My 118 Gram High Protein Vegan Breakfast

The simple fact is that any one eating enough calories will have adequate protein.

One of the biggest lies the meat industry promotes is the ridiculously high amount of protein they say people need.

If that was true, then we should be able to live the best, the healthiest, on a diet that consists entirely of sugar.

Go ahead and try it. I dare you.

As if animals are just stones..can't feel pain....have absolutely no desire to survive...no connections to each other. What narcissism.
God I wish aliens would come and enjoy feasting off you people and show zero mercy.
That's the ONLY thing that could make some of you see the light.
That's why legalisation in the UK requires animals to be slaughtered humanely, in that each animal is killed by a process that instantly kills the brain. I think it's a bolt to a cows head and electric tongs to pig's and chicken's head.

You can thumbs down buttercup but you're just simply thumbs downing reality. If you're aware of historical cave paintings of salads, please provide a link.

Also, here's the link on ultra processed food. Meat and fish will never be processed, it's a single ingredient, polar opposite to processed and ultra processed foods.

The BBC link is there to read for anyone who wishes to gather more information on vegan food as opposed to just simply jumping on the social bandwagon with no clue.

If you can provide a link to say a faux ultra processed pile of shit to look like bacon is more healthy than a strip of proper bacon, I'm all ears. Unless a vegan sticks to leaves and nuts, anything processed is not good for you, and ultra processed is really bad for you. If you can't replicate it in a kitchen, do not eat it.

1669397235803.png

Forum List

Back