"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

If you read and understood the old testament and the new testament after Jesus came you would understand. Until then I do not expect you to understand. Things changed after Jesus came and his death.
Dead babies are dead babies

You can’t excuse the savage slaughter of hundreds of thousand of babies and then say God would be outraged over abortion
Your simple mind concerning God is noted. For you to even attempt to contend with he for whom has created the universe and everything in it is highly laughable, but you have fun with that audience of one you like to entertain, because no one else is impressed with your ramblings at all but you.
Your simple mind ignores the slaughter of innocents by your God

He may have created the universe, but to kill innocent children for the actions of their parents is not admirable

You can’t claim God cares about the innocent unborn when he slaughters the innocent living
You mean like after slaughtering millions of unborn babies in the most heinous fashion and equating them to parasites...liberals then like to pretend that when they exploit living children for political reasons others are supposed to all of a sudden believe it’s because they “care”?
Aborting an undeveloped embryo is not the same as God slaughtering a smiling, giggling little baby

Are you referring to the Passover? Keep in mind the pharaoh killed the male children of the enslaved Jews because he didn’t want their population to grow bigger than that of the Egyptians. This angered the lord and brought about Moses.

Pharaoh was told to free the slaves by God ( thru Moses) . He refused. Hence the plagues that set upon Egypt. One of which was the deaths of first born. God did not kill all of the children ...he told his people how to avoid the death of their first born. The faithful that followed his instructions were passed over.

So...if you are going to use this as a talking point...use it in context...or not at all.

Last edited:
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD; the fruit of the womb is a reward" (Psalm 127:3, NASV).

"Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body" (1 Corinthians 6:19-20, NKJV).

Jerry Falwell? I though that you were dead!

Proverbs 29:18-27
18 A nation without God's guidance is a nation without order. Happy are those who keep God's law!
19 You cannot correct servants just by talking to them. They may understand you, but they will pay no attention.
20 There is more hope for a stupid fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.
21 If you give your servants everything they want from childhood on, some day they will take over everything you own.
22 People with quick tempers cause a lot of quarreling and trouble.
23Arrogance will bring your downfall, but if you are humble, you will be respected.
24 A thief's partner is his own worst enemy. He will be punished if he tells the truth in court, and God will curse him if he doesn't.
25 It is dangerous to be concerned with what others think of you, but if you trust the Lord, you are safe.
26 Everybody wants the good will of the ruler, but only from the Lord can you get justice.
27 The righteous hate the wicked, and the wicked hate the righteous.

60628376_1148061195379532_3164430138737688576_n.png

Time to bail out. I stopped going to church in 1959. I see no reason to be subjected to sheep herding now....

.......about 25% of pregnancies (with unique DNA) are naturally aborted, as in miscarriages.
You should go back to school and learn more about basic biology and nature.

Illogical. Fail.

Some adults die of disease. Some die after getting hit by a bus. I guess that means you think it should be legal to attack you with biological weapons or run you over with a car if someone finds your existence inconvenient?
Illogical. Fail.
There is a HUGE difference between adults (your reference above) and fetuses (NOT yours).
You really do need more education on biology, especially its developmental perspective.

Ah, so you would favor the legal murder of children under the age of, say, 5? Not yet adult, right? Smaller difference, right? Look at the difference between a 2 year old and a 20 year old. Huge!
No, I do not favor murder of humans or other born animals.
Abortion of unborn humans (fetuses and younger) with full consent by the pregnant female (NOT YOU) is not murder.
Don’t be an illogical authoritarian extremist.

"Ants are extremely social creatures and their ability to survive depends on their community in a very similar way to humans," said Dr. Reinberg, who is also a member of the NYU Cancer Institute. "Whether they are workers, soldiers or queens, ants seem to be a perfect fit to study whether epigenetics influences behavior and aging."

So have you ever killed an ant?? If you eat meat, mushrooms or fish or even an egg then you ok killing. If you kill an ant, a fly, or even a worm, then you are a killer or murderer, see that takes premeditation.
There is a difference between the life of an animal and the life of a human. Man is the only creature or creation of God which has the ability to be saved if he will turn to the Lord Jesus. Animals do not have the moral conscience which tells them they are sinners in need of forgiveness
Man was created in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 2:26-27). Therefore, man is triune in nature–he possesses spirit, soul and body. He is a trichotomous being. On the other hand, animals possess body and soul, but not spirit. This would make them dichotomous beings.

Being dichotomous in nature, an animal would have no sense of right or wrong–no conscience. Therefore, even though he loves his master, and is loved by his master, and even though he may learn to “obey” his master, he would not be held accountable by God for his actions. The Lord gave man “dominion” over all animal life (Genesis 1:26-28).

