"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

God did not make allowance for unwanted pregnancies with abortions. No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, You either chose to serve GOD or you chose to serve man-made governments.

God killed hundreds of thousands of babies

and the reason why was?????

come on tell us the entire story......
That is because only he that gives life has the right to take lives. When did he kill thousands of babies? In the flood? Sodam and Gomorrah, Cannan when he orders the Jews to kill all the man women children and every living being? Then he tells us "Thou shall not kill" All that happened in the bible was for a reason and I don't know what it really is. Some Christians believe he is going to kill even more by sending them to hell. I have to believe all those aborted will be resurrected to life in the end.
Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies
He killed babies because he was having a bad day

How about the first born of Egypt?
If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
What if the Bible only has PART of the truth? We could argue about which PART is true.

That is because only he that gives life has the right to take lives. When did he kill thousands of babies? In the flood? Sodam and Gomorrah, Cannan when he orders the Jews to kill all the man women children and every living being? Then he tells us "Thou shall not kill" All that happened in the bible was for a reason and I don't know what it really is. Some Christians believe he is going to kill even more by sending them to hell. I have to believe all those aborted will be resurrected to life in the end.
Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies

If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
What if the Bible only has PART of the truth? We could argue about which PART is true.

you are talking to a bible thumper...................

2 Timothy 3:15–17 (NIV)
15 and how from infancy you have known the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

God did not make allowance for unwanted pregnancies with abortions. No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, You either chose to serve GOD or you chose to serve man-made governments.

Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion

I didn’t see Jesus killing innocent babies, puppies and kittens

The spelling issue .Der spelling an der gramer Nazis. Forever damned be ye. But forgiven are ye ta be libral'.. Giving sanitary to illegal aliens outside of the vox poli, that is OK. Nobody wanted illegal immigration but the exploiters

Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.

Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion
Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.
Abortion is not coming to an end in America. Don’t like it? Move to Afghanistan.
Says who, you ????? LOL
No, Americans. A vast majority want it available under some conditions. Plus, some states have passed laws permitted it; meaning abortion would still be legal and available to women in those states even if Roe v. Wade were to be overturned.

You're very correct. Something like 70% of the people of our nation believe that it should remain legal.

You're also correct about some states.

Mine is one. In the early 90s we passed a ballot initiative that made choice safe and legal in my state no matter what any court or judge or congress says or does.

Women are safe in my state and there's absolutely nothing any right wing extremist can do about it.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

Yes and no SweetSue92

The problem is that legislating and regulating abortion
through Govt is GOING TO AFFECT THE WOMEN carrying
the pregnancy, and not affecting the MEN even if the MEN
coerced the women to get into those situations to begin with.

That's where the protest is coming from.

Where is the outrage and commitment to stop MEN
from abusing women for sex with no responsibility for consequences?

That's the big question that is not being asked
and never been addressed by legislative battles focusing
on pregnancy AFTER THE FACT when it affects WOMEN more than men.

SweetSue92
To avoid the whole "catch-22" of not being able to protect
the life and rights of unborn persons without interfering with
the equal rights and freedom of women, where this process is taking place
inside their bodies, we'd have to agree on policies to PREVENT
unwanted pregnancy IN THE FIRST PLACE.

We prevent unwanted pregnancy, then we prevent abortion
and thus prevent abortion politics from pitting the beliefs
or rights of "one side vs. another" when "equal protection
of the laws" would require ALL SIDES' beliefs and interests to be
represented and protected EQUALLY.

If we cannot do that, if abortion laws would either compromise
ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER, then clearly ALL ABORTION would
have to be PREVENTED WITHOUT RELYING ON PASSING LAWS
unless all sides can AGREE on how such laws are written or enforced.

We'd have to stick to points and policies of agreement
that would effectively prevent unwanted pregnancy and abortion to begin with.

Then ALL rights and beliefs would be protected equally, by preventing
this conflicting situation from ever coming up in the first place!

Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.
Abortion is not coming to an end in America. Don’t like it? Move to Afghanistan.
Says who, you ????? LOL
No, Americans. A vast majority want it available under some conditions. Plus, some states have passed laws permitted it; meaning abortion would still be legal and available to women in those states even if Roe v. Wade were to be overturned.

You're very correct. Something like 70% of the people of our nation believe that it should remain legal.

