My 118 Gram High Protein Vegan Breakfast

I put "eggs" in quotes for a reason. Hope you grow the fuck up someday
Lol, so not eggs then. Explain those quotes there sparky. Don't know where you are from but I can give you Websters dictionary definition if you like. So tell us your definition of eggs there sparky. Inquiring minds want to know.

One of the most common complaints of dead carcasse eaters is that vegans can't get enough quality protein.

This was my breakfast this morning. It was delicious.

1. Scrambled "eggs" 30 grams of protein
2. 2 Beyond Sausage Patties 18 grams of protein
3. Multi Grain Toast 10 grams of protein
4. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding 50 grams of protein

Total = 118 grams of protein

Normally my breakfast is less on a workday, but it was the weekend and I felt like eating well.

Usually I only get about 100 grams of protein in an entire day. Still more than most adult males really need.
What did you think of that brand of your sausage patties? I do some vegan and vegetarian dishes.

What did you think of that brand of your sausage patties? I do some vegan and vegetarian dishes.
I LOVE THEM! I have to drive 20 miles to find this brand. My local supermarket carries something else and they don't have much flavor.

This is the brand I'm talking about
Screenshot_20221106-200555.png

Wake up to fake eggs and fake sausage and tell yourself how tasty it is. Another day in paradise.

Yeah, heaven forbid that some people don't want to eat chicken ovulations and dead bodies that came from a place that literally looks like a horror movie. Mock it if you want, but if you do, the joke's on you. :dunno:

PS: the alternatives mentioned on this thread actually ARE tasty, but you do you.

Last edited:
I usually order meats and poultry from Wild Forks. and they ship it. I didn't see any of Beyond Meat sausage. They have a different kind here but I did see a couple of their items like burgers, beef, brats and Italian sausage. Any chance you all have tried those?

I usually order meats and poultry from Wild Forks. and they ship it. I didn't see any of Beyond Meat sausage. They have a different kind here but I did see a couple of their items like burgers, beef, brats and Italian sausage. Any chance you all have tried those?

Of the ones you mentioned, I've tried the Beyond burgers, and I think they're amazing. I've mentioned this before, but my former roommate who is a non-vegan said to her they actually taste better than a regular cow burger. I usually get the Beyond breakfast sausage patties (the ones DA posted) and to me they taste just like the sausage patties I used to eat, but their breakfast sausages are really good too. I'm not sure if that's the same thing as the Italian sausage you mentioned.

Last edited:
Of the ones you mentioned, I've tried the Beyond burgers, and I think they're amazing. I've mentioned this before, but my former roommate who is a non-vegan said to her they actually taste better than a regular cow burger. I usually get the Beyond breakfast sausage patties (the ones DA posted) and to me they taste just like the non-vegan sausage patties I used to eat, but the breakfast sausages are really good too. I'm not sure if that's the same thing as the Italian sausage you mentioned.
I have never tried any Eyond products, perhaps I should.

Not necessarily so, and statements like this is what gives vegans a bad rap.
In what way? You can make the CHOICE to not harm another creature. Are you comfortable inflicting pain on others? You might want to seek help for that mental disorder

In what way? You can make the CHOICE to not harm another creature. Are you comfortable inflicting pain on others? You might want to seek help for that mental disorder
Not every part of the world is able to sustain agriculture. In many areas, inhospitable to traditional agriculture, animals like cows, are the most efficient converts of rough forage to protein. The choice ends being between eating and not. similarly, in the far north, very limited agriculture and diets high in animal protein.

Not every part of the world is able to sustain agriculture. In many areas, inhospitable to traditional agriculture, animals like cows, are the most efficient converts of rough forage to protein. The choice ends being between eating and not. similarly, in the far north, very limited agriculture and diets high in animal protein.
But YOU are able to make choices. So am I. I'm happy with my choices. A vegan diet is healthier, kinder and cheaper. Others don't need to die for my WANTS. You have made other choices.

You are also capable of making excuses to justify your wants

But YOU are able to make choices. So am I. I'm happy with my choices. A vegan diet is healthier, kinder and cheaper. Others don't need to die for my WANTS. You have made other choices
I have made choices and will continue to make choices, and they may not always be the same. it’s a journey.

Yeah, heaven forbid that some people don't want to eat chicken ovulations and dead bodies that came from a place that literally looks like a horror movie. Mock it if you want, but if you do, the joke's on you. :dunno:

PS: the alternatives mentioned on this thread actually ARE tasty, but you do you.
Every society in history has survived on eggs. Humans domesticated chickens so that they could get eggs for protein. Eat junk plant based stuff if you want but why pretend that it's eggs?

Every society in history has survived on eggs.

Logical fallacy, appeal to tradition.

Murder has also been around since the dawn of time, that doesn't make it a good thing. ;)

Humans domesticated chickens so that they could get eggs for protein.

You can easily get protein from a myriad of sources, and sources that are much healthier, without the cruelty.

Eat junk plant based stuff if you want but why pretend that it's eggs?

No one's pretending it's eggs. But when people are shopping, they want to know what it's a substitute for.

Btw, here are some reasons to ditch eggs. You might want to take a look:

Millions of baby male chicks ground up alive each year because they're useless to the egg industry.
chicks.gif

Debeaking
egg-hens-debeaking.gif

Chickens crammed together in filthy, unnatural, unsanitary dark places
Battery-farm.jpg

Forum List

Back