"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Oh it is absolutely an industry and make no mistake.
Does this industry have a CEO and Board of Directors?
Definition of INDUSTRY
I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Definition of INDUSTRY
Planned Parenthood has both of those things.
Is PP a profitable industry?

‘My body, my choice’ is in fact a perfectly appropriate and compelling argument, consistent with the Constitution, its case law, and the right to privacy:

“It is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty[.] The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.” (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Consequently, as a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law, a woman alone has the right to make decisions concerning her bodily integrity absent unwarranted interference from the state – decisions unmitigated by the embryo/fetus she is carrying.

Moreover, the notion that the embryo/fetus somehow ‘overrides’ a woman’s right to privacy is likewise as a fact of law wrong:

‘…an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life." [n.2] This has been and, by the Court's holding today, remains a fundamental premise of our constitutional law governing reproductive autonomy.’ (Casey, ibid)

The ‘argument,’ therefore, that a woman is somehow ‘enslaved’ by a developing organism not yet a person fails, devoid of merit and logic, and in no manner justifying the state’s effort to compel a woman to give birth against her will.

Casey: "The Court is right because the Court is right"

Uh-uh.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.
Maybe the woman should've controlled herself before having unprotected sex?

Yes I am all for prevention. So what do you say about rape and incest?

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?
I'm pro life, but......I feel that rape, incest and health of the mother are in the forefront
As for incest, I don't think that a 12 or 13 year old should be mentally scarred more than she
already has by the act itself.
Some may question my saying that I'm pro life....I am, but for the asterisks.

I disagree but I can understand that position. I can understand how someone would not want their daughter to go through a pg from a rape she suffered at age 13, even if I don't think the baby should suffer the ultimate penalty.

If we could get more people on board with your stance, well, it would be a great start.

The state has no business regulating reproduction.

Actually one of the very few legitimate functions of a government is to protect human life.

Of course our filthy government has failed miserably at protecting the life of a million American children each year by allowing the infanticide of abortion.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

How many have you (or the asshole Carlin) adopted, donated funds to, etc etc?

The left's standard response...I pay taxes!!!!!

So do we

Maybe the woman should've controlled herself before having unprotected sex?

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?
I'm pro life, but......I feel that rape, incest and health of the mother are in the forefront
As for incest, I don't think that a 12 or 13 year old should be mentally scarred more than she

I disagree but I can understand that position. I can understand how someone would not want their daughter to go through a pg from a rape she suffered at age 13, even if I don't think the baby should suffer the ultimate penalty.

If we could get more people on board with your stance, well, it would be a great start.
They have the morning after pill they could give rape victim's. That way you wouldn't kill an innocent child later.

Definition of INDUSTRY

Definition of INDUSTRY
Planned Parenthood has both of those things.
Is PP a profitable industry?

that ^^^^ is expressed with a SPIT-----by communists (of course---
try to keep in mind that in communist countries, abortion is used
as a convenient substitute for condoms----TRUE FROM MY ACTUAL
CLINICAL EXPERIENCE<<<<

What about incest?

They have the morning after pill they could give rape victim's. That way you wouldn't kill an innocent child later.

just kill the innocent raped 12 year old------taking "morning after"
pills-------a kid might just as well swallow arsenic

What about incest?
My God when you redefined marriage you all ready opened the door to normalize it. In 2015 a father and daughter went to New Jersey to get married because it's legal there. Oh and they plan to have children. Liberal policies at work. You are trying to normalize incest. Next is pedophilia.
Link
Google it. Then see how redefining marriage opened a pandoras box.
I live in NJ and was married in NJ

I want to see where a father and daughter can get married

What about incest?

just kill the innocent raped 12 year old------taking "morning after"
pills-------a kid might just as well swallow arsenic
She could also die having and abortion.

the gop didnt give a shit about abortion or any of this till they figured out they could hood wink the evangelicals with it
When Roe v Wade passed in 1973, a conservative court overwhelmingly supported it. Most Republicans, including Nixon supported it.

The state has no business regulating reproduction.

Actually one of the very few legitimate functions of a government is to protect human life.

This is the excuse used by every overreaching government regulation scheme.

If the Trump fascists manage to push this through, it will turn out just like Prohibition. Maybe even uglier.

You people need to get over the delusion that we can solve every problem in society by passing a law.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~

So there is no day care, headstart, neonatal care, school lunch, food stamps or welfare in this country? Give it a rest. There is all those programs and then some. What we don't have in this country is personal responsibility. So since all the programs exist, then we need to end the murder of babies.

So there is no clothing industry? I looked at the DOW and could find it. There is no auto industry? Looked up auto industry on the DOW couldn't find it.

Forum List

Back