"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?
My God when you redefined marriage you all ready opened the door to normalize it. In 2015 a father and daughter went to New Jersey to get married because it's legal there. Oh and they plan to have children. Liberal policies at work. You are trying to normalize incest. Next is pedophilia.
Link
Google it. Then see how redefining marriage opened a pandoras box.
Gay marriage opened up no such box nor did it have anything to do with that couple.
You're crazy our society is insane. You can be anything you want, and have rights.

4 graphic ultrasounds. They are also finding out the baby in the womb knows what's going on around them. Pretty soon pro choice people will be considered worse than Hitler.
Ultrasounds don’t render abortions illegal.
As the get advanced, they are showing proof that a fetus is a living being.
A fetus is always a living being and abortion is still legal. It’s about viability. So no, looks like you’re the one who’s wrong.
Thanks for making my point that abortion is murder.
Nope, still not murder. Murder is illegal while abortion is not. That would be like calling killing someone in self defense, murder. Do you think Darren Wilson is a murderer for killing Michael Brown?
How about a baby on the table, surviving an abortion. You good with killing the baby?

4 graphic ultrasounds. They are also finding out the baby in the womb knows what's going on around them. Pretty soon pro choice people will be considered worse than Hitler.
A fetus is always a living being and abortion is still legal. It’s about viability. So no, looks like you’re the one who’s wrong.
Wrong.

You’re confusing criminal law with civil law.

Murder concerns criminal law and criminal due process; the right to privacy concerns civil law and substantive due process, where the state lacks the authority to violate a woman’s right to privacy.

In criminal law one who commits murder is in the wrong; in civil law government is in the wrong when it attempts to force women to give birth against their will by ‘banning’ abortion.

Moreover, abortion is not ‘murder’ because an embryo/fetus is not a person entitled to Constitutional protections, such as the right to due process.

Last, the protected liberties of the pregnant woman are paramount – she is a person entitled to Constitutional protections, the developing organism inside her is not.
Is abortion not stopping a life?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

1 John 3:15 ESV
Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

God did not make allowance for unwanted pregnancies with abortions. No man can serve two masters: for either he. will hate the one, and love the other; or else. he will hold to the one, and despise the other, You either chose to serve GOD or you chose to serve man-made governments.

God killed hundreds of thousands of babies

and the reason why was?????

come on tell us the entire story......
There is a legitimate reason for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent children, puppies and Kittens?

Read the entire Bible and not pull it out of context?

I think this was you..

Genesis 38

But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

Nope, still not murder. Murder is illegal while abortion is not. That would be like calling killing someone in self defense, murder. Do you think Darren Wilson is a murderer for killing Michael Brown?
How about a baby on the table, surviving an abortion. You good with killing the baby?

Something tells me that if they had the little preborn in their hands, right in front of their eyes, they would not be able to crush and kill him with their own two hands. If they say they could do it, they're either lying or they're a heartless, sick individual.

(and I know exactly what their response is going to be...so we'll see if they prove me right.)

Screen-Shot-2019-05-18-at-4-50-25-PM.png

Something tells me that if they had the little preborn in their hands, right in front of their eyes, they would not be able to crush and kill him with their own two hands. If they say they could do it, they're either lying or they're a heartless, sick individual.

(and I know exactly what their response is going to be...so we'll see if they prove me right.)

I have had them in the palm of my hand and no one can convince that it was not a living being.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
First of all, political affiliation
has nothing to do with being anti abortion

Plenty of people are anti abortion, not just Conservatives

Secondly, why does taking an anti abortion stance
make you responsible for someone else's responsibility

I'm pro responsibility and pro consequences

Getting pregnant and needing assistance
financially providing for the child is one thing....

Continuing to have children
you can't provide for is another thing

Children are a responsibility, not an entitlement

How is it, others are trashed
for not caring about someone else's kids,
but never those who should have cared to begin with...

If you have to work 2 jobs and go without
to take care of your responsibilities, then so be it

No one is entitled to have what they want
by begging for what they need

Your not entitled to food stamps
just so you can continue getting your nails done

Your not entitled to food stamps
just so you don't have to fix chicken 100 ways
and can get the goodies you couldn't otherwise

Your not entitled to free day care
so you can keep your IPHONE

Your kids are not entitled to school lunches
when you already get food stamps and can fix their lunches

Your not entitled to live off welfare
so you don't have to work 2 jobs and sacrifice

Helping those who are struggling, but being responsible
and preventing struggles by rewarding irresponsibility....
Are worlds apart

Our choices have consequences

As an ex-emt , methinks you've got my number Buttercup

But turnabout is fair game here, so here goes....

