"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

I was just thinking the same thing. There really are no good arguments for abortion. The bodily autonomy argument is one of the easiest to debunk, as if it were actually true, it would apply to the entire 9 months of pregnancy, up to moments before birth. And only a sociopath would think that there's nothing wrong with killing a full-term, beautiful precious baby just minutes away from delivery simply because it's on the other side of the birth canal.

This is fitting for this thread:

61103327-682215935548950-6100235770990166016-o.jpg
"There really are no good arguments for abortion."

Then don't have one. At the same time, you don't get to impose your opinion upon others.

*sigh* You're further proving the point.

If you don't like rape, then don't rape but don't impose your opinion on rapists. If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, but let slaveowners have their choice. If you don't like murder then don't murder but let murderers have their choice.
Your analogy fails you.

Rape is illegal. So is slavery. Abortion is not.

So what. Slavery at was one time legal. We are arguing about what things SHOULD be legal, in case this has not occurred to you.
False comparison fallacy.

Those held in slavery were persons entitled to Constitutional protections, as acknowledged by the 14th Amendment.

An embryo/fetus is not a person, and not entitled to Constitutional protections; see the case law cited earlier in this thread.

What should the unborn child be punished for the irresponsible actions of its mother? The unborn do not have a voice so someone with a sense of morals needs to speak for them.
Clearly those hostile to privacy rights have no ‘sense of morals.’

The state forcing women to give birth against their will through force of law is completely immoral.
Immoral? Immoral is murdering your own defensive child. Those women had a choice whether to get pregnant or not. Their being irresponsible actions they had to pay for. "Do the deed pay the price"

The state has no business regulating reproduction.

Actually one of the very few legitimate functions of a government is to protect human life.

This is the excuse used by every overreaching government regulation scheme.

If the Trump fascists manage to push this through, it will turn out just like Prohibition. Maybe even uglier.

You people need to get over the delusion that we can solve every problem in society by passing a law.

You are confused Moon Bat.

If we make it harder for women to kill their children for convenience then children's lives will be saved. I know you are morally bankrupt and don't understand that concept but for us real humans that it is a good thing.

If I remember history correctly it was the fascists that killed people because they didn't want them around just like you filthy ass Libtards demand to do with children that are inconvenient. Shame on you!

Yes, yes, yes. "It's for the children!". "If it saves one life, it's worth it!" Again, these are the same excuses that liberals use to justify their ill-considered schemes. But it's an unfortunate fact that we simply can't solve every problem with government. And if we try, especially when there's not solid consensus on the matter, it will create far more problems than it solves.

If you want to ban abortion, and not tear the country apart in the process, you'll need to do the work to convince people that it should be outlawed. If you can do that, if you can get public opinion to the point where 70% or 80%, or more, of voters agree with you - then you've got a shot at banning abortion and making it stick.

Democrats need to learn this same lesson (though it doesn't seem to be sinking in just yet). They want to socialize health care. But, as we've seen, you can't foist major changes on society without real consensus. If you try, it only makes things worse.
This is a lie.

Democrats don’t want to ‘socialize’ medicine.

And there’s clear consensus that Americans should have access to affordable healthcare.

This also fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Medicare, Medicaid, and the ACA are perfectly Constitutional – seeking to violate the privacy rights of women by ‘banning’ abortion is not.

The state has no business regulating reproduction.

Actually one of the very few legitimate functions of a government is to protect human life.

This is the excuse used by every overreaching government regulation scheme.

If the Trump fascists manage to push this through, it will turn out just like Prohibition. Maybe even uglier.

You people need to get over the delusion that we can solve every problem in society by passing a law.

You are confused Moon Bat.

If we make it harder for women to kill their children for convenience then children's lives will be saved. I know you are morally bankrupt and don't understand that concept but for us real humans that it is a good thing.

If I remember history correctly it was the fascists that killed people because they didn't want them around just like you filthy ass Libtards demand to do with children that are inconvenient. Shame on you!

Yes, yes, yes. "It's for the children!". "If it saves one life, it's worth it!" Again, these are the same excuses that liberals use to justify their ill-considered schemes. But it's an unfortunate fact that we simply can't solve every problem with government. And if we try, especially when there's not solid consensus on the matter, it will create far more problems than it solves.

