My 118 Gram High Protein Vegan Breakfast

Logical fallacy, appeal to tradition.

Murder has also been around since the dawn of time, that doesn't make it a good thing. ;)

You can easily get protein from a myriad of sources, and sources that are much healthier, without the cruelty.

No one's pretending it's eggs. But when people are shopping, they want to know what it's a substitute for.

Btw, here are some reasons to ditch eggs. You might want to take a look:

Millions of baby male chicks ground up alive each year because they're useless to the egg industry.
chicks.gif

Debeaking
egg-hens-debeaking.gif

Chickens crammed together in filthy, unnatural, unsanitary dark places
Battery-farm.jpg

Chicken murder? Are you sure y'all pro abortion lefties want to go down that road? You said it yourself, you pretend it's sausage and eggs. Why not call it soy and imported corn products that are often spread with pesticide and human fertilizer?

Chicken murder? Are you sure y'all pro abortion lefties want to go down that road? You said it yourself, you pretend it's sausage and eggs. Why not call it soy and imported corn products that are often spread with pesticide and human fertilizer?

I didn't say that. Didn't read any further in your post, if you're going to be dishonest.

I was talking about appeal to tradition. :rolleyes:

One of the most common complaints of dead carcasse eaters is that vegans can't get enough quality protein.

This was my breakfast this morning. It was delicious.

1. Scrambled "eggs" 30 grams of protein
2. 2 Beyond Sausage Patties 18 grams of protein
3. Multi Grain Toast 10 grams of protein
4. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding 50 grams of protein

Total = 118 grams of protein

Normally my breakfast is less on a workday, but it was the weekend and I felt like eating well.

Usually I only get about 100 grams of protein in an entire day. Still more than most adult males really need.
I like a steak and real eggs for breakfast.

I only have strong grain coffee and freshly orange juice for breakfast..... I can not eat in the morning i feel like vomiting if I eat solids when I just wake up!

is that hight protein lol

a couple of hours later I have a toast with jam. :biggrin:

Fake meat lol

watched a documentary about that shit a week or two ago and it turns out most of it is actually worse for you that the meat it's ment to replace lol
I
Another cadaver proselytizer.

Maybe watch another documentary on how your food is made. Good luck with those diseased cancer cells you've been eating.

One of the most common complaints of dead carcasse eaters is that vegans can't get enough quality protein.

This was my breakfast this morning. It was delicious.

1. Scrambled "eggs" 30 grams of protein
2. 2 Beyond Sausage Patties 18 grams of protein
3. Multi Grain Toast 10 grams of protein
4. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding 50 grams of protein

Total = 118 grams of protein

Normally my breakfast is less on a workday, but it was the weekend and I felt like eating well.

Usually I only get about 100 grams of protein in an entire day. Still more than most adult males really need.
Stop that! You’re killing yourself!

Go carnivore. Beef all day every day.

Why do you care about MY diet or what I enjoy?

This thread is about the LIE you people spread that vegans can't get enough protein

Believe me, I understand what motivates you to post in these threads. You need to examine your soul
Don't care, but since you posted your diet on a public forum you had to know that people where going to comment and that some of them would be negative. It's not just the protein there are fatty acids involved and other nutrients that your not going to get from plants. Plus I like the taste of meat period and will not give it up no matter what.

Your ancestors ate nuts seeds berries and roots with a few insects. You're watching too many movies
None of that had the energy to power an enlarging brain. They ate meat.

That was a survive or die dichotomy we no longer live in such a world. There was really no choice b ut to eat whatever they could. If you really wanted to live like our prehistoric cousins you would be eating all kinds of things you probably wouldn't eat today.

Prehistoric human definitely did not eat as much meat as people today do because it wasn't easy to bring down big animals

The fact is people do not need to eat meat in this day and age where food is abundant and and the acquisition of calories is no longer main focus of the individual.
Yeah, still not going to give up my steaks, ribs, shoulders, hindquarters and so on.

Your ancestors ate nuts seeds berries and roots with a few insects. You're watching too many movies
Dude the plants and fruit you eat today isn't the shit our ancestors ate. All of it has been cross pollinated and genetically modified so much they are not even close to being the same.

Why do you care about MY diet or what I enjoy?

This thread is about the LIE you people spread that vegans can't get enough protein

Believe me, I understand what motivates you to post in these threads. You need to examine your soul
The simple fact is that any one eating enough calories will have adequate protein.

One of the biggest lies the meat industry promotes is the ridiculously high amount of protein they say people need.

Forum List

Back