My 118 Gram High Protein Vegan Breakfast

Of the ones you mentioned, I've tried the Beyond burgers, and I think they're amazing. I've mentioned this before, but my former roommate who is a non-vegan said to her they actually taste better than a regular cow burger. I usually get the Beyond breakfast sausage patties (the ones DA posted) and to me they taste just like the sausage patties I used to eat, but their breakfast sausages are really good too. I'm not sure if that's the same thing as the Italian sausage you mentioned.
Thanks! Italian sausage is way different then breakfast sausage.

I only have strong grain coffee and freshly orange juice for breakfast..... I can not eat in the morning i feel like vomiting if I eat solids when I just wake up!

is that hight protein lol

a couple of hours later I have a toast with jam.I couldn't function without breakfast ļæ¼

Vegans are hypocrites.
"I dont want to harm a living thing"
WTF do you think plants and veggies are?
It has been proven grass reacts to lawn mowers. Do you people not cut your grass either? FUCKING MURDERERS!
Also, some of the vegan food isnt bad at all. Its freakin expensive around here though.

Vegans are hypocrites.
"I dont want to harm a living thing"
WTF do you think plants and veggies are?
It has been proven grass reacts to lawn mowers. Do you people not cut your grass either? FUCKING MURDERERS!
Also, some of the vegan food isnt bad at all. Its freakin expensive around here though.

Actually, no, itā€™s not ā€œI donā€™t want to harm a living thing,ā€ itā€™s not wanting to harm sentient beings. And Iā€™m thinking you were just being sarcastic, but if you werenā€™t, then tell you whatā€¦next time you slice into a potato tell me about the screams you hear. I can show you screams from a slaughterhouse, so letā€™s put that unspeakably asinine and insincere line about plants to rest once and for all. :lol:

Actually, no, itā€™s not ā€œI donā€™t want to harm a living thing,ā€ itā€™s not wanting to harm sentient beings. And Iā€™m thinking you were just being sarcastic, but if you werenā€™t, then tell you whatā€¦next time you slice into a potato tell me about the screams you hear. I can show you screams from a slaughterhouse, so letā€™s put that unspeakably asinine and insincere line about plants to rest once and for all. :lol:
I was being sarcastic lol
DA said that so i thought i would shoot my shot :lol:

But YOU are able to make choices. So am I. I'm happy with my choices. A vegan diet is healthier, kinder and cheaper. Others don't need to die for my WANTS. You have made other choices.

You are also capable of making excuses to justify your wants
We all make choices, just like you make a choice to be a judgemental ass.

Logical fallacy, appeal to tradition.

Murder has also been around since the dawn of time, that doesn't make it a good thing. ;)

You can easily get protein from a myriad of sources, and sources that are much healthier, without the cruelty.

No one's pretending it's eggs. But when people are shopping, they want to know what it's a substitute for.

Btw, here are some reasons to ditch eggs. You might want to take a look:

Millions of baby male chicks ground up alive each year because they're useless to the egg industry.
chicks.gif

Debeaking
egg-hens-debeaking.gif

Chickens crammed together in filthy, unnatural, unsanitary dark places
Battery-farm.jpg

You keep saying methods are cruel, and assuming everyone uses those methods. My friend collects eggs from her own chickens who are not abused in any way. I plan on having chickens next summer.

Your ancestors ate nuts seeds berries and roots with a few insects. You're watching too many movies
They ate so many ā€œnuts and berriesā€œ they are implicated in one of the great extinction events According to some theories and bones are plentiful in their archealogical sites.

We donā€™t know if plants are sentientā€¦.they could be in a way completely alien to our understanding.

If you were a vegan would you fool your kids into thinking that they ate eggs and sausage for breakfast when they really ate some product that pretended to be eggs and sausage? Why not cut out the middle man and just eat this stuff before it was mixed up to be something it isn't?

I love sausage and cheese breakfast sandwiches. If I was trying or pretending to eat healthier, I would switch out the sausage if it tasted similar because I will not be giving up my cheese. I'm also wary about using imitation ground beef. The whole reason that I even do some vegan or vegetarian dishes is to incorporate more vegetables into my diet. What would be the point if I'm just doing the exact same thing but with the imitation. This is all horrific until a doctor says that you can't have beef or whatever. I don't want that. I will change if I wanna.

But YOU are able to make choices. So am I. I'm happy with my choices. A vegan diet is healthier, kinder and cheaper. Others don't need to die for my WANTS. You have made other choices.

You are also capable of making excuses to justify your wants
FB1CA36E-6C18-4771-8057-FD43546161B0.jpeg

Processed foods are the most unhealthy and the group that tends to cook less and use processed foods are vegans. And worse still, many vegan ready meals in the shops are ultra processed.

So if anyone wants to be vegan, go for it, anyone who wants to eat meat, go for it. Hopefully both groups have the brains not to tell others what to eat

View attachment 730527

Processed foods are the most unhealthy and the group that tends to cook less and use processed foods are vegans. And worse still, many vegan ready meals in the shops are ultra processed.

So if anyone wants to be vegan, go for it, anyone who wants to eat meat, go for it. Hopefully both groups have the brains not to tell others what to eat

As if animals are just stones..can't feel pain....have absolutely no desire to survive...no connections to each other. What narcissism.
God I wish aliens would come and enjoy feasting off you people and show zero mercy.
That's the ONLY thing that could make some of you see the light.

One of the most common complaints of dead carcasse eaters is that vegans can't get enough quality protein.

This was my breakfast this morning. It was delicious.

1. Scrambled "eggs" 30 grams of protein
2. 2 Beyond Sausage Patties 18 grams of protein
3. Multi Grain Toast 10 grams of protein
4. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding 50 grams of protein

Total = 118 grams of protein

Normally my breakfast is less on a workday, but it was the weekend and I felt like eating well.

Usually I only get about 100 grams of protein in an entire day. Still more than most adult males really need.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Now look what you've done, @Death Angelā€¦

You caused Moonglow to say something that is both true and relevant, who is usually incapable of saying anything that is either true or relevant.

Actually, Moonglow was flatly incorrect. What DA ate WAS vegan. In the OP he was talking about eating an egg substitute, not chicken eggs. And everything else he ate was plantbased. Moonglow simply misunderstood, as you did too.

Actually, Moonglow was flatly incorrect. What DA ate WAS vegan. In the OP he was talking about eating an egg substitute, not chicken eggs. And everything else he ate was plantbased. Moonglow simply misunderstood, as you did too.

Yeah, I guess you're right. It did seem to improbable for Moonglow to have actually said anything that was true or relevant, much less both.

1. Scrambled "eggs" 30 grams of protein

He wasn't explicit, but his ā€œeggsā€ were not eggs at all, but some bullshit plant-based fake eggs, fake food just like his ā€œBeyond Sausage Pattiesā€.

I can't help but be very much reminded of how Famine was depicted in the story Good Omens. If that depiction were real-life, it's easy to imagine that Death Angel an yourself would be among his most enthusiastic customers.

Forum List

Back