"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

1 John 3:15 ESV
Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

God did not make allowance for unwanted pregnancies with abortions. No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, You either chose to serve GOD or you chose to serve man-made governments.

God killed hundreds of thousands of babies

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Aesop's Fables?

Yea your a pagan sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LOLOL

Nope, not a pagan.... Jewish. And not subject to your fairy tales.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

God did not make allowance for unwanted pregnancies with abortions. No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, You either chose to serve GOD or you chose to serve man-made governments.

so you are declaring that you are NOT an American?

Pence said pretty much the same thing......he isn't an American, either.....

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

I see....you are an Islamic terrorist!

thanks for telling us.....

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

I see....you are an Islamic terrorist!

thanks for telling us.....

Another pagan speaks who try"s like hell to justify Baby killing

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

so you are declaring that you are NOT an American?

Pence said pretty much the same thing......he isn't an American, either.....

You mad Bro?

upload_2019-5-18_16-34-37.jpeg

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

If it's not her body then remove it from her body and allow it to live in it's own body.

What's that you say? It doesn't have a body?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

and the reason why was?????

come on tell us the entire story......

And, oh yeah, anytime you guys jack off, all of the living spermatozoa die. Should you be charged for murder? If not…why not?

Oh my word. You can't be serious. I mean, you are proving the OP absolutely correct by posting the most inane "argument" ever, in this debate. A sperm by itself is not a human being. An egg by itself is not a human being. When the sperm and the egg fuse together at conception, only THEN do you have the beginning of a brand new, genetically unique human being. And don't give me the "it's just a few cells" line, because by the time most abortions occur, the preborn has a beating heart, a face, a little body, even little arms and legs.

Come one guys, you're embarrassing yourself by bringing up the WORST, most blatantly incorrect responses in this debate.

If you don’t celebrate the day you were conceived as your birthday…you have no argument in the abortion debate.

You're continuing to prove the OP correct. Regardless of when birthdays are celebrated, we come into existence months before the head comes out of the birth canal.

And, oh yeah, anytime you guys jack off, all of the living spermatozoa die. Should you be charged for murder? If not…why not?

Oh my word. You can't be serious. I mean, you are proving the OP absolutely correct by posting the most inane "argument" ever, in this debate. A sperm by itself is not a human being. An egg by itself is not a human being. When the sperm and the egg fuse together at conception, only THEN do you have the beginning of a brand new, genetically unique human being. And don't give me the "it's just a few cells" line, because by the time most abortions occur, the preborn has a beating heart, a face, a little body, even little arms and legs.

Come one guys, you're embarrassing yourself by bringing up the WORST, most blatantly incorrect responses in this debate.
Samantha Bee gave an entertaining and informative talk about this on her last show.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

That is because only he that gives life has the right to take lives. When did he kill thousands of babies? In the flood? Sodam and Gomorrah, Cannan when he orders the Jews to kill all the man women children and every living being? Then he tells us "Thou shall not kill" All that happened in the bible was for a reason and I don't know what it really is. Some Christians believe he is going to kill even more by sending them to hell. I have to believe all those aborted will be resurrected to life in the end.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

There is a legitimate reason for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent children, puppies and Kittens?

That is because only he that gives life has the right to take lives. When did he kill thousands of babies? In the flood? Sodam and Gomorrah, Cannan when he orders the Jews to kill all the man women children and every living being? Then he tells us "Thou shall not kill" All that happened in the bible was for a reason and I don't know what it really is. Some Christians believe he is going to kill even more by sending them to hell. I have to believe all those aborted will be resurrected to life in the end.
Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies
He killed babies because he was having a bad day

How about the first born of Egypt?

Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies
He killed babies because he was having a bad day

How about the first born of Egypt?
If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.

There is a legitimate reason for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent children, puppies and Kittens?
Yes, there was.

Forum List

Back