My daughter-in-law has Covid19, should I lock down from the family

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
for two weeks, or one. My son says one week, I've heard two and I am over 70 with COPD. She just works so hard and never slows down. I feel so bad for her, and my son. Can dogs catch COVID19? I sit for them often and kissing my face constantly. I know, I know.

I was supposed to start in home rehab for a rotator cuff but I don't want anyone to come in my home for now. Sigh...

for two weeks, or one. My son says one week, I've heard two and I am over 70 with COPD. She just works so hard and never slows down. I feel so bad for her, and my son. Can dogs catch COVID19? I sit for them often and kissing my face constantly. I know, I know.

I was supposed to start in home rehab for a rotator cuff but I don't want anyone to come in my home for now. Sigh...
10 days was the number at one point, but things change. You should give it 2 weeks, it won't kill you to do so especially given your age. We have a friend in his 80's who has it----but it wasn't just him who got it--both of his upper ninety plus year old parents have it too--all are in the hospital and they all got it from one of his younger relatives.

Let's pray together..
Thank you so much. I didn't even think of that ! How bad am I? I will pray for her and the entire family.
Dear Lord, Thank you for the blessings you continue to give me and my family and keeping us safe. Right now there is illness in the family and I ask you to watch over us, especially my daughter in law. I will continue to follow your words and thank you for forgiving my sins.

Let's pray together..
Thank you so much. I didn't even think of that ! How bad am I? I will pray for her and the entire family.
Dear Lord, Thank you for the blessings you continue to give me and my family and keeping us safe. Right now there is illness in the family and I ask you to watch over us, especially my daughter in law. I will continue to follow your words and thank you for forgiving my sins.
You don't have no sins..your a sweet person

The general rule is 14 days.
Can't tell you what you should do with your life. But if you want the generally accepted answer... 14 days isolation.

Can't tell you what you should do with your life. But if you want the generally accepted answer... 14 days isolation.
You're young

You're young

0..o

How so?

You're young

0..o

How so?
Yes I am... Young at heart!

You're young

0..o

How so?
Yes I am... Young at heart!
I always knew that.. love you, you will be ok.

Jackson check this out, watch

Can dogs catch COVID19? I sit for them often and kissing my face constantly. I know, I know.
Not from kissing. Just abstain from having anal sex with them, or wear a mask. A trendy cloth mask will stop some of the virus during anal sex.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back