"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

[

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.

I'm even for white females to have a choice. See when I talk about females, I mean all females.

Yea but it is mostly the Blacks that abort their children. Way out of proportion to the demographics.

If you support abortion then you support the deaths of hundreds of thousands of potential Democrat voters each year. You stupid Moon Bats should think about that.

[

No I do not want to control anyone, .

Liar! You are sure as hell "controlling" that child when you kill it, aren't you?.

No I'm not, I am pro choice. You are controlling women, you are an insecure male. I know what is best for women. You are so insecure, along with those 25 white males who made the law in Alabama.

I am a woman and you SURE don't speak for me. DO NOT EVER speak for me. EVER

EVER.

EVER

Nor does she speak for my wife who spent ten years counseling girls against having an abortion and who facilitated help for those girls that decided to not to kill their child.

My wife will tell you the best feeling in the world is for her to meet a young lady that she helped to influence not having an abortion and seeing the love between the mother and the child that was almost killed.

Oh my god, you cons are not godly people.
And you advocating for the murders of the unborn are ??? You are correct that we cons aren't (g)odly people, we are Godly people

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

Bring proof and evidence that this poster is insecure.

Bring it, Penny. Other than he does not want unborn babies to die. Whatchu got?

He obviously is, he is a male trying to lord it over a female and what is worst females in general. He might even be a rapist or a father who impregnates his dtr. I know one thing, he is a male.

Is there one--just ONE--talking point the Left has fed you that you have NOT swallowed whole???

Just one Penny.

Give me some hope today.

I have always been pro choice and pro BC and pro rubbers, prevention is the best thing. That goes for STD's as well.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion
They have free birth control, what other choice should we give them?

[

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.

I'm even for white females to have a choice. See when I talk about females, I mean all females.

Yea but it is mostly the Blacks that abort their children. Way out of proportion to the demographics.

If you support abortion then you support the deaths of hundreds of thousands of potential Democrat voters each year. You stupid Moon Bats should think about that.

Its too bad your wife doesn't teach females how not to get pregnant and pass around STD's.

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.
Maybe the woman should've controlled herself before having unprotected sex?

Yes I am all for prevention. So what do you say about rape and incest?

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion
Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.
Abortion is not coming to an end in America. Don’t like it? Move to Afghanistan.

No. Make me.
LOLOL

Ah, you’re only 4 years old. Sorry, I didn’t realize. Regardless, I wasn’t making you. I was suggesting you move to a conservative country that bans abortion if you don’t like it here.

[

No I do not want to control anyone, .

Liar! You are sure as hell "controlling" that child when you kill it, aren't you?.

No I'm not, I am pro choice. You are controlling women, you are an insecure male. I know what is best for women. You are so insecure, along with those 25 white males who made the law in Alabama.

EVER.

EVER

Nor does she speak for my wife who spent ten years counseling girls against having an abortion and who facilitated help for those girls that decided to not to kill their child.

My wife will tell you the best feeling in the world is for her to meet a young lady that she helped to influence not having an abortion and seeing the love between the mother and the child that was almost killed.

And you advocating for the murders of the unborn are ??? You are correct that we cons aren't (g)odly people, we are Godly people

He obviously is, he is a male trying to lord it over a female and what is worst females in general. He might even be a rapist or a father who impregnates his dtr. I know one thing, he is a male.

Is there one--just ONE--talking point the Left has fed you that you have NOT swallowed whole???

Just one Penny.

Give me some hope today.

I have always been pro choice and pro BC and pro rubbers, prevention is the best thing. That goes for STD's as well.

But yet you support the killing of the child if things don't go the way you planned. That is despicable.

You stupid Moon Bats are always spout horseshit about "sensible gun control laws". How about "sensible abortion laws"?

You can't have an abortion until you ave exhausted all avenues of placing the child after it is born. You don't get to murder the child if it can be taken care of after birth. Isn't that the sensible thing to do?

Liberals are for killing a baby after it is born. Do that to a puppy and they want the death penalty. That is how Looney the liberals are.

[

Its too bad your wife doesn't teach females how not to get pregnant and pass around STD's.

Actually she did that with her counseling.

We don't have daughters but we sure taught our sons the responsibility of not knocking a girl up.

Personal responsibility is something you stupid Moon Bats hate with a passion. It is like The Devil to you.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Why? Women can enjoy sex as much as they want. If they get pregnant, they can simply have an abortion.

Yes I am all for prevention. So what do you say about rape and incest?
You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

Why? Women can enjoy sex as much as they want. If they get pregnant, they can simply have an abortion.
If she is going to have sex, why not use protection. Why should an innocent baby be murdered for the woman not being responsible?

Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.
Abortion is not coming to an end in America. Don’t like it? Move to Afghanistan.

No. Make me.
LOLOL

Ah, you’re only 4 years old. Sorry, I didn’t realize. Regardless, I wasn’t making you. I was suggesting you move to a conservative country that bans abortion if you don’t like it here.

"Make me" is a valid argument for Totalitarians.

Make me. Pal.

EVER.

EVER

Just one Penny.

Give me some hope today.

But yet you support the killing of the child if things don't go the way you planned. That is despicable.

You stupid Moon Bats are always spout horseshit about "sensible gun control laws". How about "sensible abortion laws"?

You can't have an abortion until you ave exhausted all avenues of placing the child after it is born. You don't get to murder the child if it can be taken care of after birth. Isn't that the sensible thing to do?

I am for prevention, is your wife? Does she know how females get pg, that means the BC and or rubber is not effective or they didn't use anything at all, that is where it starts. PREVENTION OF UNWANTED PREGNACY AND STD'S.

So...you think that privacy...a person's right to control their own body is a bad argument? Very interesting.

If she is going to have sex, why not use protection. Why should an innocent baby be murdered for the woman not being responsible?
sometimes protection isn’t available when you’re getting it on. Sometimes, protection fails. Still, it’s not murdering a baby. Murder is illegal while abortion is not.

EVER.

EVER

Just one Penny.

Give me some hope today.

I am for prevention, is your wife? Does she know how females get pg, that means the BC and or rubber is not effective or they didn't use anything at all, that is where it starts. PREVENTION OF UNWANTED PREGNACY AND STD'S.

My wife is for not killing a child for the irresponsibility of its parents. Are you?

sometimes protection isn’t available when you’re getting it on. Sometimes, protection fails. Still, it’s not murdering a baby. Murder is illegal while abortion is not.
Science is proving you wrong on that one.

[

Support the right of a mother to decide whether she should have more children.
Blacks have more abortions because they are more likely to be economically disadvantaged

What do anti abortion conservatives call poor black women who keep their children?
Welfare Queens

Forum List

Back