional women not pushover pussies. Its soyboy's like you who have the man like wives they usually carry soyboy's balls around in their purses.

Some women do consort with lounge lizards & bad boys; usually once, and most learn their lesson. Some do over and over and expect a different outcome. They are usually on drugs or alcohol by age 30.

Forum List

Back