"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

That abortion is essentially the foundation of women's rights. And then, abortionists murder millions of future women to the satisfaction of feminist activists. Derp! Guess they forgot to think that one through.

TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]

http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

and it was getting less and less every year.

Do you kill a pregnant ant, and do you make sure its not pregnant before you do by doing an ultrasound?? Or how about a mouse that got into your home?? Kill any of them? Do you eat mushrooms or meat or even eggs??

So you are in favor of government supported murder of innocent human beings....as long as it is not too many?

If you were included, would that be too many?

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

That abortion is essentially the foundation of women's rights. And then, abortionists murder millions of future women to the satisfaction of feminist activists. Derp! Guess they forgot to think that one through.

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]

http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

Do you kill a pregnant ant, and do you make sure its not pregnant before you do by doing an ultrasound?? Or how about a mouse that got into your home?? Kill any of them? Do you eat mushrooms or meat or even eggs??

So you are in favor of government supported murder of innocent human beings....as long as it is not too many?

Answer me, have you ever killed an ant? Do you eat mushrooms or meat?? Government has never condomed murder and isn't about to.

Do you think an ant has less of a life that you?? How do you know that an ant isn't created by God???

Make excuses all you want but don’t lecture me about God caring about aborted babies
He killed babies because he was having a bad day

How about the first born of Egypt?
If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Your simple mind ignores the slaughter of innocents by your God

He may have created the universe, but to kill innocent children for the actions of their parents is not admirable

You can’t claim God cares about the innocent unborn when he slaughters the innocent living
Bringing the innocent home, and out of this hell is a bad thing eh ???? Do you realize that you are talking about God who is the creator of the soul that needs no flesh to live within ??? When man becomes so evil that God has to intervene, then the judgement is upon man come judgement day, and not the other way around you unwise evil human being.
Abortion brings them home too....

Wait, they haven’t been baptized. God wants nothing to do with them

"Ants are extremely social creatures and their ability to survive depends on their community in a very similar way to humans," said Dr. Reinberg, who is also a member of the NYU Cancer Institute. "Whether they are workers, soldiers or queens, ants seem to be a perfect fit to study whether epigenetics influences behavior and aging."

So have you ever killed an ant?? If you eat meat, mushrooms or fish or even an egg then you ok killing. If you kill an ant, a fly, or even a worm, then you are a killer or murderer, see that takes premeditation.

Answer me, have you ever killed an ant? Do you eat mushrooms or meat?? Government has never condomed murder and isn't about to.

Do you think a ant has less of a life that you?? How do you know that an ant isn't created by God???
Good grief... Really !!!!! LMBO at such idiocy. It's getting dumber and dumber in here.

Answer me, have you ever killed an ant? Do you eat mushrooms or meat??

I have never been involved in abortion, or infanticide, two pillars of Liberal/Democrat doctrine, other than the half billion taxpayer dollars purloined by Democrats and handed over to Planned Murder.

It always bothered me how Hussein lied about this....

Obama…a supporter of infanticide…which is why he lies to support Planned Parenthood.

“....on abortion, Obama is an extremist. He has opposed the Supreme Court decision that finally upheld the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act against that form of infanticide. Most startlingly, for a professed humanist, Obama – in the Illinois Senate – also voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

I have reported on several of those cases when, before the abortion was completed, an alive infant was suddenly in the room. It was disposed of as a horrified nurse who was not necessarily pro-life followed the doctors’ orders to put the baby in a pail or otherwise get rid of the child.” Infanticide candidate for president

…who has stated that he didn’t want his daughters ‘punished’ with a baby…..told this lie:

You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”— President Obama during an interview on “The Tonight Show,” Oct. 24, 2012

The president has suggested time and again that Planned Parenthood directly provides mammograms, but the organization only offers referrals and helps women find financial resources for the exams. This suggests an intentional attempt to mislead voters…
Obama’s ‘Tonight Show’ remark: Planned Parenthood provides mammograms

"....past-President Cecile Richards falsely claimed her organization provided mammograms. Even the Washington Post debunked that claim. Ultimately, former Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards was forced to admit under oath in a congressional hearing that the abortion giant doesn’t provide mammograms."
Planned Parenthood on the Defensive

Did his lies, or the murder of innocent babies, bother you?

Either one?

Do you think a ant has less of a life that you?? How do you know that an ant isn't created by God???
Good grief... Really !!!!! LMBO at such idiocy. It's getting dumber and dumber in here.

If only it were funny.....or that said dopes couldn't vote....

I have never been involved in abortion, or infanticide, two pillars of Liberal/Democrat doctrine, other than the half billion taxpayer dollars purloined by Democrats and handed over to Planned Murder.

Obama…a supporter of infanticide…which is why he lies to support Planned Parenthood.

