My 2016 or 2024 Presdential Prediction

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Rand Paul vs Andrew Cuomo

The final battle between Libertarianism and Authoritarianism. The final verdict on John Locke.

My prediction, the Democratic and Republican leadership will unite into an Authoritarian party, while retaining their Republican and Democratic labels., with only very minor differences.

The moderates and enlightened citizens will form some sort of real Constitutional Party, bringing in the Libertarian minded people from both sides.

Your thoughts?

It will be whichever republican it is, and Joe Biden for the democrats. It is possible for the democrats to have a primary fight to dislodge Biden. Not that the democrats want a bruising fight to dislodge the man they considered qualified to be vice president for 8 years. The democrats are pretty much stuck with Uncle Joe Biden and the loss.

Rand Paul will finally become the leader of the New Klu Klux Klan..

They are trying to change their image too.

:clap:

It will be whichever republican it is, and Joe Biden for the democrats. It is possible for the democrats to have a primary fight to dislodge Biden. Not that the democrats want a bruising fight to dislodge the man they considered qualified to be vice president for 8 years. The democrats are pretty much stuck with Uncle Joe Biden and the loss.

At this point, Biden polls well against everyone except Christie.

And Christie, at this point, has no shot at being Republican Candidate for President.

Hillary Clinton beats all comers.

And Christie, at this point, has no shot at being Republican Candidate for President.

Biden and Hillary are OLD, they will be even older in 2016. the country is ready for new blood from both parties. the Clintons, McCains, Bidens, McConnels, Schumers, et al are history.

Biden and Hillary are OLD, they will be even older in 2016. the country is ready for new blood from both parties. the Clintons, McCains, Bidens, McConnels, Schumers, et al are history.

History disagrees with you.

Andrew Cuomo doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell because his gun control lunacy was akin to committing political suicide. National (US) Poll - March 7, 2013 - Clinton, Christie Lead The Pac | Quinnipiac University Connecticut

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!" Hillary is history, she left the state dept in a shambles, killed Vince Foster and Ron Brown, and watched as Bill got BJs from underage girls in the oval office. She is a sick part of american history.

Way too early for the prediction game but I can easily say if Clinton runs, she get it in 2016.

too much baggage, too many video clips of her screaming and lying. she has zero chance.

Her "baggage" only resonates with people that would NEVER vote for her or any other Democrat.

all that is needed is to play the clips of her with the fake black dialect, screaming about the Bush deficit, and her testimony on Benghazi.

as for me, I have voted democrat, but I would never vote for hillary.

History disagrees with you.

really? Reagan was too old in his second term if thats where you are going. So was FDR in his third

My prediction is we will find out in 2015 who will be running and that Swallow will still be a widely accepted homophobe by the Progressives on these boards.

Forum List

Back