If you want to ban abortion, and not tear the country apart in the process, you'll need to do the work to convince people that it should be outlawed. If you can do that, if you can get public opinion to the point where 70% or 80%, or more, of voters agree with you - then you've got a shot at banning abortion and making it stick.

Democrats need to learn this same lesson (though it doesn't seem to be sinking in just yet). They want to socialize health care. But, as we've seen, you can't foist major changes on society without real consensus. If you try, it only makes things worse.
This is a lie.

Democrats don’t want to ‘socialize’ medicine.

And there’s clear consensus that Americans should have access to affordable healthcare.

This also fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Medicare, Medicaid, and the ACA are perfectly Constitutional – seeking to violate the privacy rights of women by ‘banning’ abortion is not.

"It's different when we do it"

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
Stupid analogy Geroge. There is welfare for children, medical care, dental care, food stamps, public housing, school lunch, WIC, tax breaks, and a host of other benefits for children.
All of which most on the right seek to destroy – while also seeking to compel women to give birth against their will.

Democrats call it immoral for Trump temporarily separating children from their mothers but do not have a problem with mothers having their unborn children murdered. Dem. Al Green complains about Trump.

Democrats call it immoral for Trump temporarily separating children from their mothers but do not have a problem with mothers having their unborn children murdered. Dem. Al Green complains about Trump.
One child is living, the other is not

I'm even for white females to have a choice. See when I talk about females, I mean all females.

Yea but it is mostly the Blacks that abort their children. Way out of proportion to the demographics.

If you support abortion then you support the deaths of hundreds of thousands of potential Democrat voters each year. You stupid Moon Bats should think about that.

Actually it’s conservatives that should think about that, and not oppose abortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

Conservatives believe in personal liberty and that means the filthy ass state not giving your shithead mother the right to kill you just because she doesn't want to be bothered with changing your diaper, which is exactly what abortion on demand for the sake of convenience is all about. Well that and running away from personal responsibility.

All you dipshit Libtards believe in collectivism. If you are cramping your mother's Moon Bat style to march around in a pink pussy hat and howl at the sky then you think the mother has the right to kill you.

You Moon Bats are pathetic excuses for human beings.

Ignorant is no way to go through life.
Educate yourself.

Ignorance is not understanding that a child in the womb is a living human being and it is wrong to kill them for the sake of convenience.

You stupid Moon Bats are ignorant of a great many things. You don't know a damn thing about Economics. You never studied History. You are really confused about Climate Science. You never read the Bill of Rights. You have a serious problem understanding ethics and you are completely ignorant of Biology.

I feel sorry for you. Going through life dumb, fat and stupid must be a terrible burden for you.

Don’t feel sorry for me.
I’m better than you will ever be.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

1 John 3:15 ESV
Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Oh? How so?
4 graphic ultrasounds. They are also finding out the baby in the womb knows what's going on around them. Pretty soon pro choice people will be considered worse than Hitler.
Ultrasounds don’t render abortions illegal.
As the get advanced, they are showing proof that a fetus is a living being.
A fetus is always a living being and abortion is still legal. It’s about viability. So no, looks like you’re the one who’s wrong.
Thanks for making my point that abortion is murder.
Wrong.

You’re confusing criminal law with civil law.

Murder concerns criminal law and criminal due process; the right to privacy concerns civil law and substantive due process, where the state lacks the authority to violate a woman’s right to privacy.

In criminal law one who commits murder is in the wrong; in civil law government is in the wrong when it attempts to force women to give birth against their will by ‘banning’ abortion.

Moreover, abortion is not ‘murder’ because an embryo/fetus is not a person entitled to Constitutional protections, such as the right to due process.

Last, the protected liberties of the pregnant woman are paramount – she is a person entitled to Constitutional protections, the developing organism inside her is not.

Moreover, abortion is not ‘murder’ because an embryo/fetus is not a person entitled to Constitutional protections, such as the right to due process.

Last, the protected liberties of the pregnant woman are paramount – she is a person entitled to Constitutional protections, the developing organism inside her is not.