“....on abortion, Obama is an extremist. He has opposed the Supreme Court decision that finally upheld the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act against that form of infanticide. Most startlingly, for a professed humanist, Obama – in the Illinois Senate – also voted against the Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

I have reported on several of those cases when, before the abortion was completed, an alive infant was suddenly in the room. It was disposed of as a horrified nurse who was not necessarily pro-life followed the doctors’ orders to put the baby in a pail or otherwise get rid of the child.” Infanticide candidate for president

…who has stated that he didn’t want his daughters ‘punished’ with a baby…..told this lie:

You’ve got issues like Planned Parenthood, where that organization provides millions of women cervical-cancer screenings, mammograms, all kinds of basic health care.”— President Obama during an interview on “The Tonight Show,” Oct. 24, 2012

The president has suggested time and again that Planned Parenthood directly provides mammograms, but the organization only offers referrals and helps women find financial resources for the exams. This suggests an intentional attempt to mislead voters…

"....past-President Cecile Richards falsely claimed her organization provided mammograms. Even the Washington Post debunked that claim. Ultimately, former Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards was forced to admit under oath in a congressional hearing that the abortion giant doesn’t provide mammograms."

Either one?

Please answer my questions:

Do you kill a pregnant ant, and do you make sure its not pregnant before you do by doing an ultrasound?? Or how about a mouse that got into your home?? Kill any of them? Do you eat mushrooms or meat or even eggs??[/QUOTE]

I was just thinking the same thing. There really are no good arguments for abortion. The bodily autonomy argument is one of the easiest to debunk, as if it were actually true, it would apply to the entire 9 months of pregnancy, up to moments before birth. And only a sociopath would think that there's nothing wrong with killing a full-term, beautiful precious baby just minutes away from delivery simply because it's on the other side of the birth canal.

This is fitting for this thread:

61103327-682215935548950-6100235770990166016-o.jpg
"There really are no good arguments for abortion."

Then don't have one. At the same time, you don't get to impose your opinion upon others.

*sigh* You're further proving the point.

If you don't like rape, then don't rape but don't impose your opinion on rapists. If you don't like slavery, don't own a slave, but let slaveowners have their choice. If you don't like murder then don't murder but let murderers have their choice.
Your analogy fails you.

Rape is illegal. So is slavery. Abortion is not.

Oh, please. You're smarter than that. Slavery was once legal, did that make it right? Don't hide behind laws, unless you think laws = objective absolute truths that are always right and can never be questioned.

The Nazis had tons of laws.....

Either one?

Why are you equating the value of insect and rodent life to precious human life? That you would dare do so speaks volumes about your state of mind.

These guys sure do want to control my wife and daughter's bodies, and reproduction rights. I will agree to that just as soon as they give me total control over their weapons.

Just kidding! My family is not yielding control of their bodies to anyone, ever.

If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Your simple mind ignores the slaughter of innocents by your God

He may have created the universe, but to kill innocent children for the actions of their parents is not admirable

You can’t claim God cares about the innocent unborn when he slaughters the innocent living
Bringing the innocent home, and out of this hell is a bad thing eh ???? Do you realize that you are talking about God who is the creator of the soul that needs no flesh to live within ??? When man becomes so evil that God has to intervene, then the judgement is upon man come judgement day, and not the other way around you unwise evil human being.
Abortion brings them home too....

Wait, they haven’t been baptized. God wants nothing to do with them
Not by God's calling are they leaving this world, but they are leaving here by the irresponsible human hand who is attempting to play God for whom they know nothing about sadly enough. If they did they wouldn't do what they do. The two thieves upon the cross weren't baptized, yet the one entered into heaven upon his passing. John said surely I baptize thee by water, but there comes one who will baptize thee with the holy ghost. Quit making a nut job of yourself, as no one is as dumb as you hope they are.

Either one?

Why are you equating the value of insect and rodent life to precious human life? That you would dare do so speaks volumes about your state of mind.
Their desperation is un-yielding here.

These guys sure do want to control my wife and daughter's bodies, and reproduction rights. I will agree to that just as soon as they give me total control over their weapons.

Just kidding! My family is not yielding control of their bodies to anyone, ever.

They already have. They've yielded control of their bodies to radical and sadistic ideologues such as Le Marquis de Sade and Margaret Sanger. Further, should they commit abortion, they've erased all control their aborted child had over its body. Didn't think this through, did you?

Indeed. In fact, this is exactly the reason we should never give up our gun rights.

Either one?

Their desperation is un-yielding here.

Have you ever killed an ant?? or a fly??

You just declare things with no arguments. That's because you have none. This is obvious.
My argument is abortion is not murder. That you can't figure that out is a reflection on you, not me.
That you cling to that silliness is a reflection on you. As the OP noted, it may still be legal but there is no good argument for abortion.

Last edited:
Once again what part don't you get abortion is murder pure and simple?

If it were pure and simple there would no debate on the matter.

Jesus commandments never change, only one god and love your neighbor as God loves you .I can love ya but I don't have to associate with you in your evil ways..

Titus 3:9~10

We're not a theocracy. Jesus has no standing.

Tough shit brother we are a Christian nation always was, always will be..

Uh, no we aren't and never was. The founding fathers were Deists and made sure there is separation of church and state. The First Amendment allows for freedom of religion, but also allows freedom FROM religion.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

God was good with abortion in the old testament
Again, yet another who question's God, yet you are merely a human whom has no power over death or over life except that you sin by advocating the killing of babies in which God chooses to breathe life into, yet you sinfully take that life away once living in the womb ??

Forum List

Back