"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Oh? How so?
4 graphic ultrasounds. They are also finding out the baby in the womb knows what's going on around them. Pretty soon pro choice people will be considered worse than Hitler.
Ultrasounds don’t render abortions illegal.
As the get advanced, they are showing proof that a fetus is a living being.
A fetus is always a living being and abortion is still legal. It’s about viability. So no, looks like you’re the one who’s wrong.
Thanks for making my point that abortion is murder.
Nope, still not murder. Murder is illegal while abortion is not. That would be like calling killing someone in self defense, murder. Do you think Darren Wilson is a murderer for killing Michael Brown?

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

I was just thinking the same thing. There really are no good arguments for abortion. The bodily autonomy argument is one of the easiest to debunk, as if it were actually true, it would apply to the entire 9 months of pregnancy, up to moments before birth. And only a sociopath would think that there's nothing wrong with killing a full-term, beautiful precious baby just minutes away from delivery simply because it's on the other side of the birth canal.

This is fitting for this thread:

61103327-682215935548950-6100235770990166016-o.jpg
"There really are no good arguments for abortion."

Then don't have one. At the same time, you don't get to impose your opinion upon others.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

At what point would you be willing to say the arms, legs, heart and whatnot of the fetus, stop being the woman's body?

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

I was just thinking the same thing. There really are no good arguments for abortion. The bodily autonomy argument is one of the easiest to debunk, as if it were actually true, it would apply to the entire 9 months of pregnancy, up to moments before birth. And only a sociopath would think that there's nothing wrong with killing a full-term, beautiful precious baby just minutes away from delivery simply because it's on the other side of the birth canal.

Then don't have one. At the same time, you don't get to impose your opinion upon others.

*sigh* You're further proving the point.

If you don't like rape, then don't rape but don't impose your opinion on rapists. If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, but let slaveowners have their choice. If you don't like murder then don't murder but let murderers have their choice.

Let's say that to cannibals like Jeffrey Dahmer shall we? He might say, "You don't get to impose your opinion on others."

Just another dumb argument from pro-choicers

If you don't like rape, then don't rape but don't impose your opinion on rapists. If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, but let slaveowners have their choice. If you don't like murder then don't murder but let murderers have their choice.
Your analogy fails you.

Rape is illegal. So is slavery. Abortion is not.

Let's say that to cannibals like Jeffrey Dahmer shall we? He might say, "You don't get to impose your opinion on others."

^^^ Another failed analogy.

Your analogy fails you.

So what. Slavery at was one time legal. We are arguing about what things SHOULD be legal, in case this has not occurred to you.

You just declare things with no arguments. That's because you have none. This is obvious.

Your analogy fails you.

Oh, please. You're smarter than that. Slavery was once legal, did that make it right? Don't hide behind laws, unless you think laws = objective absolute truths that are always right and can never be questioned.

Your analogy fails you.

So what. Slavery at was one time legal. We are arguing about what things SHOULD be legal, in case this has not occurred to you.
And it's not now. Abortion is.

You just declare things with no arguments. That's because you have none. This is obvious.
My argument is abortion is not murder. That you can't figure that out is a reflection on you, not me.

One need not be Einstein to recognize the truth about abortion yet not a single leftard can. That's a whole lot of stupid and no, we still can't fix it.
The truth is abortion is here and will always be here
You will never criminalize it and it will always be an option

Your best resort is to make it an option that is rarely needed

My argument is abortion is not murder. That you can't figure that out is a reflection on you, not me.

When Leftists lose arguments this is what they say. The fact that they can't make good arguments and you won is somehow a "reflection of who you are".

What I see reflecting is that you lost another one, Faun. You made a crappy argument somewhere along the lines of "It's lawful; therefore it's moral and just and should stand"

Some of us brought up slavery. Now you're whining.

I am glad to see the lawmakers in other states and Trump speaking out against this infanticide, aren't you?
Not if they're proposing legislation to regulate it, no. I think it would be a mistake.

What should the unborn child be punished for the irresponsible actions of its mother? The unborn do not have a voice so someone with a sense of morals needs to speak for them.

As a fact of law abortion isn’t ‘murder’ – to argue that it is 'murder' is as ignorant as it is wrong.

What should the unborn child be punished for the irresponsible actions of its mother? The unborn do not have a voice so someone with a sense of morals needs to speak for them.
Clearly those hostile to privacy rights have no ‘sense of morals.’

The state forcing women to give birth against their will through force of law is completely immoral.

Forum List

Back