"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

and the reason why was?????

come on tell us the entire story......
That is because only he that gives life has the right to take lives. When did he kill thousands of babies? In the flood? Sodam and Gomorrah, Cannan when he orders the Jews to kill all the man women children and every living being? Then he tells us "Thou shall not kill" All that happened in the bible was for a reason and I don't know what it really is. Some Christians believe he is going to kill even more by sending them to hell. I have to believe all those aborted will be resurrected to life in the end.
Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies
He killed babies because he was having a bad day

How about the first born of Egypt?
If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Your simple mind ignores the slaughter of innocents by your God

He may have created the universe, but to kill innocent children for the actions of their parents is not admirable

You can’t claim God cares about the innocent unborn when he slaughters the innocent living

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Yes and no SweetSue92

The problem is that legislating and regulating abortion
through Govt is GOING TO AFFECT THE WOMEN carrying
the pregnancy, and not affecting the MEN even if the MEN
coerced the women to get into those situations to begin with.

That's where the protest is coming from.

Where is the outrage and commitment to stop MEN
from abusing women for sex with no responsibility for consequences?

That's the big question that is not being asked
and never been addressed by legislative battles focusing
on pregnancy AFTER THE FACT when it affects WOMEN more than men.

SweetSue92
To avoid the whole "catch-22" of not being able to protect
the life and rights of unborn persons without interfering with
the equal rights and freedom of women, where this process is taking place
inside their bodies, we'd have to agree on policies to PREVENT
unwanted pregnancy IN THE FIRST PLACE.

We prevent unwanted pregnancy, then we prevent abortion
and thus prevent abortion politics from pitting the beliefs
or rights of "one side vs. another" when "equal protection
of the laws" would require ALL SIDES' beliefs and interests to be
represented and protected EQUALLY.

If we cannot do that, if abortion laws would either compromise
ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER, then clearly ALL ABORTION would
have to be PREVENTED WITHOUT RELYING ON PASSING LAWS
unless all sides can AGREE on how such laws are written or enforced.

We'd have to stick to points and policies of agreement
that would effectively prevent unwanted pregnancy and abortion to begin with.

Then ALL rights and beliefs would be protected equally, by preventing
this conflicting situation from ever coming up in the first place!

You are just listing common sense and railing against biology--it's like making a fist and screaming at dark clouds that spill rain. You can do it, but it's unproductive and a waste of time.

Yes, women are the ones who get pregnant. It has always been so and, I suspect, will remain so for a very, very long time.

Yes, babies desperately need that human incubator. They need it for approximately nine months. Then they don't.

The vast majority of women become pregnant of their own volition. You can cry about the "patriarchy" or whatever, but really, they can take ownership. They were not raped. They were not "coerced". They were ignorant, or stupid, or lazy. Or a mix of those three. Listen, if we want to be strong independent women, then let's be strong independent women and not sniveling little girls about our biology. Let's not cry about the fact that we can get pregnant, but actually own it, like grown women.
Yup...you got us on that one

Women become pregnant. They are obviously ignorant, stupid or lazy. But the same conservatives who despise abortion also oppose funding for sex education, birth control and social programs to care for babies

But what happens when a woman becomes pregnant? Most choose to keep the babies. Some are faced with a difficult decision to terminate.

Conservatives could make that decision easier.....they don’t

That is because only he that gives life has the right to take lives. When did he kill thousands of babies? In the flood? Sodam and Gomorrah, Cannan when he orders the Jews to kill all the man women children and every living being? Then he tells us "Thou shall not kill" All that happened in the bible was for a reason and I don't know what it really is. Some Christians believe he is going to kill even more by sending them to hell. I have to believe all those aborted will be resurrected to life in the end.
Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies

If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.

He may have created the universe, but to kill innocent children for the actions of their parents is not admirable

You can’t claim God cares about the innocent unborn when he slaughters the innocent living

Welp well done fellas we've got two of the most stupid Talking Points of the Underworld right here

1. Don't kill sperm it's just like abortion and

2. God also "kills babies"

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Yes and no SweetSue92

SweetSue92

You are just listing common sense and railing against biology--it's like making a fist and screaming at dark clouds that spill rain. You can do it, but it's unproductive and a waste of time.

Yes, women are the ones who get pregnant. It has always been so and, I suspect, will remain so for a very, very long time.

Yes, babies desperately need that human incubator. They need it for approximately nine months. Then they don't.

The vast majority of women become pregnant of their own volition. You can cry about the "patriarchy" or whatever, but really, they can take ownership. They were not raped. They were not "coerced". They were ignorant, or stupid, or lazy. Or a mix of those three. Listen, if we want to be strong independent women, then let's be strong independent women and not sniveling little girls about our biology. Let's not cry about the fact that we can get pregnant, but actually own it, like grown women.

Women become pregnant. They are obviously ignorant, stupid or lazy. But the same conservatives who despise abortion also oppose funding for sex education, birth control and social programs to care for babies

But what happens when a woman becomes pregnant? Most choose to keep the babies. Some are faced with a difficult decision to terminate.

Yes we know, rightwinger. You think so little of women that without Big Daddy Government, they couldn't possibly know how to use or afford birth control on their own.

That's how stupid YOU think women are. However, luckily for you, there are women who can outthink you. Like me, for example. Every time, with every post.