What is 'life' ? I'm of the assumption it's more than a petri dish of biomatter

Consider all those stone cold dead patients delivered w/mechanical pulse to the ER

Consider those one can see in the ICU, zero brain activity , bodies mechanically kept alive......family has to flip a coin.....

What am i leading up to? the heartbeat thing just don't jive....

well, just when does the 'life' or 'soul' enter us?

Can two souls exist in one body?

~S~

[

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.

I'm even for white females to have a choice. See when I talk about females, I mean all females.

Yea but it is mostly the Blacks that abort their children. Way out of proportion to the demographics.

If you support abortion then you support the deaths of hundreds of thousands of potential Democrat voters each year. You stupid Moon Bats should think about that.
Support the right of a mother to decide whether she should have more children.
Blacks have more abortions because they are more likely to be economically disadvantaged

What do anti abortion conservatives call poor black women who keep their children?
Welfare Queens
Matters not what anyone calls anybody, it still doesn't warrant a woman using abortion as a form of contraception after being irresponsible. Welfare queens whether white or black entails way more than just being a pro-choice individual in life, They are usually not responsible in many, many ways, and getting pregnant is just one of those many ways they are irresponsible in life about, and it usually ends with the father gone quickly afterwards. The sad thing is, is then the government turns to others to pay the bills for the irresponsible bullcrap, and that has to end.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

1 John 3:15 ESV
Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Revelation 21:8 ESV
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Aesop's Fables?

Yea your a pagan sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

LOLOL

Nope, not a pagan.... Jewish. And not subject to your fairy tales.

Still hope for you...................

images

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

‘My body, my choice’ is in fact a perfectly appropriate and compelling argument, consistent with the Constitution, its case law, and the right to privacy:

“It is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty[.] The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.” (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Consequently, as a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law, a woman alone has the right to make decisions concerning her bodily integrity absent unwarranted interference from the state – decisions unmitigated by the embryo/fetus she is carrying.

Moreover, the notion that the embryo/fetus somehow ‘overrides’ a woman’s right to privacy is likewise as a fact of law wrong:

‘…an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life." [n.2] This has been and, by the Court's holding today, remains a fundamental premise of our constitutional law governing reproductive autonomy.’ (Casey, ibid)

The ‘argument,’ therefore, that a woman is somehow ‘enslaved’ by a developing organism not yet a person fails, devoid of merit and logic, and in no manner justifying the state’s effort to compel a woman to give birth against her will.
Ahhh come on, you know the whole abortion thing is nothing but a way to socially engineer the population in this nation, and that is why the left fights so hard to keep it going, and to defend it no matter how bad it is. It goes hand in hand with all the other social engineering the left has been engaging in for the last 50 + years in this country.

As an ex-emt , methinks you've got my number Buttercup

But turnabout is fair game here, so here goes....

What is 'life' ? I'm of the assumption it's more than a petri dish of biomatter

Consider all those stone cold dead patients delivered w/mechanical pulse to the ER

Consider those one can see in the ICU, zero brain activity , bodies mechanically kept alive......family has to flip a coin.....

What am i leading up to? the heartbeat thing just don't jive....

well, just when does the 'life' or 'soul' enter us?

Can two souls exist in one body?

~S~
Amazing what mental gymnastics we go thru to justify killing a developing baby

The sad thing is, is then the government turns to others to pay the bills for the irresponsible bullcrap, and that has to end.

perhaps that's the bottom line beagle

~S~
No, the responsibility part is important also, because with responsibility comes a healthy happy society, but without it we have some terrible stuff going on.

[

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.
Do you understand the word...Choice?
The authoritarian right fears the word ‘choice’ – hence their desire to compel conformity and punish dissent, such as seeking to criminalize the choice a woman might make.
If her choice is murder, then no civilized society should stand for it.. Period.

If she is going to have sex, why not use protection. Why should an innocent baby be murdered for the woman not being responsible?
sometimes protection isn’t available when you’re getting it on. Sometimes, protection fails. Still, it’s not murdering a baby. Murder is illegal while abortion is not.
Science is proving you wrong on that one.
Oh? How so?
They should stand as evidence against abortion.

It's no longer a woman's body when she accepted the male sperm into her vagina and that sperm fertilized her eggs. The OP is 100% correct.

Forum List

Back