"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

If she is going to have sex, why not use protection. Why should an innocent baby be murdered for the woman not being responsible?
sometimes protection isn’t available when you’re getting it on. Sometimes, protection fails. Still, it’s not murdering a baby. Murder is illegal while abortion is not.
Science is proving you wrong on that one.
Oh? How so?
4 graphic ultrasounds. They are also finding out the baby in the womb knows what's going on around them. Pretty soon pro choice people will be considered worse than Hitler.
Ultrasounds don’t render abortions illegal.
As the get advanced, they are showing proof that a fetus is a living being.

Maybe the woman should've controlled herself before having unprotected sex?

Yes I am all for prevention. So what do you say about rape and incest?

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?
My God when you redefined marriage you all ready opened the door to normalize it. In 2015 a father and daughter went to New Jersey to get married because it's legal there. Oh and they plan to have children. Liberal policies at work. You are trying to normalize incest. Next is pedophilia.
Link
Google it. Then see how redefining marriage opened a pandoras box.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

These aren't Republicans. They're Trump fascists.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
iu

Whatever happened to personal responsibility? And then you have a butchering monster like Sandra Fluke who wants to screw everything she can and make the gov pay for killing the babies.

iu
She wanted her health insurance to pay for birth control

I have to laugh at those who oppose abortion but then balk at having to pay for birth control
I stated nothing of the sort you lying bastard, she wants the government to pay for abortions and BC, that's what I said and that's a fact!

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.

if charities were getting the job done, we wouldn't need government agencies.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's get rid of all the "White People Welfare"- social security, medicare, unemployment insurance, FHA and VA loans. Instead, let's let all these white people rely on "Charity" when they hit a rough patch.
What makes you think vets,seniors,single mothers etc ONLY rely on government aid? They don’t...they also rely on secular charity. Clothes,food,bills,home repairs, after school programs, help with holiday gift giving etc...

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.
Maybe the woman should've controlled herself before having unprotected sex?

Yes I am all for prevention. So what do you say about rape and incest?

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?
I'm pro life, but......I feel that rape, incest and health of the mother are in the forefront
As for incest, I don't think that a 12 or 13 year old should be mentally scarred more than she
already has by the act itself.
Some may question my saying that I'm pro life....I am, but for the asterisks.

The disagreement in this country is mostly over abortion on demand for the sake of convenience. By the way, that is 96% of the abortions in the US.

If the issue only had to do with legitimate medical concerns and the health of the mother there would not be much disagreement at all.

As a pro lifer I would gladly compromise on rape and incest to stop killing children for the sake of convenience. There would be only a small fraction of the number of children aborted each year

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.

if charities were getting the job done, we wouldn't need government agencies.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's get rid of all the "White People Welfare"- social security, medicare, unemployment insurance, FHA and VA loans. Instead, let's let all these white people rely on "Charity" when they hit a rough patch.
SS is not welfare ya lying pos.

sometimes protection isn’t available when you’re getting it on. Sometimes, protection fails. Still, it’s not murdering a baby. Murder is illegal while abortion is not.
Oh? How so?
4 graphic ultrasounds. They are also finding out the baby in the womb knows what's going on around them. Pretty soon pro choice people will be considered worse than Hitler.
A fetus is always a living being and abortion is still legal. It’s about viability. So no, looks like you’re the one who’s wrong.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
iu

Whatever happened to personal responsibility? And then you have a butchering monster like Sandra Fluke who wants to screw everything she can and make the gov pay for killing the babies.

iu
She wanted her health insurance to pay for birth control

I have to laugh at those who oppose abortion but then balk at having to pay for birth control
Free birth control can be obtained at planned parenthood or any free clinic It is also offered through Medicaid.

seems to me that conservatives who post "trespassers will be shot" on their property don't really believe that "all life is precious".......

a woman can't have an abortion but you can murder some poor guy who accidentally steps on your property....
I’m pretty sure if you murder someone who “ accidentally “ steps on your property you will go to prison.

Of course but the fetus contributes to this as well. It's not like a tumor or a parasite, a comparison the sick Left often makes. It IS a unique few months in the development of ALL humans in that the development must take place inside another human. But the science is now settled, as you all love to say. It is a unique human from the beginning and almost from the beginning has a heart, limbs, etc. And as I said, even contributes to its own development.

So what?

Here's the thing... the world is full with kids who die before their first birthday because they have the bad luck to be born in a third world country. But that's probably okay by you, since they are a bunch of heathens, anyway...

The reality is that if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she will find a way to NOT BE PREGNANT.

No matter how many times you show her pictures of what you salvaged from a medical waste container or scream Jesus at her.

The best way for a woman not be pregnant is for her not to spread out her legs. Either that or insist that the guy fucking her uses a 25 cent condom. Bets the hell out having to murder her child later, doesn't it?
Not to mention it’s thousands of dollars cheaper.

seems to me that conservatives who post "trespassers will be shot" on their property don't really believe that "all life is precious".......

a woman can't have an abortion but you can murder some poor guy who accidentally steps on your property....
You floaters never stop lying.

[

No I do not want to control anyone, .

Liar! You are sure as hell "controlling" that child when you kill it, aren't you?.

No I'm not, I am pro choice. You are controlling women, you are an insecure male. I know what is best for women. You are so insecure, along with those 25 white males who made the law in Alabama.
You do not speak for all women. Do stop claiming you know what is best for them all.

There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Oh it is absolutely an industry and make no mistake.
Does this industry have a CEO and Board of Directors?
Definition of INDUSTRY

Oh? How so?
A fetus is always a living being and abortion is still legal. It’s about viability. So no, looks like you’re the one who’s wrong.
Thanks for making my point that abortion is murder.

There is no such thing as the Abortion Industry unless it`s a privately owned industry. I can`t find their stock listing on the DOW.

Definition of INDUSTRY

Definition of INDUSTRY
Planned Parenthood has both of those things.

Forum List

Back