You're also correct about some states.

Mine is one. In the early 90s we passed a ballot initiative that made choice safe and legal in my state no matter what any court or judge or congress says or does.

Women are safe in my state and there's absolutely nothing any right wing extremist can do about it.
Safe, but their babies formed in their wombs are in danger no ???? No one cares about the adults because well they are adults, but a living human being in the womb is defenseless, and of course needs protection by adults who have the God given sense to make laws to protect the defenseless human being. What's amazing is that the threat is actually coming from the mom who cops out on her responsibility in life, and that responsibility is protecting the child that's growing in her body.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Such an old lie, such a stupid lie.

Virtually ALL non-government adoption and foster agencies are Christian..

shit-on-the-internet-attributed-the-george-carlin-is-mostly-lies-a-lincoln.jpg

That's not true at all.

I adopted a child and didn't go through any christian organization or the government.

A fetus is always a living being and abortion is still legal. It’s about viability. So no, looks like you’re the one who’s wrong.
Thanks for making my point that abortion is murder.
Nope, still not murder. Murder is illegal while abortion is not. That would be like calling killing someone in self defense, murder. Do you think Darren Wilson is a murderer for killing Michael Brown?
How about a baby on the table, surviving an abortion. You good with killing the baby?

Something tells me that if they had the little preborn in their hands, right in front of their eyes, they would not be able to crush and kill him with their own two hands. If they say they could do it, they're either lying or they're a heartless, sick individual.

(and I know exactly what their response is going to be...so we'll see if they prove me right.)

Screen-Shot-2019-05-18-at-4-50-25-PM.png

As an ex-emt , methinks you've got my number Buttercup

But turnabout is fair game here, so here goes....

What is 'life' ? I'm of the assumption it's more than a petri dish of biomatter

Consider all those stone cold dead patients delivered w/mechanical pulse to the ER

Consider those one can see in the ICU, zero brain activity , bodies mechanically kept alive......family has to flip a coin.....

What am i leading up to? the heartbeat thing just don't jive....

well, just when does the 'life' or 'soul' enter us?

Can two souls exist in one body?

~S~

Bad comparison, the heartbeat of an infant in the womb signifies the START of life. Your analogy tries to equate that with the END of life. That is, a fully developed human being lacking the brain activity to remain alive. Apparently a fetus in the womb can be alive with just a heartbeat and minimal brain activity. The heartbeat certainly is analogous to life in that case.

Matters not what anyone calls anybody, it still doesn't warrant a woman using abortion as a form of contraception after being irresponsible. Welfare queens whether white or black entails way more than just being a pro-choice individual in life, They are usually not responsible in many, many ways, and getting pregnant is just one of those many ways they are irresponsible in life about, and it usually ends with the father gone quickly afterwards. The sad thing is, is then the government turns to others to pay the bills for the irresponsible bullcrap, and that has to end.

Ya know, one would think that with all the contraceptives available today, outside of criminal rape, women would know better than to have an unwanted pregnancy and then have to abort a developing human being.

And, oh yeah, anytime you guys jack off, all of the living spermatozoa die. Should you be charged for murder? If not…why not?

Oh my word. You can't be serious. I mean, you are proving the OP absolutely correct by posting the most inane "argument" ever, in this debate. A sperm by itself is not a human being. An egg by itself is not a human being. When the sperm and the egg fuse together at conception, only THEN do you have the beginning of a brand new, genetically unique human being. And don't give me the "it's just a few cells" line, because by the time most abortions occur, the preborn has a beating heart, a face, a little body, even little arms and legs.

Come one guys, you're embarrassing yourself by bringing up the WORST, most blatantly incorrect responses in this debate.

If you’re pro-life….you should be pro all life.

Actually, it’s not a few cells, there are millions of cells you guys kill every time you rub one out.

Why are you not pro-life?

And, oh yeah, anytime you guys jack off, all of the living spermatozoa die. Should you be charged for murder? If not…why not?

Oh my word. You can't be serious. I mean, you are proving the OP absolutely correct by posting the most inane "argument" ever, in this debate. A sperm by itself is not a human being. An egg by itself is not a human being. When the sperm and the egg fuse together at conception, only THEN do you have the beginning of a brand new, genetically unique human being. And don't give me the "it's just a few cells" line, because by the time most abortions occur, the preborn has a beating heart, a face, a little body, even little arms and legs.