Here's a good example of how pro-abortion liberals have to deny the most obvious underlying fact of the issue in order to try to even convince themselves that there is anything defensible about their blood-thirsty position.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

seems to me that conservatives who post "trespassers will be shot" on their property don't really believe that "all life is precious".......

a woman can't have an abortion but you can murder some poor guy who accidentally steps on your property....

Your straw man is embarrassed at being used so poorly.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
George Carlin was a rich white male millionaire. He made his fortune from mocking middleclass bourgeoisie whites, for Christ sake. That paradigm is dead now. Now we have a huge underclass living in fucking tents by the side of the road as of you weepy eyed liberal ignoramuses drive by, unaffected. But the plight of the poor poor Mexican illegal aliens, oh, compassion city! What the fuck? Abortion is infanticide by other name. And quoting a dead wealthy white male comedian about abortion isn't exactly a great example to legitimize anything, anyway. Is it?

Last edited:

Then don't have one. At the same time, you don't get to impose your opinion upon others.

Let's say that to cannibals like Jeffrey Dahmer shall we? He might say, "You don't get to impose your opinion on others."

Just another dumb argument from pro-choicers
^^^ Another failed analogy.

You just declare things with no arguments. That's because you have none. This is obvious.
My argument is abortion is not murder. That you can't figure that out is a reflection on you, not me.

When Leftists lose arguments this is what they say. The fact that they can't make good arguments and you won is somehow a "reflection of who you are".

What I see reflecting is that you lost another one, Faun. You made a crappy argument somewhere along the lines of "It's lawful; therefore it's moral and just and should stand"

Some of us brought up slavery. Now you're whining.
Shit, I tell you my argument is that it's not murder because murder is illegal while abortion is legal and your deformed brain somehow translates that into: "It's lawful; therefore it's moral and just and should stand"

I was just thinking the same thing. There really are no good arguments for abortion. The bodily autonomy argument is one of the easiest to debunk, as if it were actually true, it would apply to the entire 9 months of pregnancy, up to moments before birth. And only a sociopath would think that there's nothing wrong with killing a full-term, beautiful precious baby just minutes away from delivery simply because it's on the other side of the birth canal.

This is fitting for this thread:

61103327-682215935548950-6100235770990166016-o.jpg

*sigh* You're further proving the point.

If you don't like rape, then don't rape but don't impose your opinion on rapists. If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, but let slaveowners have their choice. If you don't like murder then don't murder but let murderers have their choice.
Your analogy fails you.

Rape is illegal. So is slavery. Abortion is not.

So what. Slavery at was one time legal. We are arguing about what things SHOULD be legal, in case this has not occurred to you.
False comparison fallacy.

Those held in slavery were persons entitled to Constitutional protections, as acknowledged by the 14th Amendment.

An embryo/fetus is not a person, and not entitled to Constitutional protections; see the case law cited earlier in this thread.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Aesop's Fables?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

Aesop's Fables?

Yea your a pagan sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Let's say that to cannibals like Jeffrey Dahmer shall we? He might say, "You don't get to impose your opinion on others."

Just another dumb argument from pro-choicers
^^^ Another failed analogy.

You just declare things with no arguments. That's because you have none. This is obvious.
My argument is abortion is not murder. That you can't figure that out is a reflection on you, not me.

When Leftists lose arguments this is what they say. The fact that they can't make good arguments and you won is somehow a "reflection of who you are".

What I see reflecting is that you lost another one, Faun. You made a crappy argument somewhere along the lines of "It's lawful; therefore it's moral and just and should stand"

Some of us brought up slavery. Now you're whining.
Shit, I tell you my argument is that it's not murder because murder is illegal while abortion is legal and your deformed brain somehow translates that into: "It's lawful; therefore it's moral and just and should stand"

Being an asshole like you who don't know right from wrong is not illegal, So what was your point again?

upload_2019-5-18_16-4-47.jpeg

Proverbs 29:10

Men of bloodshed hate the blameless, But the upright are concerned for his life.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

God did not make allowance for unwanted pregnancies with abortions. No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, You either chose to serve GOD or you chose to serve man-made governments.

Forum List

Back