However, the Lord made provision for the care of animals (Genesis 9:9-10; Psalm 36:6-1 Deuteronomy 25:4; Psalm 104). Even though animals are without a soul and we do have “dominion” over them, this doesn’t mean we should ever be intentionally abusive to anima

You do realize that this board is made up of many who are not Christian, don't you? So your referring to Jesus and being saved doesn't interest them in the least.
I am not a Christian but I know what is morally right and wrong and murder is wrong even if you are an atheist.
Murder is against the law, abortion isn't.
The unborn is alive and living off the host who is the mother where it gets it food, oxygen, etc so aborting a living being is murder and a crime. When the unborn is aborted it dies. It is not like cutting down a tree.

.......about 25% of pregnancies (with unique DNA) are naturally aborted, as in miscarriages.

Illogical. Fail.

Some adults die of disease. Some die after getting hit by a bus. I guess that means you think it should be legal to attack you with biological weapons or run you over with a car if someone finds your existence inconvenient?
Illogical. Fail.
There is a HUGE difference between adults (your reference above) and fetuses (NOT yours).
You really do need more education on biology, especially its developmental perspective.

Ah, so you would favor the legal murder of children under the age of, say, 5? Not yet adult, right? Smaller difference, right? Look at the difference between a 2 year old and a 20 year old. Huge!
Abortion of unborn humans (fetuses and younger) with full consent by the pregnant female (NOT YOU) is not murder.

You have to try and convince yourself of that to live with your immoral position. The taking of innocent life as a matter of convenience is vile murder - to you - under any other circumstances. If one second and one centimeter this way or that in the birth canal indicates or precludes "life" to you, it's time to re-calibrate your moral compass.

So have you ever killed an ant?? If you eat meat, mushrooms or fish or even an egg then you ok killing. If you kill an ant, a fly, or even a worm, then you are a killer or murderer, see that takes premeditation.
There is a difference between the life of an animal and the life of a human. Man is the only creature or creation of God which has the ability to be saved if he will turn to the Lord Jesus. Animals do not have the moral conscience which tells them they are sinners in need of forgiveness
Man was created in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 2:26-27). Therefore, man is triune in nature–he possesses spirit, soul and body. He is a trichotomous being. On the other hand, animals possess body and soul, but not spirit. This would make them dichotomous beings.

Being dichotomous in nature, an animal would have no sense of right or wrong–no conscience. Therefore, even though he loves his master, and is loved by his master, and even though he may learn to “obey” his master, he would not be held accountable by God for his actions. The Lord gave man “dominion” over all animal life (Genesis 1:26-28).

However, the Lord made provision for the care of animals (Genesis 9:9-10; Psalm 36:6-1 Deuteronomy 25:4; Psalm 104). Even though animals are without a soul and we do have “dominion” over them, this doesn’t mean we should ever be intentionally abusive to anima

You do realize that this board is made up of many who are not Christian, don't you? So your referring to Jesus and being saved doesn't interest them in the least.
I am not a Christian but I know what is morally right and wrong and murder is wrong even if you are an atheist.
The unborn is alive and living off the host who is the mother where it gets it food, oxygen, etc so aborting a living being is murder and a crime. When the unborn is aborted it dies. It is not like cutting down a tree.
You can keep saying that until the cows come home, but it still doesn't make it murder except in your mind. Like I said before, murder is a crime in this country, abortion isn't.

Definition of abortion. 1 : the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: such as. a : spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus during the first 12 weeks of gestation
Dumb Asses...you cannot kill something that is not alive.

Even a tree dies once cut down.

You can keep saying that until the cows come home, but it still doesn't make it murder except in your mind. Like I said before, murder is a crime in this country, abortion isn't.

In the eyes of our creator abortion is a crime. And GOD's law always trump man's law.

Illogical. Fail.

Illogical. Fail.

You have to try and convince yourself of that to live with your immoral position. The taking of innocent life as a matter of convenience is vile murder - to you - under any other circumstances. If one second and one centimeter this way or that in the birth canal indicates or precludes "life" to you, it's time to re-calibrate your moral compass.
Exactly

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Every other educated country including Israel has legal abortion?
You didn't say how many adopted kids you have.
I agree, women get pregnant just so they can enjoy the pleasures of abortion?
I presume you never used contraception?
If you ever made love that is!!!

Illogical. Fail.

Illogical. Fail.

Exactly
And join a nutty church perhaps?

In the eyes of our creator abortion is a crime. And GOD's law always trump man's law.
Iguess you believe God where he says you kick a cheating woman in the stomach to get rid of her illegal kid?

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
^^ Another nonsensical argument. No conservative ever says that once a baby is born “it’s on its own”. It’s the parents responsibility to raise it.

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.

Most women only need assistance because the father runs out on them, or because they have the attitude that they don’t need a man.

Again, all the lies of feminism cause most of this shit.
I too am a proud member of the "zip it up,see you later" brigade
Nice to be so zero college righteous isn't it?

Illogical. Fail.

Illogical. Fail.

I am fine with my moral compass. I don’t stick my subjective nose into other personal affairs unless they need assistance. I believe strongly in the Planned Parenthood philosophy.

Forum List

Back