"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Does this make you mad baby killer, that I am at church right now?

No, why? Is your church in favor of converting the US to a theocracy?

I don't go to one church, I will go to a total of four today, already at a Catholic mass, this is Baptist, will go to a lutheran and Methodist later..

And guess what they all say.... Abortion is murder

I don't go to one church, I will go to a total of four today, already at a Catholic mass, this is Baptist, will go to a lutheran and Methodist later..

Do they say they want the US to be a theocracy? Do you? It's a simple question, yet you just can't bring yourself to answer it, can you? Why not? Is it because, like your Islamic cousins, that is, in fact, what you want? Could it be that you really do want to force your religion on other people? Could that be it?

Last edited:
I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

That abortion is essentially the foundation of women's rights. And then, abortionists murder millions of future women to the satisfaction of feminist activists. Derp! Guess they forgot to think that one through.

and the reason why was?????

come on tell us the entire story......
That is because only he that gives life has the right to take lives. When did he kill thousands of babies? In the flood? Sodam and Gomorrah, Cannan when he orders the Jews to kill all the man women children and every living being? Then he tells us "Thou shall not kill" All that happened in the bible was for a reason and I don't know what it really is. Some Christians believe he is going to kill even more by sending them to hell. I have to believe all those aborted will be resurrected to life in the end.
Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies
He killed babies because he was having a bad day

How about the first born of Egypt?
If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Again, one can be opposed to abortion while at the same time defend a woman’s right to privacy – to do so is perfectly appropriate and consistent.

Those opposed to abortion on personal/religious grounds are at liberty to find a solution to end the practice consistent with the Constitution, the rule of law, and the right to privacy.

Indeed, the notion that ‘banning’ abortion is the only way to end the practice is as naïve as it is wrong.

It confirms the fact that those on the authoritarian right who seek to ‘ban’ abortion are more interested in compelling conformity than ending abortion.

Did any of those 4 churches send a bus full of parishioners to an anti-war protest? Do they ever talk about our mass shootings? How about healthcare?
Those are all pro-life issues. When the churches become pro-life across the board I`ll respect them. When the Catholic church ends their ban on artificial contraceptives I`ll believe they truly are anti-abortion. Until then I can`t take them seriously.

Do they say they want the US to be a theocracy? Do you? It's a simple question, yet you just can't bring yourself to answer it, can you? Why not? Is it because, like your Islamic cousins, that is, in fact, what you want? Could it be that you really do want to force your religion on other people? Could that be it?

Religion has nothing to with it, unless one chooses to make it so. Being anti-abortion is about being Pro-human race. However, I would not be surprised one iota if the rising backlash against postmodern insanity sweeping our great nation includes a sudden swing to Christian Theocracy and even an authoritarian smackdown against the Left. If that should happen, all you who wail for mass child murder will have no one to blame but your own reflections. Reap the whirlwind and all that . . .

Did any of those 4 churches send a bus full of parishioners to an anti-war protest? Do they ever talk about our mass shootings? How about healthcare?
Those are all pro-life issues. When the churches become pro-life across the board I`ll respect them. When the Catholic church ends their ban on artificial contraceptives I`ll believe they truly are anti-abortion. Until then I can`t take them seriously.

Why?

This topic is about you liberals that can't figure out baby killing is murder

Religion has nothing to with it, unless one chooses to make it so.

Totally agree. But bear513 seems to have a different agenda.

Why?

This topic is about you liberals that can't figure out baby killing is murder

Should women who get abortions be charged with murder?

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?
My God when you redefined marriage you all ready opened the door to normalize it. In 2015 a father and daughter went to New Jersey to get married because it's legal there. Oh and they plan to have children. Liberal policies at work. You are trying to normalize incest. Next is pedophilia.
Link
Google it. Then see how redefining marriage opened a pandoras box.
I live in NJ and was married in NJ

I want to see where a father and daughter can get married

not in Jersey. In my childhood town ya can't do nuthin'-----jersey

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
I find YOUR talking points stupid.
Separate DNA. So what? Sperm have separate DNA. ...

Illogical. Fail.
You fail in explaining your claim.

Every cell in the body uses DNA, dumbass. Your failed argument about sperm is as stupid as claiming a man walking past a woman on the street is abortion, or clipping your toenails is abortion. It’s ignorant and stupid. The point is that a baby not yet born has a DNA unique from either the mother or the father. Go back to your high school biology teacher and ask for some extra help.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

Pro-abortionists are the ones saying that the baby’s body is for the woman to control.

No one is pro abortion. Females do not get pg so they can have an abortion. Are you on crack?? I'm serious.

Being pro choice does not mean anyone is pro abortion.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

That abortion is essentially the foundation of women's rights. And then, abortionists murder millions of future women to the satisfaction of feminist activists. Derp! Guess they forgot to think that one through.

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]

http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]

http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

and it was getting less and less every year.

Do you kill a pregnant ant, and do you make sure its not pregnant before you do by doing an ultrasound?? Or how about a mouse that got into your home?? Kill any of them? Do you eat mushrooms or meat or even eggs??

That is because only he that gives life has the right to take lives. When did he kill thousands of babies? In the flood? Sodam and Gomorrah, Cannan when he orders the Jews to kill all the man women children and every living being? Then he tells us "Thou shall not kill" All that happened in the bible was for a reason and I don't know what it really is. Some Christians believe he is going to kill even more by sending them to hell. I have to believe all those aborted will be resurrected to life in the end.
Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies
He killed babies because he was having a bad day

How about the first born of Egypt?
If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Your simple mind ignores the slaughter of innocents by your God

He may have created the universe, but to kill innocent children for the actions of their parents is not admirable

You can’t claim God cares about the innocent unborn when he slaughters the innocent living
Bringing the innocent home, and out of this hell is a bad thing eh ???? Do you realize that you are talking about God who is the creator of the soul that needs no flesh to live within ??? When man becomes so evil that God has to intervene, then the judgement is upon man come judgement day, and not the other way around you unwise evil human being.

I find YOUR talking points stupid.
Separate DNA. So what? Sperm have separate DNA. ...

Illogical. Fail.
You fail in explaining your claim.

Every cell in the body uses DNA, dumbass. Your failed argument about sperm is as stupid as claiming a man walking past a woman on the street is abortion, or clipping your toenails is abortion. It’s ignorant and stupid. The point is that a baby not yet born has a DNA unique from either the mother or the father. Go back to your high school biology teacher and ask for some extra help.
I made references to SEPARATE DNA (as mentioned by the other poster) and UNIQUE DNA. The latter argument is a “so what?”; as I mentioned, about 25% of pregnancies (with unique DNA) are naturally aborted, as in miscarriages.
You should go back to school and learn more about basic biology and nature.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

Pro-abortionists are the ones saying that the baby’s body is for the woman to control.

No one is pro abortion. Females do not get pg so they can have an abortion. Are you on crack?? I'm serious.

Being pro choice does not mean anyone is pro abortion.

That's exactly what it means. You're following the word redefinition playbook bullet point by bullet point. You are pro-death. End of story.

Forum List

Back