Welp well done fellas we've got two of the most stupid Talking Points of the Underworld right here

Not only did God kill babies, he killed innocent puppies and kittens

Not only did God kill babies, he killed innocent puppies and kittens

Newsflash:

God will kill us all.

God, the Author of Life, and He who determines eternal life, has the sole authority to end it whenever He chooses, and in the manner He chooses. Amen and Amen.

Yes and no SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Yes we know, rightwinger. You think so little of women that without Big Daddy Government, they couldn't possibly know how to use or afford birth control on their own.

That's how stupid YOU think women are. However, luckily for you, there are women who can outthink you. Like me, for example. Every time, with every post.

If I were the one concerned about too many abortions, I would provide free birth control to all. I would convert ice cream trucks and drive through neighborhoods ringing a bell and handing out free birth control

But conservatives fight against sex education in our schools. They sue over a requirement for insurance companies to pay for birth control. They oppose programs that help young pregnant women. They mock women who need help supporting their family and call them welfare queens

Then they complain about abortions

Yes and no SweetSue92

SweetSue92

If I were the one concerned about too many abortions, I would provide free birth control to all. I would convert ice cream trucks and drive through neighborhoods ringing a bell and handing out free birth control

But conservatives fight against sex education in our schools. They sue over a requirement for insurance companies to pay for birth control. They oppose programs that help young pregnant women. They mock women who need help supporting their family and call them welfare queens

You're not all that smart and you lie sometimes. To be frank.

You are confusing "sex education" with perverted sex education. For starters. You are confusing Catholics, who oppose birth control, with all other conservatives, who do not. You are just outright lying about "opposing programs that help young pregnant women". My church now has as its members a man who runs one of the biggest and most active pregnancy-support centers in the area. We regularly donate and work at this center.

Yes and no SweetSue92

SweetSue92

You are confusing "sex education" with perverted sex education. For starters. You are confusing Catholics, who oppose birth control, with all other conservatives, who do not. You are just outright lying about "opposing programs that help young pregnant women". My church now has as its members a man who runs one of the biggest and most active pregnancy-support centers in the area. We regularly donate and work at this center.
Dont try to blame the actions of conservatives on Catholics

Their voting records are readily available
It was conservatives who oppose sex education and many still do
They demand abstinence only education programs
They fought against the Obamacare provision that insurance cover birth control

It seems you are the one who is lying again. You only wish you had a brain as big as mine

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.
Maybe the woman should've controlled herself before having unprotected sex?

Yes I am all for prevention. So what do you say about rape and incest?

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?

What about it? I personally knew a family years ago where a son impregnated his sister. He was arrested for the fact that she was a minor but she went ahead and had the baby and gave it up for adoption.

It seems you are the one who is lying again. You only wish you had a brain as big as mine

You spew crap that isn't true--the above is no exception

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?

What about it? I personally knew a family years ago where a son impregnated his sister. He was arrested for the fact that she was a minor but she went ahead and had the baby and gave it up for adoption.

Tell me more, what year was this and did she had info for an abortion and the means to have it?

You spew crap that isn't true--the above is no exception

Once again you are lying out of your pea sized brain

empty-head-single-pea-260nw-158734943.jpg

Matters not what anyone calls anybody, it still doesn't warrant a woman using abortion as a form of contraception after being irresponsible. Welfare queens whether white or black entails way more than just being a pro-choice individual in life, They are usually not responsible in many, many ways, and getting pregnant is just one of those many ways they are irresponsible in life about, and it usually ends with the father gone quickly afterwards. The sad thing is, is then the government turns to others to pay the bills for the irresponsible bullcrap, and that has to end.

Ya know, one would think that with all the contraceptives available today, outside of criminal rape, women would know better than to have an unwanted pregnancy and then have to abort a developing human being.
Especially since contraception is free while abortions cost thousands of dollars.

You mean like after slaughtering millions of unborn babies in the most heinous fashion and equating them to parasites...liberals then like to pretend that when they exploit living children for political reasons others are supposed to all of a sudden believe it’s because they “care”?

What about incest?

Tell me more, what year was this and did she had info for an abortion and the means to have it?
Lol, she had the baby and that pissed you off?

I just re read exdous, so in your mind you think blacks should still be slaves today in America and thousands of Americans should of never died in the civil war?

It was the same fucking thing,..

The Hebrews were slaves in Egypt and God killed them to set them free

Yes and no SweetSue92

SweetSue92

Once again what part don't you get abortion is murder pure and simple?

Men's laws fluctuate like the wind, (prohibition and the like) depending how many people you can indoctrinate in your twisted sick ways...

Jesus commandments never change, only one god and love your neighbor as God loves you .I love ya but I don't have to associate with you in your evil ways..

Titus 3:9~10

If it were pure and simple there would no debate on the matter.

Jesus commandments never change, only one god and love your neighbor as God loves you .I can love ya but I don't have to associate with you in your evil ways..

We're not a theocracy. Jesus has no standing.

If it were pure and simple there would no debate on the matter.

Jesus commandments never change, only one god and love your neighbor as God loves you .I can love ya but I don't have to associate with you in your evil ways..

We're not a theocracy. Jesus has no standing.

Tough shit brother we are a Christian nation always was, always will be..

Forum List

Back