🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

My 9 Yr. Old Got Whacked; But At Least I Got A New Car!

I was a wreck when my 8 year old dog died. I can't imagine I would survive losing my 8 year old human child. But this kid was 9. And isn't his dad part of the warring gang that killed him? Two gangs, battling. Killed the son. So...I read in the OP link that the dad was selling memorial tshirts. Who does that shit??? I mean...really? Money. Lose a kid, see dollar signs. I hope they don't have other kids.
Many parents don't love their children. I just started a thread in General Discussions about it. Parents who love their kids protect them and eliminate all dangerous and destructive elements from their lives. It isn't shocking this woman brought a brand new car. In her mind, the kid was a drag and having him finally paid off.

I was a wreck when my 8 year old dog died. I can't imagine I would survive losing my 8 year old human child. But this kid was 9. And isn't his dad part of the warring gang that killed him? Two gangs, battling. Killed the son. So...I read in the OP link that the dad was selling memorial tshirts. Who does that shit??? I mean...really? Money. Lose a kid, see dollar signs. I hope they don't have other kids.
Many parents don't love their children. I just started a thread in General Discussions about it. Parents who love their kids protect them and eliminate all dangerous and destructive elements from their lives. It isn't shocking this woman brought a brand new car. In her mind, the kid was a drag and having him finally paid off.
Well, no doubt he meant extra food stamps.

Forum List

Back