Come one guys, you're embarrassing yourself by bringing up the WORST, most blatantly incorrect responses in this debate.

Actually, it’s not a few cells, there are millions of cells you guys kill every time you rub one out.

Really ??? You went there didn't ya ??? LMBO at the desperate attempts by the Democrats to defend the indefensible just as it had all finally gotten to be. Have you not kept up, it had gotten as far as infanticide with the talking points, yet it is still being defended ??

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

Yes and no SweetSue92

The problem is that legislating and regulating abortion
through Govt is GOING TO AFFECT THE WOMEN carrying
the pregnancy, and not affecting the MEN even if the MEN
coerced the women to get into those situations to begin with.

That's where the protest is coming from.

Where is the outrage and commitment to stop MEN
from abusing women for sex with no responsibility for consequences?

That's the big question that is not being asked
and never been addressed by legislative battles focusing
on pregnancy AFTER THE FACT when it affects WOMEN more than men.

SweetSue92
To avoid the whole "catch-22" of not being able to protect
the life and rights of unborn persons without interfering with
the equal rights and freedom of women, where this process is taking place
inside their bodies, we'd have to agree on policies to PREVENT
unwanted pregnancy IN THE FIRST PLACE.

We prevent unwanted pregnancy, then we prevent abortion
and thus prevent abortion politics from pitting the beliefs
or rights of "one side vs. another" when "equal protection
of the laws" would require ALL SIDES' beliefs and interests to be
represented and protected EQUALLY.

If we cannot do that, if abortion laws would either compromise
ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER, then clearly ALL ABORTION would
have to be PREVENTED WITHOUT RELYING ON PASSING LAWS
unless all sides can AGREE on how such laws are written or enforced.

We'd have to stick to points and policies of agreement
that would effectively prevent unwanted pregnancy and abortion to begin with.

Then ALL rights and beliefs would be protected equally, by preventing
this conflicting situation from ever coming up in the first place!

You are just listing common sense and railing against biology--it's like making a fist and screaming at dark clouds that spill rain. You can do it, but it's unproductive and a waste of time.

Yes, women are the ones who get pregnant. It has always been so and, I suspect, will remain so for a very, very long time.

Yes, babies desperately need that human incubator. They need it for approximately nine months. Then they don't.

The vast majority of women become pregnant of their own volition. You can cry about the "patriarchy" or whatever, but really, they can take ownership. They were not raped. They were not "coerced". They were ignorant, or stupid, or lazy. Or a mix of those three. Listen, if we want to be strong independent women, then let's be strong independent women and not sniveling little girls about our biology. Let's not cry about the fact that we can get pregnant, but actually own it, like grown women.

This talking point is even more stupid that "My Body, My Choice". This one is so stupid it's confined to the Underworld of Talking Points--pretty much just forums and such. "Sperm is just like a developing baby"

And these folks say WE are "anti-science"

My fourth graders are laughing at you

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Do you think that by making guns illegal it will somehow go away?

Fetuses are the same thing as people. That's pretty stupid.

God wants you to have your baby. In fact, any argument by anti-choice nuts that involves the word God is pretty stupid.

here's the reality. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO NOT BE PREGNANT.

Abortions are due to unwanted pregnancies. So obviously a lot of women who didn’t want to get pregnant got pregnant anyway. Which in turn means THEY DID NOT FIND A WAY TO NOT BE PREGNANT.

You didn’t think this all the way through, did you?

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those hostile to privacy rights couldn’t care less about ending abortion.

It’s about conservatives using abortion as a wedge issue to further divide the American people, it’s about Republicans using abortion to energize their base, it’s about the right using abortion as a political weapon.

Kind of like the way the left uses racism, huh?

Bad comparison, the heartbeat of an infant in the womb signifies the START of life. Your analogy tries to equate that with the END of life. That is, a fully developed human being lacking the brain activity to remain alive. Apparently a fetus in the womb can be alive with just a heartbeat and minimal brain activity. The heartbeat certainly is analogous to life in that case.
and you base this assumption on what leo?

The vast majority of women become pregnant of their own volition. You can cry about the "patriarchy" or whatever, but really, they can take ownership.

Until they walk into family court, where all men are no more than a wallet w/legs...

~S~

Forum List

Back