"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

Again, for the right itā€™s not about ā€˜ending abortionā€™ ā€“ itā€™s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.
Abortion is not coming to an end in America. Donā€™t like it? Move to Afghanistan.

No. Make me.
LOLOL

Ah, youā€™re only 4 years old. Sorry, I didnā€™t realize. Regardless, I wasnā€™t making you. I was suggesting you move to a conservative country that bans abortion if you donā€™t like it here.

"Make me" is a valid argument for Totalitarians.

Make me. Pal.
Again, itā€™s about choice. Something you clearly understand.

As in women have the choice to terminate their pregnancies if thatā€™s what they want.

You have the choice to move to a conservative country where abortions are outlawed if you want.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.
Maybe the woman should've controlled herself before having unprotected sex?
Why? Women can enjoy sex as much as they want. If they get pregnant, they can simply have an abortion.
If she is going to have sex, why not use protection. Why should an innocent baby be murdered for the woman not being responsible?
sometimes protection isnā€™t available when youā€™re getting it on. Sometimes, protection fails. Still, itā€™s not murdering a baby. Murder is illegal while abortion is not.
Science is proving you wrong on that one.
Oh? How so?

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
ā€˜My body, my choiceā€™ is in fact a perfectly appropriate and compelling argument, consistent with the Constitution, its case law, and the right to privacy:

ā€œIt is an inescapable biological fact that state regulation with respect to the child a woman is carrying will have a far greater impact on the mother's liberty[.] The effect of state regulation on a woman's protected liberty is doubly deserving of scrutiny in such a case, as the State has touched not only upon the private sphere of the family but upon the very bodily integrity of the pregnant woman.ā€ (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Consequently, as a settled, accepted fact of Constitutional law, a woman alone has the right to make decisions concerning her bodily integrity absent unwarranted interference from the state ā€“ decisions unmitigated by the embryo/fetus she is carrying.

Moreover, the notion that the embryo/fetus somehow ā€˜overridesā€™ a womanā€™s right to privacy is likewise as a fact of law wrong:

ā€˜ā€¦an abortion is not "the termination of life entitled to Fourteenth Amendment protection." Id., at 159. From this holding, there was no dissent, see id., at 173; indeed, no member of the Court has ever questioned this fundamental proposition. Thus, as a matter of federal constitutional law, a developing organism that is not yet a "person" does not have what is sometimes described as a "right to life." [n.2] This has been and, by the Court's holding today, remains a fundamental premise of our constitutional law governing reproductive autonomy.ā€™ (Casey, ibid)

The ā€˜argument,ā€™ therefore, that a woman is somehow ā€˜enslavedā€™ by a developing organism not yet a person fails, devoid of merit and logic, and in no manner justifying the stateā€™s effort to compel a woman to give birth against her will.

Why? Women can enjoy sex as much as they want. If they get pregnant, they can simply have an abortion.
If she is going to have sex, why not use protection. Why should an innocent baby be murdered for the woman not being responsible?
sometimes protection isnā€™t available when youā€™re getting it on. Sometimes, protection fails. Still, itā€™s not murdering a baby. Murder is illegal while abortion is not.
Oh? How so?
4 graphic ultrasounds. They are also finding out the baby in the womb knows what's going on around them. Pretty soon pro choice people will be considered worse than Hitler.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
That only those against abortion are obligated to adopt children ,foster or help the needy financially.

Liberals believe they are exempt from everything based on the way they vote..as if their ā€œ voteā€ absolves them from charity or volunteer work. It doesnā€™t.

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Yes I am all for prevention. So what do you say about rape and incest?

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
Must be why a majority of secular outreach programs are run by conservatives and Christians.

[

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.
Do you understand the word...Choice?
The authoritarian right fears the word ā€˜choiceā€™ ā€“ hence their desire to compel conformity and punish dissent, such as seeking to criminalize the choice a woman might make.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

Pro-abortionists are the ones saying that the babyā€™s body is for the woman to control.
They want to control everyoneā€™s body. Notice how their new argument is for men to get forced vasectomies. Typical feminist hypocrisy.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

You have the day after pill if you are raped. No need in waiting till the baby is formed to kill it.

What about incest?
I'm pro life, but......I feel that rape, incest and health of the mother are in the forefront
As for incest, I don't think that a 12 or 13 year old should be mentally scarred more than she
already has by the act itself.
Some may question my saying that I'm pro life....I am, but for the asterisks.

What about incest?
My God when you redefined marriage you all ready opened the door to normalize it. In 2015 a father and daughter went to New Jersey to get married because it's legal there. Oh and they plan to have children. Liberal policies at work. You are trying to normalize incest. Next is pedophilia.

iu

Whatever happened to personal responsibility? And then you have a butchering monster like Sandra Fluke who wants to screw everything she can and make the gov pay for killing the babies.

iu

Oh? How so?
4 graphic ultrasounds. They are also finding out the baby in the womb knows what's going on around them. Pretty soon pro choice people will be considered worse than Hitler.
Ultrasounds donā€™t render abortions illegal.

Never thought I'd see the day when republicans want total control over your body. It's not your body it belongs to the state and the church..And don't forget to work yer fingers to the bone..

Pro-abortionists are the ones saying that the babyā€™s body is for the woman to control.
They want to control everyoneā€™s body. Notice how their new argument is for men to get forced vasectomies. Typical feminist hypocrisy.
They are noting the hypocrisy of men who make anti abortion laws

What about incest?
My God when you redefined marriage you all ready opened the door to normalize it. In 2015 a father and daughter went to New Jersey to get married because it's legal there. Oh and they plan to have children. Liberal policies at work. You are trying to normalize incest. Next is pedophilia.
Link

iu

Whatever happened to personal responsibility? And then you have a butchering monster like Sandra Fluke who wants to screw everything she can and make the gov pay for killing the babies.

iu
She wanted her health insurance to pay for birth control

I have to laugh at those who oppose abortion but then balk at having to pay for birth control

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does making rape illegal make it go away entirely?

Should we just legalize rape then?
Excellent question. You would think with all the SJW liberal policies and constant Hollywood preaching about ā€œ me tooā€ and other womanā€™s issues that they would have rid the world of sexual assault by now. But itā€™s worse. Go figure. And they are raising these predators. What could they be doing wrong?

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

Incorrect. Since liberals insist on de regulating the industry.

[

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.
Do you understand the word...Choice?
The authoritarian right fears the word ā€˜choiceā€™ ā€“ hence their desire to compel conformity and punish dissent, such as seeking to criminalize the choice a woman might make.

The authoritative Left fears the words "individual liberty". They support that filthy collective shit.

Fetuses are the same thing as people. That's pretty stupid.

God wants you to have your baby. In fact, any argument by anti-choice nuts that involves the word God is pretty stupid.

here's the reality. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, SHE WILL FIND A WAY TO NOT BE PREGNANT.

You stupid, misogynistic twat.
Iā€™m pretty sure the misogynist is the one calling a woman a Twat.

Typical hypocritical liberal.

Forum List

Back